LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Memorable Poops

Christmas Day, 1985.  The biggest most awesomely consistent poop in my underwear while high on some of the best Indica ever grown.  The resulting wank session has never been equaled.  Mind blowing is an understatement.  If I could relive that session....just wow.

• Like 3

On a car ride to my grandmas when I was 9. We stopped to eat and were about to get back in the car. I had been holding it because I didn’t like going in a strange bathroom. I had already wet my pants earlier but nobody noticed or said anything if they did. It was the longest continuous poop I could ever remember. It just kept coming and filled the seat of my underwear forming what felt like a large grapefruit in there. I didn’t say anything and we took off, me sitting on my load. It smushed up between my legs and soon mom was asking me if I had pooped. I rode with n it all the way to grandmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I’ve said the story before, but why not?

Its Junior year of High School, I’m in theology class, my seventh period of school. Just another 30 minutes and I’m out, now what do I feel? 

Cramps. Cramps so bad they want me to cry. I can feel it push through me, I can feel it want to push through my butt and fill my pants. To be honest, I’ve always loved messing, always kinda toyed with the idea of messing my pants in public, but right there, in that moment, the thought terrified me that I might do what I’d always fantasized. I wanted to leave class, relieve my bowels, and come back, but I always had a fear of asking to go to the bathroom. I never really knew why. So I just decided to hold it.

So close, just a few more minutes, I peered and watched the clock, tried to relax so I didn’t appear to be cramping, but not so much that I let something out. I tried not to fart, God, I was around so many people. My teacher kept droning on and on about some stupid explanation about how to engage in Catholicism within the real world and the clock seemed to be ticking at a pace resembling, or perhaps, slower to than a snail.

I must have lost control as I stood up to leave, and I filled my underwear to the brim with hot poo. The mess felt like it bulged out of my pants. I prayed to God, hoped someone didn’t smell it, hoped someone didn’t see it.

Needless I grabbed my phone and backpack and rushed out of the classroom and into the bathroom and studied my underwear and shorts. While my underwear were obviously ruined, my shorts, surprisingly, didn’t have any marks or stains. So I waited about forty minutes while the bathroom cleared out, put on a diaper in case my stomach had any other problems, and threw my underwear away.

Messing is a rare event for me so I don't have any really good stories. There was one time when I was watching TV in my room and drinking peppermint hot chocolate (fyi, I now know peppermint essential oil is great for getting things moving when you're backed up...) when the urge hit me out of nowhere. Unfortunately someone was in the shower in the upstairs bathroom, and I knew there was no way I could make it downstairs without an incident. Fortunately I was wearing a pull up (not the best padding, but I generally save regular diapers for bedtime or when I have the house to myself for at least a few hours. When the next cramp hit I just let go and filled that pull up. Once I was sure it was over - somehow it didn't leak at all - I grabbed the wipes and had myself cleaned up and in a fresh pull up before my housemate was out of the shower. Stuffed the dirty undergarment in a Ziploc bag (keep some handy for containing the smell of soiled diapers), threw the windows open, put some essential oils in the diffuser, and no one would have known what happened.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I move about 3 to 4 times a year for work. When I'm driving long distances I like to wear diapers because reasons. This latest move I was driving from Louisiana to Illinois and I had some megamaxes. Well I had about 2 more hours to finish the drive and I had been eating fast food all day because that's what you do when your driving all day. By this time I was feeling some pressure. I didn't need to stop and get any more fuel, and I hadn't planned on messing on this journey. I figured maybe I will stop and use a rest stop and avoid the mess. Then I thought I could mess the diaper, then change the diaper at a vacant rest stop. I didn't really want to mess and change once I got to where I was going because I was going to a hotel where I would need to check in and move in my luggage. I didn't want to subject anyone to my smell.

I then decided that I would mess, and change at an empty rest stop because I had passed a bunch of them by this point. So I let go. Wow did I let go. It was a lot more then I was expecting and it was between runny and soft so I don't need to shift my weight around to make room.

Well the next rest stop was super busy so I skipped it. Then the GPS told me to get off the highway. The rest of the journey was going to be on the back roads. No more rest stops. I could stop and clean up in a corn field but I didn't want to do that. I decided that I would sit in it the rest of the trip and just change at the hotel.

I quickly checked into my room and brought in my cleaning supplies,  changed out of my filth and showered.

This was a pretty great experience because I was stuck in a dirty diaper whether I liked it or not. (I did like it) I also had the feeling of desperation because it was going to come out.

10/10 would recommend.

Happened just last week. Had my first legitimate mess. I hadn't been able to go #2 for a couple days prior, so my system was obviously backed up a bit. I had just changed my diaper about an hour prior, as I had done my usual morning pee while getting my tea ready & doing some low level wake up squats & lunges. I was quite gassy all morning, but thought nothing of it, since I had been that way the entire day prior. I was getting around to my 2nd mug of tea & decided I was also going to make me a couple peanut butter & honey sandwiches, & throw on some Darkwing Duck on the tv. After my first sandwich, my tummy started rumbling something fierce. I figured it was just more gas, so I didn't give it a 2nd thought & started on the next sandwich. Well, as the saying goes, especially if it's been a few days of not pooping, "never trust a fart". I let the toot go & got the immediate sense of it being more that air that would be coming out. So I sat up off the couch, squatted down, & let my body do its thing. Surprisingly i had to push very little, & I could physically feel the soft weight leaving my body & going into my diaper. It was almost euphoric. Both the sensation of finally pooping, & having finally done a full poo in my diaper. After I finished, I kneeled down & finished eating. I felt unbelievably little! PB & honey sandwich, morning cartoons, & a messy diaper ?!! After I finished eating, I waddled my way to the kitchen, threw my plate in the sink, then went to the bathroom to clean up. Can i just mention the obvious of how important side guards are? Because were it not for those, this guy would've definitely had a blowout. The diaper was completely full! It has taken me a couple months for my brain to let my body go #2 in a diaper. Usually I would have had to push for a few minutes, only to get a small return on my efforts. So I'm hoping this occurrence told my brain that it's ok to use a diaper for all it's intended purposes.

Four different memories stick out to me. 

The first one was when I was either 4 or 5. I was playing with my mom just in pull-ups. I felt a very strong urge to poop. I asked my mom to leave. She did. I squatted down and pooped in my pull-up. I then took it off and threw it away in the trash can. 

The second one was about nine years ago. I met a girl off diaper space. She was a mommy. She was all in to changing diapers. At some point I had to poop. I felt shy and told her. She just said you can poop in your diaper. So I squatted down and did.

You could tell it was a little different even for her to watch me, as an adult, squat down and poop in my diaper like a child was wasn’t potty trained. But I did, and she cleaned me up.

The next couple of memories were a few years later with a different woman.

I met her just while dating and confide in her about my desires. She was  pretty comfortable with it but I had never pooped in a diaper in front of her. 

The time had come when I was wearing a diaper while I was with her and had to poop. We were traveling and while checking in I felt a pretty strong urge to poop. I was shy again and went to the car to unload some bags and decided to just drop a load then.

After I did it, I honestly wondered what she would think, even though she knew I liked to poop in my diaper. I went back to the room and just sat down. Within a few minutes she simply just said, lets get you changed because of the smell. She then gave me a very thorough diaper change. 

About six months later, we were out in public, and I had been wearing a diaper for most of the day. I was pretty wet at that point but in the afternoon I had to poop pretty badly again.

I asked her if she was alright with me using my diaper due to the smell or if she would rather me use a toilet. She just said, you have a diaper on, go ahead and poop in your diaper. 

I was able to poop pretty easily in public without being obvious but she did say I can smell you. When we got back home, she gave me another wonderful diaper change. 

It was in the 1980's. I was still pooping in underpants for fun. I hadn't made the connection between the thrill of seeing diapers in my cupboard, and their purpose. I had messed the underwear so badly that I couldn't clean it up and one of my parents did. Ironically, that was the same day I got a poop stain on a chair that was a reminder of that day for about two decades until I never saw that chair again.

• 5 months later...
On 3/9/2020 at 6:56 PM, Dougie77 said:

On a car ride to my grandmas when I was 9. We stopped to eat and were about to get back in the car. I had been holding it because I didn’t like going in a strange bathroom. I had already wet my pants earlier but nobody noticed or said anything if they did. It was the longest continuous poop I could ever remember. It just kept coming and filled the seat of my underwear forming what felt like a large grapefruit in there. I didn’t say anything and we took off, me sitting on my load. It smushed up between my legs and soon mom was asking me if I had pooped. I rode with n it all the way to grandmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it comfortable to sit in?

I was sitting in a park just last year relaxing with my mummy who had  been encouraging me to mess but had not done so for 3 straight days.

just say as I started to let it all out my mummy knew Instantly and we went to the near By bathroom to change what was a very stinky diaper and baby.

Back in the spring I had the house to myself and was wearing a decently soggy DinoRawrz. The dog needed to go out, but before we went I decided to pop in a suppository and see if I could hold it until we got back in. We went for a short walk, just a couple blocks, then spent maybe 15-20 minutes wandering around our property which is a decent sized corner lot with a semi-private back yard. I'd had some cramping early in the walk, but ignored it and it went away, only to re-emerge with vengeance while the dog was thoroughly inspecting around the deck, under which rabbits are prone to giving birth. Rather than extract him from his doggy duties I decided to poop right there and pushed out a load so massive and hard I had to pause and adjust my diaper to make room for round two which started off with another firm log and ended with a pile of mush. As my bowel movement came to an end I released a flood, using up whatever dry padding had been left in the diaper. I let the dog finish his inspection of the yard, then waddled inside feeling very much like a toddler who waited too long to go potty and had an accident and yet very satisfied that I used that diaper to its full potential.

• Like 1

This Sunday past. I had no idea when I felt it starting just how epic it would be. Did my new normal on a weekend which is get up, wet again after wetting during the night and have coffee. Even though I was pretty wet I decided to leave my diaper on until I had pooped. When I started to feel a bit uncomfortable I stood up and just relaxed. It started slow but boy did it gain momentum. It just kept coming, nice and soft filling the back of my diaper until it was quite stretched at the back. Once I thought I had finished, I sat back down. Normally it will squish forward but this one went both ways. New experience for me feeling it squish up the back as well, was a really great feeling. About half an hour later I felt the need again. Same thing, stood up relaxed and just let it happen. When I eventually went to clean up, I couldn't get over how much poop there was. Was so impressed I took pics. It was the most glorious poop I think I've ever had.

• Like 2

I would have to say for me was two very memorable poops. Though I remember so many fond ones. One was on my birthday, me and wife ate like two starving people and drank huge amounts of beer and wine and rolled ourselves into a tarp like a burrito with no diapers and spent a night in the backyard. The second one was going hiking about two weeks ago, and I was very relaxed and didnt think about putting on my diaper before we arrived at the mountain for our hike. I had on a pair of shorts and bolted from the truck and just let go right in my pants in front of my three friends. I wasn't embarrassed because these are friends and were expecting this. they cleaned me up all of them and it felt great having three sets of hands touching me all on my privates, and putting me in a clean diaper that didn't remain too clean. Yes those are two of my more memorable times,, but I do have countless adventures going on yard sale drives with my wife.

• Like 1

I don’t often mess my diaper though I do really like to, I just hate the cleanup process. However, every once in a while I’ll find some luck hanging out with a girl who doesn’t mind me being in a messy diaper. About a month ago, I was hanging out with a friend of mine and she likes to indulge me in my fetish. We decided to meet up at a state park and go for a hike. I was wearing double diapers a onesie, sweat pants and a tshirt. I knew I was going to need to poop and warned her about it, she told me to bring my changing supplies along and she would help change me if needed. Of course, about 30 minutes into the hike I had to push a mess out and bent over and did the deed. We walked a while longer until we found a part of the trail that was deserted, put down the changing blanket and she changed me. That was the first time I’ve ever been changed in public and I was so nervous I thought someone was going to stumble on us in the middle of the change. Thankfully no one did and we went about our hike. 

Every poopy diaper is memorable for me because of the intense mix of emotional and physical pleasure.  Yesterday; however, was a particularly memorable messy diaper experience.  I was up in my usual very wet diaper from a night of wetting and I felt the need to poop in my diaper but went out jogging and filled my diaper while running about 3 miles.  Exquisite feeling with each stride.  Passed several walkers  without a problem or suspicion that I was even wearing a diaper, let alone a wet and messy one.  Got home. changed, thorough cleaning, and back into daytime NS Lite Blue medium for work.  I wet at work, but no messing.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few memorable moments. Three are from when I was in kindergarten and started a curiosity in me that later developed into a fetish.

The first time, I was sitting at my desk doing whatever it was I was doing. Without warning or even any indication I had to go to begin with, I filled my underwear. I just sat there and attempted to inspect the damage without being obvious (I hadn’t realized what happened and was trying to figure it out). After not figuring it out, I gave up and continued my work. Later, the ta pulled me out of class and inspected me and I was sent to youth services to get cleaned up and changed.

The second time was maybe just a couple months later. We had a new seating arrangement and a new rule. If anyone finished their work early, they could use the classroom computers. If people on the computers needed help, they would get precedence over the one still working (this was understandable given the computers were running Windows 98 or something around that era). Well, teacher was helping someone on the computer that was coincidentally in front of my desk when suddenly I just absolutely had to go. Went from zero to 110 practically instantly. I raised my hand and called the teacher’s name a couple times and was given a “hold on.” Suddenly, I didn’t need to poo anymore.

When she finished helping the student in the PC, the teacher never even bothered to ask me what I wanted or needed. It was kinda like she forgot I even existed. Soon though, unlike the first messing, people around me started asking if I pooped my pants. I just responded with “I don’t smell anything.” Like the first time, though, I was pulled out of class by the ta and inspected and sent to clean up and change. To be honest, if she had asked me what I wanted and let me go the first time I tried to get her attention, I most likely would have messed myself just outside of the classroom anyway.

Third pooping was just awkward in how it happened. It wasn’t even a messing, per se. Yet another seating arrangement. This time I made it all the way to the toilet. I dropped my pants (well, pulled them down). Then I pulled my underwear down. Before I sat on the toilet, a small amount of poo fell out of me and landed directly into my underpants. Cleanup was easy since I wasn’t wearing the pants (around my waist) when it happened.

In addition to my 09/24 post above, several days ago I had another memorable messy diaper that actually was not particularly enjoyable.  I filled my diaper quite a bit with a soft, but not diarrhea poop.  I always stay in my messy diaper for awhile to enjoy it and while in the diaper I decided to do some crunches on my exercise bench.  Well, the mess came out the back top of my diaper and onto the bench and my lower back.  A rather labor intensive clean up before my wife woke up.

Just to think I have so many diaper stories to choose from. Going shopping, going to movies, going hiking, camping, the list is endless. My best I would have to say is on my drive home from work. I usually wear my rearz rebels and decided to wear a mega instead. I had a good breakfast and lunch and had taken a good pee in the bathroom. I don't care what anyone says ,, they don't make a diaper good enough to hold my massive pees. I went to my car and just put my hands on the roof of the car and let out a continuous poop that just kept coming out. I wore the diaper a bit loose to accommodate the big poop I was expecting. My knees got weak, because a good poop always makes me cum. I got in my car and squished it down a bit for a comfy drive home. There are lots of potholes on my drive home so I tried to hit them all. about half way home I felt something very strange. the mega diaper I was wearing must have busted cause I felt the warm gel on my inner thighs. I didn't mind cause I always protect my seats, but my jeans were full of gel and poop. I got home and didn't waste any time going to my backyard and hosing off my mess. The jeans survived and all was good.. I never wore megas to poop again. NYC potholes are too rough. I'll stick to my rearz from now on for poops.

• Like 3

So many great replies here.....and yes for me theres been many fantastic poos in my nappies over the years as well. The best was January 2006 - I was visiting Chicago for the first time and met up with a great guy I had connected with online for what was one of the best weekends Ive ever spent with someone.  He was a fantastic tour guide and even though it was pretty cold we got out and about and saw a lot of the city.  He was and still is 24/7, and i was for the weekend as well.  We had had some fun together both thickly diapered in Abenas and the old school Attends with 6 tapes and had just had a big breakfast before heading to the Art Institute.  Suddenly and with no warning I felt a huge urgent need and before I could do anything an absolutely huge load of soft poo exploded noisily out of me in the middle of the place.  Super embarrassed and not wanting to stink out other people we left straight away, headed back to his car and drove back to my hotel, my pooey nappy now throughly squished and oozing everywhere front and back.  Fortunately no one got in the elevator with us because by this time the stench was incredible.  My friend laid me down and proceeded to give me a very thorough and enjoyable legs in the air change....boy did he have his work cut out for him.  Ill never forget that weekend, and in particular that nappy....and pleased to say weve remained friends and he is definitely my closest DL buddy to this day.  We chat most mornings first thing, normally both of us in very pooey nappies and often laugh about that amazing weekend.  And I still owe him a change.........