LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First of all I wanted to clarify that I contacted this person because I saw the listing offering mommy services in an AB page. The page is https://littleab.com/ABcare/babysitter.html, I already sent the admin of the page an email letting him know about the situation but I wanted to let everyone know as well just in case.

It is a shame that I am actually writting this post as one of the first ones here, but I was so excited to actually, for the first time, experience a true abdl session that it left me really sad. I am almost 35 years old and having this fetish with me so very long unable to share it with someone without judgement and just letting myself express my emotions freely has truly left me emotionally stunted, like I have always been holding part of myself back, hidden and extremely ashamed, may be even hating myself from time to time a little bit for not being able to overcome it and leave it behind. 
Anyway, this all is related to the fact that I convinced  myself that I could trust blndly this person because of how desperate I was. I also thought this was an ok procedure from pro mommy doms, usually becuase I feel like sometimes some people in the abdl scene dont do us any favor in the news or in other bad news that pop-out from time to time. Still though, this was 100% my fault and due to my stupidity but I am posting this so no one else will be tempted to repeat the same mistake that I did.
After contacting "her" (?) she sent me pictures of her nursery and told me that she charges 500nzd for 6hours of incredible bonding time with her babies. I told her that it was way too much for me that the best I could do was may be 2 or 3 hours tops due to my limited budget. After we set up a date, she proceeded to tell me that she needed a tribute via Paypal of half the money (150nzd) to be wired to her, she also added that she did not condone lying, abusing or taking advantage of subs... this should have sparked a doubt in me, a true mommy would never reffer to her littles as subs, it sounds so cold and uncaring (imho). I started asking subtly about her nursery location but she would not answer, I thought it was simply a measure of safety, when dealing with littles that don't behave entirely ok...Still, I was so eager, so desperate, that I went ahead and wired her the money, and then I asked her again about the address. She confirmed she received the payment and that was it, I never heard of her ever again... 
I have the paypal invoice and all the emails back and forth we exchanged when going over the arrangements for the session.

email: hjay46503@gmail.com
paypal: heflinnusa@gmail.com

Be careful of this person, also, never wire money via means that can not be retracted if something goes wrong! do not be like me!

I'm very sorry to hear about your experiences, and hate that you had to go through with that.  Despite that, I'm very glad that you decided to be brave enough to come forwards with your experiences, and let the community know about what happened.  I know that I would almost certainly bee to embarrassed to let anyone know  about that if it had happened to me.

55 minutes ago, qt314littlebb said:

First of all I wanted to clarify that I contacted this person because I saw the listing offering mommy services in an AB page. The page is https://littleab.com/ABcare/babysitter.html, I already sent the admin of the page an email letting him know about the situation but I wanted to let everyone know as well just in case.

It is a shame that I am actually writting this post as one of the first ones here, but I was so excited to actually, for the first time, experience a true abdl session that it left me really sad. I am almost 35 years old and having this fetish with me so very long unable to share it with someone without judgement and just letting myself express my emotions freely has truly left me emotionally stunted, like I have always been holding part of myself back, hidden and extremely ashamed, may be even hating myself from time to time a little bit for not being able to overcome it and leave it behind. 
Anyway, this all is related to the fact that I convinced  myself that I could trust blndly this person because of how desperate I was. I also thought this was an ok procedure from pro mommy doms, usually becuase I feel like sometimes some people in the abdl scene dont do us any favor in the news or in other bad news that pop-out from time to time. Still though, this was 100% my fault and due to my stupidity but I am posting this so no one else will be tempted to repeat the same mistake that I did.
After contacting "her" (?) she sent me pictures of her nursery and told me that she charges 500nzd for 6hours of incredible bonding time with her babies. I told her that it was way too much for me that the best I could do was may be 2 or 3 hours tops due to my limited budget. After we set up a date, she proceeded to tell me that she needed a tribute via Paypal of half the money (150nzd) to be wired to her, she also added that she did not condone lying, abusing or taking advantage of subs... this should have sparked a doubt in me, a true mommy would never reffer to her littles as subs, it sounds so cold and uncaring (imho). I started asking subtly about her nursery location but she would not answer, I thought it was simply a measure of safety, when dealing with littles that don't behave entirely ok...Still, I was so eager, so desperate, that I went ahead and wired her the money, and then I asked her again about the address. She confirmed she received the payment and that was it, I never heard of her ever again... 
I have the paypal invoice and all the emails back and forth we exchanged when going over the arrangements for the session.

Be careful of this person, also, never wire money via means that can not be retracted if something goes wrong! do not be like me!

Can you allege some kind of fraud with PayPal and get some or all of your money back?

You probably learned some hard lessons. All of us need to know what those lessons were and the steps you might take in the future to prevent this from happening again. That is one of the reasons I don't go near this stuff. The temptation is too great and it's too easy to get burned. I might think differently if it was offered on this site and locally available.

5 hours ago, qt314littlebb said:

Paypal should refund all your money.  Just tell them the truth.  That services was not done and she did not continue talking with you about the services.  They do not need to know what it was for.  Just say you were not satisfied and nothing got done and you want to do a dispute.

They will defend you over her.

I do hope payPal can refund your money. But if it was wired from your bank acct, through PayPal, it may be out of there reach. I don't keep money in my PayPal I only have it linked to a credit card, this is supposed to be the best and safest way that I know. I have had them get money back for a problem that an eBay seller would not refund. And it may be easier with eBay. I really want to find out how this comes out. I may get the same chance to pay a mommie or daddy some day.  even though I am mostly DL, I would like to know what is the safe way, to pay, and be sure that they will not rip me off.

Would it just be better to pay them with credit card or cash at the location when you arrive ?

Your claim was denied because it appears you sent the money "Friends and Family". Since PayPal didn't collect a fee for the transaction, they won't do anything to help you. If you give them all the details about the person, they will likely close your account for fraud. Sending money for a service via "Friends and Family" is fraud against PayPal itself.

Not that it helps now, but in the future you should drop a few extra bucks and send the money the standard way with PayPal. It will ensure that any issues can be remedied easily.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, dlb said:

you screwed yourself on that one I gotta say.  You selected wrong option for paypal claim.

When you send "friends and family", it limits your options.  You can't say "services not delivered", because that immediately makes YOU guilty of fraud against Paypal, because this was obviously not a gift to friends and family, it was a payment for services rendered.

• 1 month later...

I get the 'mommies for hire' business although I feel a little cold about it. I've been asked countless times to be someoens mommy online or in real life and always refused. Probably because if I were to ever do it, I would do it properly.

• 3 weeks later...

Also PayPal does not allow any transactions for sex business and abdl is a fetish. They can see it as you using their service for sexual goods and that goes against their TOS. You're out of luck. Sorry dude.