LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Name 3 things that you value for your diaper the most

Mysterion

8 hours ago, Snowy the pup said:

Hiii

Anyone wanna rp?

You are new here but please.  There are specific threads in the forum for a post like the one you just listed.  Please don't hijack a discussion to ask if anyone wants to roll play.

Containment of my wetting accidents.

Containment of my messing accidents.

Peace of mind when I am away from home because I frequently have accidents while out and about and with my diaper securely in place, I am not totally embarrassed by pee or poop running down my legs when the inevitable happens.

3 hours ago, mydiapersleaking said:

Convenience

Absorbancy 

Anxiety relief

1.Convenience for not having to find a bathroom. Also really great for the movies.

2. Absorbency of great diapers like Dry 24/7, so you don't need to worry about flooding your diaper. 

3. Stress relief, putting a diaper on always makes me feel better. ?

• 2 weeks later...

So, I guess you want SCP diapers: Secure, Contain, Protect

• 1 month later...

#1  Plastic backed

#2 absorbancy

#3 comfort/fit

For me the needs change with variables like whether I'm home or going out and if going out where I'm going and what activity I'm doing. At home I like my diapers thick and obvious. When out I try time use thinner diapers unless I'm going to the movies or going somewhere I don't want to have to change.

Hugs,

Freta

1. Absorbency, needs to wick away fast and not get squished out when I’m sitting !
2. Fit, I have to be able to move in it, some of them are so big I waddle like a duck, it’s not such a big deal at home, but I like to blend in with the rest of the world when I’m out  

3. It’s a toss up, I want discreetness when I’m out and about, what I wear under my clothes is my business only, I don’t care much when I’m home though. 
I want it to fit right when I put it on, constant adjustments just make things fit worst overtime.  I do t like the noise of the plastic backed ones, but I have yet to find a cloth backed one that will hold the tapes where I put them

• Like 1