LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you wet the bed?

stevewet

• 2 weeks later...

Were you a bedwetter ?
Yes, I wet the bed most nights till around age 9.

Are you a bedwetter?
Again yes, I regressed back to it in my twenties.

Do you want to be a bedwetter?
I am and don’t want to stop.  For me waking wet is the ultimate high.  When it happens I’m euphoric the entire day.  Conversely, when dry I’m depressed and irritable.

• Like 3

Were you a bedwetter?  - Yes, I was a prolific bedwetter, and I wore diapers to bed and on long drives until midway through age 9 roughly. 

Am I a bedwetter? - I wear diapers to bed, so the bed never gets wet, but, to be honest, no, not really - it has happened, but it's very infrequent - see below. 

Do I want to be a bedwetter (again)? - Yes, definitely. Up to now, with very few exceptions, when I wet at night, I wake up at least a little before it happens. I would like for it to occur more on autopilot when I am sleeping!

Are you a bedwetter?
No, I'm not a bedwetter.

Were you a bedwetter?
As far as I know, I never were. 

Sometimes I would like to be a bedwetter, but generally I rather not. 
And my wife wouldn't enjoy it :)

On 9/23/2019 at 4:37 PM, WBxx said:

Were you a bedwetter ?
Yes, I wet the bed most nights till around age 9.

Are you a bedwetter?
Again yes, I regressed back to it in my twenties.

I am and don’t want to stop.  For me waking wet is the ultimate high.  When it happens I’m euphoric the entire day.  Conversely, when dry I’m depressed and irritable.

So like me I am genuinely so much happier sine my bedwetting came back.

• Like 1

My bed is dry this morning, but my diaper is not. And I like it this way too.

As a kid at 8 to 10yo I wet my bed every couple of months, then I did it a few times in a fortnight and Mum said she put a nappy with plastic pants on me, (never happened) but it got me thinking..... and today I’m happily wearing incontinence briefs at bedtime and adult pull-ups during the day.

Oddly enough both my kids wore pull-ups until about 8 years old and we got them the bed wetting alarm, took about six weeks before they were dry for a week and evermore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was a bedwetter up til I was around 9 or 10 years old. It was before the Goodnites came out so my protection was a fabric backed plastic  mat that was placed under the sheets.  When I wet the bed and woke up in the middle of the night, I just grab a bath towel and place it over the wet spot and go back to sleep.  

Haven't wet the bed since then.  

Not sure if I want to be one cuz of the hassle of cleaning up.  

No I am not.

I used to be a bed wetter until halfway through my freshman year of high school.

If money was not an issue, and people would be okay with it, yes I wish I was a bed wetter.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
On 8/16/2019 at 8:02 AM, stevewet said:

Are you a bedwetter?

Were you a bedwetter ?

1.  Are You a Bedwetter:  No, I never had that problem when younger, as my mom had me trained and out of diapers early:  She just told me that it "didn't matter how late/early it was, that if I had to use the bathroom they would help me to do that." I may have had a few accidents back then, but they were minor.  Now, my Diapers take most of the punishment, however, I have leaked and wet the bed, because I am sometimes a side sleeper.

2.  Were You a Bedwetter:  No:  My younger brothers were though.

3.  Do You want to be a bedwetter:  No, not really, because each tiime I would do that, I would have to clean up the mess, and change the sheets:  that can be inconvenient

Brian

On 8/16/2019 at 5:02 AM, stevewet said:

Are you a bedwetter?

Were you a bedwetter ?

1) No

2) Not since I was a toddler, excepting some early juvenile makeshift diaper and wetting experiments.

3) Not really. I do like laying in bed in a wet diaper but I don't want to wake to leaks or soaked sheets. I don't need the extra laundry.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Am I a bedwetter, not by accident

Was I a bedwetter? I vaguely remember sporadic wettings as a youngster, and  once randomly in early 20s

Do I want to become a bedwetter? Hmm, 90% yes and 10% no if that makes any sense at all. I absolutely love the feeling of wetting the bed after getting my Northshore protector, and I have been wetting on purpose maybe 1-2 times a week it's great! But on the other hand, don't think Id like it while on vacation

On 8/20/2019 at 7:16 PM, dlnoir said:

Are you a bedwetter? No not really but I’ll make it so I wet my bed or better said diaper true the night.

Were you a bedwetter ? No but I which I was.

Do you want to be a bedwetter? Yes I simply love to wake up with a wet cloth diaper in the moring.

I am exactly the same

• 1 month later...

I am not, nor have I ever really been, a bedwetter.  I recall precisely three instances in my childhood when I wet the bed, and though I was embarrassed by the first two at age seven, I was more surprised and secretly pleased at the third time during my adolescence.

I very much want to be a bedwetter, not in the getting my sheets wet sense, but in the peeing in my diaper while asleep sense.  I've been practicing, and I think I've had a few instances now when I either wet while asleep, or woke up briefly to pee, went back to sleep, and have no recollection of it.  I'm doing my best to go to bed with a dry diaper every night now so I can really identify if I wake up wet.

• Like 1

keep doing what you are and it will become a reality it happened for me but you have to want it it took me about 6 months before i had the first wet morning where I was like uhhhhhh I dont remember waking up to pee after that it started happening more and more bedwetters rock