LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you wet the bed?

stevewet

I never was a bed wetter until last summer when I became bladder and bowel incontinent. Now I wet myself and frequently poop myself in my sleep. As a result of the incontinence, I am diapered 24/7 since last summer.

My family has told me that I was day trained at 30 months and night trained at 33 months. Of course this was long before my memory starts. My bladder was small and over-active, yet I could sleep through the night after using a toilet just before bed. Ib 1976, shortly after I turned and days after I reached puberty, I reverted to bedwetting.

Given the long history of bladder problems in my family, this was not unexpected. My bed always had a waterproof mattress protector. When I told my Mom about wetting the bed, she assured me it was not my fault. She took me to the doctor and taught me how to pin on gauze diapers. I have nor regained night control despite the best efforts of countless medical professionals.

At age 21 I lost my day control, so since then I have been diapered 24/7.

• Like 1

I was potty trained early...my mom wanted to get back to work.

But at 4 I started wetting the bed again.

Turns out...after a lot of research and discussions. and three wet years, that the probable cause was airway blockage causing Sleep Apnea, not that they knew what that was then.   I was simply not getting enough sleep and so when I first fell asleep at night (which is when i wet) I was down so solidly that I did not wake to the cues your bladder normally gives you.  I had some nasolarynx surgery and the bedwetting quickly went away.

By that time of course, my pathway in life seemed to be set.

On 8/16/2019 at 1:02 PM, stevewet said:

Are you a bedwetter?

Were you a bedwetter ?

Do you want to be a bedwetter?

In answer to my own questions

Are you a bedwetter? Yes.

Were you a bedwetter? Yes nightly bedwetter until my early 20's. On and off throughout my adult life and back to nightly wetting sine turning 50. 

Do you want to be a bedwetter? Yes I love being a nightly bedwetter again. I wouldn't want to be dry at night now.

On 8/16/2019 at 2:49 PM, fillemup said:

I never was a bed wetter until last summer when I became bladder and bowel incontinent. Now I wet myself and frequently poop myself in my sleep. As a result of the incontinence, I am diapered 24/7 since last summer.

I've been back in nappies 24/7 since turning 50.

Are you a bedwetter? No not really but I’ll make it so I wet my bed or better said diaper true the night.

Were you a bedwetter ? No but I which I was.

Do you want to be a bedwetter? Yes I simply love to wake up with a wet cloth diaper in the moring.

I’m a sometimes bed wetter but I also want to be one. Having intermittent wetting to me is more annoying then consistency. I’ll be dry for a week or more then wake up wet 5 nights in a row. I sleep in diapers nightly and usually just go in my diaper upon waking on mornings I didn’t wet at night 

Are you a bedwetter?

Yes, I wet most nights. I wear diapers to manage it.

Were you a bedwetter ?

I was a late potty trainer, day accidents until about 9 and bedwetter until 11. I started again a year or so later and have wet the bed ever since.

Do you want to be a bedwetter?

Yes, I love the feel, the smell and the look of being a bedwetter. I wake up in the morning in a saggy diaper and it makes me feel good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
54 minutes ago, Glennie said:

technically no.. but only because i am diapered 24/7.. Bedwetter no.. my diapers on the other hand.. don't stand a chance..lol

Preach it brother! :rolleyes:

For some odd reason I haven't had an "incident" for almost two straight weeks. The washing machine is asking for a divorce.

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Glennie said:

technically no.. but only because i am diapered 24/7.. Bedwetter no.. my diapers on the other hand.. don't stand a chance..lol

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

My first thought!  If you are an actual bed wetter, it's because you didn't wear anything to keep your urine from getting your mattress and sheets wet.  Even then, what is considered the actual bed?  The bed frame and headboard, which usually don't get wet when you pee in your sleep, or the mattress and sheets which are the parts than normally suffer from your nocturnal enuresis?  Should the term be "Mattress & Sheet wetter"?  If you are a sleep wetter, you wet while asleep but if you wear a good quality diaper and/or with plastic pants, you may be a sleep wetter and wet while in bed.  Technically it's semantics.  If you wet and the sheets and mattress of the bed gets wet, then you are a sheet and mattress wetter.  If you wet while in bed but your diapers hold it all, the bed doesn't get wet but you are still technically a bed wetter in a sense because you are wetting while you are in your bed.  Anyway, the normal perceived definition of a bedwetter is someone who wets while in bed, weather the bed, mattress or sheets themselves get wet or their diapers hold everything.

There have been a few incidents here and there where I think I *might* have half-dreamed my way through wetting but even then, it wasn't entirely clear to me if I started wetting and woke up, or I woke up, started wetting and fell back asleep still doing it.

On Sunday, August 4th 2019, on my 119th consecutive night in nappies, I went to bed dry, woke up in the morning wet with no idea how that happened.

So, I wet the bed (well technically my nappy but you get the point).  The first time in at least 51 years I think.

I'm pretty sure that last Sunday (August 18th), I did it again...

So guess i have to say "yes" now...

No I've never been a bedwetter, or am I now.  Even though I wear 24/7, I don't consider myself a bedwetter due to my wetness is caught in my diaper, which prevents my bed from getting wet.

Yes, I am a bedwetter. That is why I still have a plastic sheet on my bed. I do wear cloth diapers and plastic pants. and most nights. I do not leak.  Growing up I wet the bed every night intill my late teens ( and wore diapers then also).  During my  20's to 40's I would still wet the bed from 3 to 5 nights a week.  Now in my 50's I am back to nightly bedwetting.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Are you a bedwetter?

unfortuntly yes 

Were you a bedwetter ?

oddly not that I know of, it started around 16

Do you want to be a bedwetter

No, it’s really ackward to be someone who wets the bed. I’d much rather just be in diapers 24/7 or just not need them. Bedwetting is just considered to childish of a thing 

I had some problems as a child but I grow out. How ever, since the beginning of my UIC a couple of years ago I also have frequently issues in the night again. If I like it? Definitely No -I hate it. I travel a lot and have to carry diapers and bet protection with me and this really sucks...

Are you a bedwetter? Yes

Were you a bedwetter ? Always, though not nightly, Sometimes it'll happen several times a month, other times it'll be a month or so apart. Sometimes its a result of the "Pee Dream" and other times I might not notice at all.

Do you want to be a bedwetter? Thats a loaded question and you know it! Do I want to? Yes and no, I mean I'm already in diapers anyway so I don't particularly care one way or the other and I do prefer to wear them, then again, due to health issues I have to wear them "Just in case" as I never know when a fart won't be a fart.

Well, I usually have a cloth diaper underneath to catch leaks. Did laundry yesterday which included sheets. Hadn't wet the bed in a while, so, I  didn't put another diaper down while  making the bed. Somehow, the diaper gods knew there wasn't a diaper under me and punished (?) me for it and made sure I dumped a lot. Shame on me, I deserved it. Now I have to wash sheets again. Stinks because my piss stinks like a mix of rotten cabbage and skunk(on a good day.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you a bedwetter?  No.  Ive had a few hazy nights wetting a diaper,  but no accidents. 

Were you a bedwetter?  No.  Never wet the bed after I was out of diapers. 

Do you want to be a bedwetter?  Yes.   Just something about it that I can't shake.   I love the feel of being wet at night and the embarrassment of it.  Been working on training to become one for awhile now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 8/22/2019 at 10:14 AM, rusty pins said:

My first thought!  If you are an actual bed wetter, it's because you didn't wear anything to keep your urine from getting your mattress and sheets wet.  Even then, what is considered the actual bed?  The bed frame and headboard, which usually don't get wet when you pee in your sleep, or the mattress and sheets which are the parts than normally suffer from your nocturnal enuresis?  Should the term be "Mattress & Sheet wetter"?  If you are a sleep wetter, you wet while asleep but if you wear a good quality diaper and/or with plastic pants, you may be a sleep wetter and wet while in bed.  Technically it's semantics.  If you wet and the sheets and mattress of the bed gets wet, then you are a sheet and mattress wetter.  If you wet while in bed but your diapers hold it all, the bed doesn't get wet but you are still technically a bed wetter in a sense because you are wetting while you are in your bed.  Anyway, the normal perceived definition of a bedwetter is someone who wets while in bed, weather the bed, mattress or sheets themselves get wet or their diapers hold everything.

that would mean if you have diapers on and they don't leak,  that you would not pee/wet your pants.   if I wake up and pee while in bed am I a bedwetter/

just read babys over about 6 months don't wet in their sleep they wake up and pee.   they probably hooked them to 600 wires to do that study (like a DOT sleep study)

As a kid I wet my bed, and I felt bad about it too, until Mum suggested I would be put in a nappy if I did it again, which only got me thinking about them, secretly wearing makeshift nappies and enjoying them.... over 40 years later I’m still enjoying them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk