LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Those Who Wear Diapers To Work

I work in an office looking at a computer all day. I rarely get a visitor and human interactions are rare throughout the day. Not only do I diaper up with no worries, I could literally masturbate in my office with the door open and no one would know. Of course I do not, but it astounds me how easily I could make it happen.
I'm going to school for information technology

Sent from my Z717VL using Tapatalk

Starting with my first job after high school, I got a job working at the high school as a janitor, I wore my Pampers brand diaper to work when I could. I was still 17 at the time.

I turned 18 and started my second job as a farm hand, I wore Embezze brand adult diapers.

At 19 1/2 years of age I started work at a university as a building maintenance helper, I wore Pampers and Embezze diapers. 

When I was 23 I found the Attends brand adult diapers and I started wearing them daily at work at the university. 

At age 51 I left the university and started work at a surgical hospital, now wearing NorthShore Supreme and ABU diapers full time.

At 53 I switched jobs again , now currently working at a long care nursing home and I am still wearing diapers to work daily. 

I also work as a security guard full time, diapered full time. 

Have had a few part time jobs over the years, always wore diapers, never crossed my mind not to wear diapers. 

• 1 month later...

I am a vending machine technician and have been for close to four years. I have a box truck and can change in the back on my truck as well as keep my work stash in the truck...... I feel that being diapered really helps me be more efficient with my job. When i have a helper they are constantly taking bathroom breaks..... Not me :)

I work as a manager in a small outpost office for a global IT corporation.  I've been diapered at that office every day since Christmas 2018.  The population at the office varies wildly as they are mainly field teams.  Morning rush will be around 20 people but it will quieten down to maybe 5 - 6 later in the day.  A lot of that time is me sitting on my (padded) backside working at a screen or on phone hook-ups as my team is scattered around the country.

When I'm not working in the office, I'm generally traveling for work and I'm diapered for that too.  24/7 means 24/7...  At the office, changing can be tricky and I'll either use the gym bathrooms or avoid it and "float" home in a bloated BetterDry hoping I don't leak on my car seats.

I wear a women's "shaping" garment over my nappy and Gary PUL pants that compresses things down and muffles noise.  Over that, dark dress pants or black jeans that are one size too big.

I haven't been outed and I really don't think anybody in the office pays much attention to my crotch.  Having said that, they may not dare - I'm the boss at that site.  However the gym in our corporate complex put up signs in their bathrooms forbidding "incontinence nappies" to be placed in the hygiene bins which I could only conclude was down to me ?

I manage a convenience store. I do everything from ring people  out to the deli to stocking coolers.  I've never had any issues with wearing at work. We only have one bathroom and I'd rather not share it with every road worker that's in the area. 

The one issue I run into is the smell after I mess. It's hard to keep it down so I usually run out for a backseat change. But I really only mess right after I eat so it's easy to manage for the most part. 

I also love being able to wear and interact with so many people without them knowing. Big turn on.

I work as a manager in a small outpost office for a global IT corporation.  I've been diapered at that office every day since Christmas 2018.  The population at the office varies wildly as they are mainly field teams.  Morning rush will be around 20 people but it will quieten down to maybe 5 - 6 later in the day.  A lot of that time is me sitting on my (padded) backside working at a screen or on phone hook-ups as my team is scattered around the country.
When I'm not working in the office, I'm generally traveling for work and I'm diapered for that too.  24/7 means 24/7...  At the office, changing can be tricky and I'll either use the gym bathrooms or avoid it and "float" home in a bloated BetterDry hoping I don't leak on my car seats.
I wear a women's "shaping" garment over my nappy and Gary PUL pants that compresses things down and muffles noise.  Over that, dark dress pants or black jeans that are one size too big.
I haven't been outed and I really don't think anybody in the office pays much attention to my crotch.  Having said that, they may not dare - I'm the boss at that site.  However the gym in our corporate complex put up signs in their bathrooms forbidding "incontinence nappies" to be placed in the hygiene bins which I could only conclude was down to me [emoji20]

Are you incontinent by choice or do you wear your potty for convenience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 hour ago, scif788 said:

Are you incontinent by choice or do you wear your potty for convenience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right now it's more of an unusual lifestyle choice although by now, I will sometimes (rarely) wet my diaper whilst asleep and very recently, there have been some unexplained "dripping" incidents during the day so if you ask me another 6 months, I'm not sure it would be the same answer...

On 7/2/2019 at 10:25 AM, iluvmydiapers said:

Starting with my first job after high school, I got a job working at the high school as a janitor, I wore my Pampers brand diaper to work when I could. I was still 17 at the time.

I turned 18 and started my second job as a farm hand, I wore Embezze brand adult diapers.

At 19 1/2 years of age I started work at a university as a building maintenance helper, I wore Pampers and Embezze diapers. 

When I was 23 I found the Attends brand adult diapers and I started wearing them daily at work at the university. 

At age 51 I left the university and started work at a surgical hospital, now wearing NorthShore Supreme and ABU diapers full time.

At 53 I switched jobs again , now currently working at a long care nursing home and I am still wearing diapers to work daily. 

I also work as a security guard full time, diapered full time. 

Have had a few part time jobs over the years, always wore diapers, never crossed my mind not to wear diapers. 

It never crosses my mind not to wear nappies eather. I am in nappies 24/7 and don't find it a problem.

I have a woodwork shop, but only me in it! I do work in a yard which has a builder and a car painter in it. I know the builder, who is also my landlord (and a good friend) has seen my nappies. I wear my home made terry nappies and plastic pants, usually I have to change around lunch time which I do by tucking into a corner of my room behind the bandsaw! I always wear shorts, or dungarees if it is cold, it's the child in me that resolutely refuses to leave! But they do hide my nappy, I just look a bit more bulky. Do I worry about it? Not at all!

I've been wearing for the past few weeks since my procedure back on 8/12. I work in networking support and I'm right down the hall from the RR. I started wearing partly as a protection against a slight risk it's temporary incontinence after the procedure, then later also due to the Azo I was taking because it can cause urine to leave stains in fabric.  Now that I've been wearing 24/7 for about 3 weeks now, I'll probably continue to wear at work for at least the foreseeable future.

I've gotten good at changes when needed by going down to the first floor to a small RR with one urinal and a HC stall with a small shelf in it.

• 5 weeks later...

In June 1985 as I was moving to law school, I lost all of my daytime bladder control. Previously I had reverted to bedwetting at puberty. Consequently I've needed diapers 24/7 since I started law school. I was not until September 1990 that I discovered AB play.

So, I have always worn diapers to work for a long time. My incontinence is no secret from my law firm, but I am circumspect about playing AB.

I have never suffered any downside because of my diaper need.

I used to work in an office with about sixty people or so.   For a while I was 24/7 by choice and wore to the office every day.   At lunch, I'd change in the bathroom at the local sub shop or a nearby mall.   In the evenings, I'd be working as the only person in the bulding and would change in the men's room.

I work in a calibration laboratory, as the supervisor of about 15 technicians.  As far as I know, nobody knows that I wear diapers and I work hard to keep it that way.  I've known a few of the guys for over 20 years and they know all about my back problems, but I keep the incontinence to myself.  I thought my boss found out once, but he never said anything.  He is pretty knowledgeable about labor laws, so I'm sure he knows that he can't bring it up.

I change on a pretty regular schedule, usually right before everyone gets back from lunch and once more right before we go home.  My job keeps me moving around the building almost non-stop, so when I slip away to change,  it's hardly noticeable. I have a backpack in my locker with a couple of diapers, a pack of wipes and disposal bags.  I had my own office for a while, which made things easier, but now I just use the bathroom when it's empty.  My work diaper is Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi.  I wear  slightly baggy jeans and a polo shirt at work, with boxer briefs over my diaper.  That has worked to keep things concealed nicely. 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Hookedondiapers said:

I work in a calibration laboratory, as the supervisor of about 15 technicians.  As far as I know, nobody knows that I wear diapers and I work hard to keep it that way.  I've known a few of the guys for over 20 years and they know all about my back problems, but I keep the incontinence to myself.  I thought my boss found out once, but he never said anything.  He is pretty knowledgeable about labor laws, so I'm sure he knows that he can't bring it up.

I change on a pretty regular schedule, usually right before everyone gets back from lunch and once more right before we go home.  My job keeps me moving around the building almost non-stop, so when I slip away to change,  it's hardly noticeable. I have a backpack in my locker with a couple of diapers, a pack of wipes and disposal bags.  I had my own office for a while, which made things easier, but now I just use the bathroom when it's empty.  My work diaper is Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi.  I wear  slightly baggy jeans and a polo shirt at work, with boxer briefs over my diaper.  That has worked to keep things concealed nicely. 

This is not to mock the UK family.  But your the first person who lives in the UK that didn't use the word Nappy as we here in the USA use the word Diapers instead of Nappy.

I work at a retail environment with about six other people. The music is not loud, but that combined with the squeakiness of our floor and noise is mostly suppressed. While at work I typically don’t use my diaper. The diaper swelling and possible smell of pee is something I do not want to risk. Also, I usually wear thinner diapers to work so leaking could happen. I don’t think anyone knows, but every now and then when bending over or squatting down I hear it crinkle. While talking to a customer once I did have some tapes on an Attends Waistband diaper give way. It was very audible and a little embarrassing. Nobody has ever said anything, though. While wearing a diaper at work I usually wear looser fitting pants and along with a tucked in shirt and loose fitting button up over that. I wish I could wear something more comfortable and thicker like the Northshore MegaMax or Dry 24/7, but that is like coming in and announcing I wear diapers. I am a diaper lover so I don’t have to wear them, I just want to. 

12 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

This is not to mock the UK family.  But your the first person who lives in the UK that didn't use the word Nappy as we here in the USA use the word Diapers instead of Nappy.

I tend to use nappy by default as it's our "native" word and I much prefer it... but if I'm talking directly to someone American or someone who has been using the word diaper in the post I'm replying to, I do often use that word.

8 hours ago, PullUpDiaperLover said:

I sometimes wonder what employees think about never seeing me use the restroom. WOW! His bladder.....?

I think to same thing.  Luckily my bowels give me enough fits to keep me regularly visiting the potty.  My biggest challenge is on long road trips with coworkers.  On more than one occasion has have pretended to pee pee like a big boy.

23 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

I'm American and use both terms, depending on the situation.  I do prefer the word diaper, though.

19 hours ago, nappylover78 said:

I tend to use nappy by default as it's our "native" word and I much prefer it... but if I'm talking directly to someone American or someone who has been using the word diaper in the post I'm replying to, I do often use that word.

I'm not surprised. When I'm having an email or forum conversation with a Brit I tend to use words like "COLOUR" instead of "COLOR", and use sentences such as "I have done." rather than "I've done it." and so on.  It's like the people I've seen who while conversing with someone with a distinctive accent such as one of the many accents from the UK, will start to take on and use the same accent  I have found myself start to use British grammar or spellings many times depending on the situation and who I'm talking to. As a matter of fact, in one of my posts from a few weeks ago referred to my issue with having my "BUM" sticking to a dry diaper rather than a more Americanized word such as "BUTT" or "ASS". Of course I could've said "ARSE" too but "BUM" sounds nicer.

• Like 1

I was a mechanic and wore during those times and I’m sure people noticed as when I get out from under a vehicle I would notice my shirt riding up and I heard rumors about this mechanic who wears a diaper!! ??. I am now in a management role and at a desk for most of the day but do end up walking around quite a bit too and I don’t know if anyone here has noticed my diaper but nothing has been said(yet)..

• Like 1