LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Walking in diapers

On 7/25/2019 at 7:13 AM, Pampertimmy said:

It took some time but now it doesn't really bother me. I wear diapers. I wet my diapers. I probably walk, waddle, toddle, a bit differently when I'm wet. That's what happens when diapers get wet. It doesn't really matter what others think or if they even notice.

I feel the same now if people notice so what.

• Like 1

I've just been out for 4 hours, setting off in a dry cloth nappy, cargo shorts, a onesie and a smock-style top.  3 miles walking to the shop, then to the pub for 2 1/2 pints of beer and some lunch, then a 2-mile walk home.  I wet my nappy twice before I even got to the pub, and once or twice more on my way home.  There's no way anyone could have noticed anything.  Loved it!

...when my roommate and I were heading out 35yrs or so ago, I had 2 cloth diapers on underneath short shorts and she says, honey, you can't go out like that, you're diapers are really sticking out. I should just take you out without shorts on if you want everyone to know you're in diapers. Let me get your shorts off and get some baby pants on you(she always called them that)so we can tuck that diaper in so it won't be so noticeable. She was always so great to me, this was 35yrs ago and the best times of my life. One time we went to a park really late in the evening and she pulled down my shorts and said I could go on the swing in just a diaper and short t-shirt. She then had me walked back to the car this way but no one was around, but it was still quite a rush. 

I am a mature, productive woman, happily married, who just turned 55. Since 1989 I have been a licensed attorney. Oh, incidentally I have been profoundly urinary incontinent since 1985.

Of course I walk in diapers, because without diapers I would leave a train of puddles.

My experience is that it is best to not attempt to keep my incontinence a top secret. Still it is discreet to do my best to disguise my diapers. There are many styles of diapers. I keep a few kinds of diapers on hand, so I can wear the best compromise of effective urine containment and discretion in a given situation. Then over my diapers I wear clothing.

At the moment I am sitting at a table in a courthouse coffee shop waiting for a judge to open his court room. As I walked from my office several blocks to court nobody seemed to notice. I am wearing a knee-length skirt, a white blouse and a jacket matching my skirt. My lrgs are covered by thigh-high cotton stockings. I am wearing name-brand black stiletto pumps with red soles. Over my diaper I am wearing a cotton body suit with a snap crotch. My diaper is a GoodNites Tru-Fit.

Elsewhere in this conversation there is a stunning video of Ash wearing a disposable pull-up totally exposed. Nobody shown seems to notice, although the indistinct sound track might include comment about a diaper. While waiting for a train Ash says, "I like my diaper."

Certainly I lack the guts to expose my diaper, even one as discreet as a Tru-Fit. I have no idea which 2012-era pull-up Ash is wearing it appears to fit, and it is decorated. Maybe it is a Huggies product.

For the record I would advise a client to not expose their diaper in public.

• Like 2

Strange how an unexpected slow day causes my mind to drift. Minutes ago I rewatched Ash walking with her pull-ups totally exposed.

I studied the translucent plastic shopping bag she carries. I had noticed the item on top is a bag of pull-ups. Today I notice at least two and maybe three other unopened bags of the same pull-ups. That has got to be a big budget item. I'm sure back in 2012 when this video was made bags of pull-ups cost over USA$20 apiece.

On 8/16/2019 at 1:57 AM, Angela Bauer said:

For the record I would advise a client to not expose their diaper in public.

Yep.  In my jurisdiction it's all state-based law but those states generally have a "summary offences" act going with some remarkably widely-scoped provisions around "offensive conduct". 

I suspect that this versatile definition of offence could be exploited by the wrong copper in the wrong mood on the wrong day and bingo, you're sitting in the back of a Divisional van.  I suspect a magistrate would throw it out even if the prosecution was ok'd by rozzer solicitor services but by then, you will have had a pretty awkward time and maybe even made it to the local paper.

8 hours ago, diapered_jimmy62 said:

I really though I was sharing way old diaper videos. Angela. Bowers.  I'm sure there more of her diaper journeys out there

Hi Jimmy,

To set the record straight, my name is Angela Bauer. No worries, over the years a lot of nice folk have referred to me as Angela Bowers.

I realize that 2012 is seven years ago, With respect to adult spanking videos I still enjoy the first few Eve Howard made, released on VHS, in 1986. The first ABDL video I ever saw was also released on VHS. It was made in 1989 and it did not appeal to me. My loving husband and I made my first AB video in January 1992. It was released on VHS by DPF in April 1992. It might still be available from DD on DVD.

Does anyone know where I could buy other diaper/pull-up video showing Ash? She seems to be genuine, a real person who likes her diaper.

My attitude has been all my life that since my bladder control is poor, it is foolish and self-defeating to hate wearing diapers. I have no way of knowing if Ash can control her bladder. That is not a requirement to have an emotional need for diapers, including pull-ups.

In my case if somehow a magic spell totally restored my bladder control to the best I ever had which was when I was not quite 12, I probably would continue wearing diapers because after over 40 years to me they are normal undies, Perhaps this is true for Ash?

11 hours ago, Angela Bauer said:

Hi Jimmy,

To set the record straight, my name is Angela Bauer. No worries, over the years a lot of nice folk have referred to me as Angela Bowers.

I realize that 2012 is seven years ago, With respect to adult spanking videos I still enjoy the first few Eve Howard made, released on VHS, in 1986. The first ABDL video I ever saw was also released on VHS. It was made in 1989 and it did not appeal to me. My loving husband and I made my first AB video in January 1992. It was released on VHS by DPF in April 1992. It might still be available from DD on DVD.

Does anyone know where I could buy other diaper/pull-up video showing Ash? She seems to be genuine, a real person who likes her diaper.

My attitude has been all my life that since my bladder control is poor, it is foolish and self-defeating to hate wearing diapers. I have no way of knowing if Ash can control her bladder. That is not a requirement to have an emotional need for diapers, including pull-ups.

In my case if somehow a magic spell totally restored my bladder control to the best I ever had which was when I was not quite 12, I probably would continue wearing diapers because after over 40 years to me they are normal undies, Perhaps this is true for Ash?

Angela,do you remember the videos that tommy made at dpf.I think he made a few of them.I only remember the name of one,the wetter I think was the name of it.In the roster it showed a guy coming down some stairs with his pants wet.I know there where more then that one.

Wayne, you might remember that my loving husband and I made two videos which DPF distributed. Unfortunately we never owned copies of the several other DPF videos. I've subsequently forgotten what I read about those videos.

22 hours ago, Angela Bauer said:

Wayne, you might remember that my loving husband and I made two videos which DPF distributed. Unfortunately we never owned copies of the several other DPF videos. I've subsequently forgotten what I read about those videos.

Ok thanks anyway

Eh, if I waddle a little, so what. There’s plenty of worse things I could be doing. It’s not like anyone’s going to say anything out loud about it. The sheer amount of insensitivity from that far outweighs getting caught.

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 9:41 PM, Guest said:

Hard to mess though. Great feeling but the cleanup...

Clean p is easy and can be fun. I have a hand held shower arm and a shower head. You can ginse most if not all of the poop out of your diaper and have fun doing it. We also have a g spot between balls and but crack and hitting that spot with hot water can be a turn on and you can cum from doing this.l Then throw the diaper in the washer, done.

• 1 month later...

I always smile when I watch even a couple of minutes of Ashley so casually walking and riding a train with her pull-up in plain sight. To me the best part ib about 3 min in. Ash is seated so her diaper is not on screen. She says, "I like my diaper."

Within the 16 minutes of this video her diaper appears to be dry. If she is incontinent, then she is at peace with needing diapers.

Has anyone ever seen another video like "Walking in Diapers"?

I love that waddling feel that comes with a full diaper..although I haven't yet gone out wearing  .
Reminds me.I once met a guy from another site  for chat.as a possible playmate  but we really didn't hit it off.
He was a pants pooper.but turned out he only really like to drop turtleheads ..everyone to his own...
I remember him remarking disdainfully that he didn't want to get into suck a state that he couldn't walk properly.
I thought OMG that's the best part of it.... the fun doesn't really start until you can't walk properly !!
But maybe the feel of being loaded & the way it pushes against you & interferes with your gait is more noticeable to the wearer that the onlooker.
I'll have to check it out in the mirror some time.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:34 PM, Angela Bauer said:

I always smile when I watch even a couple of minutes of Ashley so casually walking and riding a train with her pull-up in plain sight. To me the best part ib about 3 min in. Ash is seated so her diaper is not on screen. She says, "I like my diaper."

Within the 16 minutes of this video her diaper appears to be dry. If she is incontinent, then she is at peace with needing diapers.

Has anyone ever seen another video like "Walking in Diapers"?

Would you post a like if publicly available? 

3 hours ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

Would you post a like if publicly available? 

Shotgun, I found what I think is the first posting of Ash video on 27 July'19 by DiaperBoy Eddie 12. I "liked" it. Previously I have posted positive comments about that video.

34 minutes ago, Angela Bauer said:

Shotgun, I found what I think is the first posting of Ash video on 27 July'19 by DiaperBoy Eddie 12. I "liked" it. Previously I have posted positive comments about that video.

Angela,

Do you have the title of the forum post made by DiaperBoy Eddie 12, so I can look for the video. The timeline on his profile only goes back so far, and I don't know the title of the post I am looking for. Thank-you much for the response. 

1 hour ago, Shotgun Diplomat said:

Angela,

Do you have the title of the forum post made by DiaperBoy Eddie 12, so I can look for the video. The timeline on his profile only goes back so far, and I don't know the title of the post I am looking for. Thank-you much for the response. 

Shotgun, Sorry I don't know how to find the forum post title. The goodnews is that you are in the correct conversation. Go to page 2 of this conversation and scroll down until you come to DiaperBoy Eddie 12's post. It has a picture of Ash with a start arrow.

hi readers. It was my video of Ashley on her city train errands in her pull-up diaper.  There are no new ones avaible in October 2019. I'm sorry this site daily diapers is so badly designed that it is impossible to make friends here.  It's also I'm locked away from Angela as she got her pages in lock down from who knows why.  I appoligize that I ever shared Ashley walk in diapers.  Boy does this page need put in recycle badly.   Pour daily diapers.   Kinda like being in prison here. Geeze baby miachel v.

11 hours ago, Angela Bauer said:

Shotgun, Sorry I don't know how to find the forum post title. The goodnews is that you are in the correct conversation. Go to page 2 of this conversation and scroll down until you come to DiaperBoy Eddie 12's post. It has a picture of Ash with a start arrow.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...