LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where will you NOT wear a diaper?

I've had the hygienist rubbing against my pants and her breasts against my chest while cleaning my teeth.

I'm sure that was exciting for you.   Was she good looking?

My wife gives me a hard time because when we moved I found a new dental office and she's like "Did you choose this place because everybody there is a young blonde woman?"

No, dear.   The insurance company's referral website doesn't have a box for "Only young blonde doctors" in their search engine.

2 hours ago, willnotwill said:

It doesn't.   I was just curious why a dentist makes a difference or not what you wear.    I don't expect my opthomologist to take my pants off either.

Unless you're going to the Dr. Kim from Scrubs who makes his patients take their pants off no matter what...   "I'm here for my ear infection.   Go in and take your pants off."

Ok you say your curious, and I told you why end of story. Why would you wear a diaper for a colonoscopy? I'm sure you don't one while they do the procedure.

On 3/2/2019 at 10:17 AM, Alex Bridges said:

I read a lot of threads about where people do wear, so I wanted to turn this around.

For me, work (so far), any doctors appointments that involved or may involve my pants coming down or being felt down there, the gym/pool, and getting a pair of pants fitted.

Other than that, the only that stops me wearing is when the clothes appropriate for the weather won’t conceal it (damn you, stupidly humid summers).

Me on the other hand when I gotta go pee and start to walk towards a Bathroom 80 percent of the time It's already too late and my Bladder starts to SPASM and before I even get in front of a Toilet so, I must wear a pull-up or a medical diaper ervery wear I go. And I have excepted this in everyway with my legs wide open and don't care anymore what people really think if they happen to notice a bulge, a wet spot if my diaper happens to leak because I am always padded 24/7 and can't wear big boy underwear anymore. ?

What if you are in your 50's and the doctor decides to give you the finger wave?

And what if it is the "pink Princess Party Pamper"

22 minutes ago, Unforseenone said:

Me on the other hand when I gotta go pee and start to walk towards a Bathroom 80 percent of the time It's already too late and my Bladder starts to SPASM and before I even get in front of a Toilet so, I must wear a pull-up or a medical diaper ervery wear I go. And I have excepted this in everyway with my legs wide open and don't care anymore what people really think if they happen to notice a bulge, a wet spot if my diaper happens to leak because I am always padded 24/7 and can't wear big boy underwear anymore. ?

I am at that age where I lose a fiew drops on the way to the WC. But I think it is implicit in this thread that there are no issues like that; since, if you gotta, then you GOTTA

2 hours ago, Luvs24 said:

Ok you say your curious, and I told you why end of story. Why would you wear a diaper for a colonoscopy? I'm sure you don't one while they do the procedure.

Have you ever prepped for a colonoscopy?

17 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

Have you ever prepped for a colonoscopy?

My mom has had them before. She had to drank some stuff the night before to help clean out her system, and she was on the toliet alot. The next morning she got up and finished the prep solution. She then went and had the procedure done, she did not wear a diaper. She went thru the procedure, woke up did not need a diaper!!!!!!!!  So your point on why you need to wear a diaper for a colonoscopy? Your wife was correct.

I have had the procedure 3 times and you are pretty well cleaned out by zero hour, I never needed a diaper. Of course, or is that "of coarse" I was up and down on the throne all night, too, but of late, that is not unusual

I wore a pullup I had when I was prepping for the colonoscopy, but it wasn't there for fun and games; only if needed to catch a small release.  A full blown diaper would have been useless - there was no time to get a diaper down before the butt sphincter would give up the ghost.  And wearing a diaper while eliminating over a gallon of liquid, plus all of the waste the prep was trying to clean out in the first place, doesn't sound like much fun to me.  

But for some people, that could be fun.  I'll pass.

I wouldn't say it was essential, but it sure was handy.    My wife actually thought it was a good idea (and she's usually critical about it.    I used one of the velcro ones I could take down in a hurry.

I'm at the point where I have very few times I don't wear a diaper.   Having had a few colonoscopies and MRIs, I've found that there's no reason to not wear  them.    I've never been in a situation where they would know if I was wearing or not, and if it did I don't care. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, dyperbole said:

I wore a pullup I had when I was prepping for the colonoscopy, but it wasn't there for fun and games; only if needed to catch a small release.  A full blown diaper would have been useless - there was no time to get a diaper down before the butt sphincter would give up the ghost.  And wearing a diaper while eliminating over a gallon of liquid, plus all of the waste the prep was trying to clean out in the first place, doesn't sound like much fun to me.  

But for some people, that could be fun.  I'll pass.

If I ever have to have a colonoscopy I wouldn't wear a diaper. I need pull-ups during the day, so that's what I would wear. 

I don't get anything out of wearing diaper under my clothes, other than feeling secure
Diapers are just underwear at this point and I will wear everywhere, but I have the option to use the toilet
I'm not pushing my "fetish" on anyone and diaper isn't showing, in any position, not even to the dentist
I wear medical diapers for everyday stuff and use ABDL diapers in the weekends, for my personal gain

4 hours ago, Dubious said:

I don't get anything out of wearing diaper under my clothes, other than feeling secure
Diapers are just underwear at this point and I will wear everywhere, but I have the option to use the toilet
I'm not pushing my "fetish" on anyone and diaper isn't showing, in any position, not even to the dentist
I wear medical diapers for everyday stuff and use ABDL diapers in the weekends, for my personal gain

If someone wears a diaper or pull-up to the doctor, or any appointments, how is this pushing there  fetish on someone? The person could say they are wearing to feel secure, just like you. But dont forget people, there are people who need to wear pull-ups and diapers to get by in life.

@Luvs24

1 hour ago, Luvs24 said:

If someone wears a diaper or pull-up to the doctor, or any appointments, how is this pushing there  fetish on someone? The person could say they are wearing to feel secure, just like you. But dont forget people, there are people who need to wear pull-ups and diapers to get by in life.

Wearing diapers to the doctors, or to the dentist, or anywhere else, does NOT "push a fetish" on anyone, as you state.  I think @Dubious is saying that he considers diapers as underwear, and wears them - Medical for everyday, and ABDL Diapers for weekends.  I wear myself, and have done so for medical visits, dentists, etc, and no one is the wiser, or really would care - I have even worn at my moms and dads, and they couldn't tell anyway - my Dad and other members of the family know, so its no big deal - I think the doctor would know, since he is the one who helped me with the initial script after I got sick last summer.

As you say, there are people that wear everyday, because they have to: this is what they consider normal: I consider it "normal" now for me to do so as well:  Wearing diapers is a personal thing, but if you have close friends or family that know you wear, and they are supportive, then you have a great chance of acceptance.  If someone has a "fetish" it is a feeling or fascination, and you really cant "push that" on anyone.  Sure, someone could coerce, or FORCE you into a diaper, but I agree, that it would be hard to force a fetish - You are either into it, or you are not.  If mildly interested or curious or interested in it, this may make the feeling more intense for you, and you may want more of it, but I doubt a fetish could be forced.

For me, I wear every day, so it helps me with incontinence and security - I have feelings, but those are suppressed, but they are there nonetheless: But heck, knowing you CAN use a diaper is satisfying, because you don't have to worry or think that people think any less of you because you have or choose to wear - Its better than having wet pants/bed/chairs/etc

Take Care,

Brian

Pretty much anywhere where I wouldn't feel comfortable changing out of them and I would have to wear them very long (Think of partys or a long train ride). Where I don't feel I can hide the diaper the gym for example. And things like school (When i still went to school of course) dokter.

But having said that i have had times had a diaper on at such places just to see how it would be like school or a train ride of an about an hour and back for a appointment with my psychologist. So the above is not like a solid rule i have about where i do and dont wear its more a general thing.

I think wearing to the doctor's office would be out for me. It is true I could use "security" as a reason but then that just could invite more questions and why would I want to put myself through that squirm.

I have worn to the gym before but only on days I knew I'd be heading right home rather than showering on site. Have also worn to work many times.

Generally my off-limits times are anytime I'm around family. That seems fair to me.

Diapers have pretty much become part of my routine and other than where I know (or think) I will have to disrobe, I wear them.  When going to the doctor, just because it's easier to handle a pair of underwear and I don't have to explain myself, I don't wear a diaper.  I have worn my tab diapers in almost every other scenario though.  I even wore and used them during last year's family Christmas party that was held at a church activities hall in the DFW TX area.  I have to keep my mind focused when I'm NOT wearing, so I don't pee indiscriminately.  Over this past weekend, for a couple of hours I wore underwear instead of a diaper, under my "Bear Hugz" waterproof pants and on several occasions I had to remind myself not to go when the urge struck.

I don't think wearing one type of underwear over another is disrespectful to those around me.  Also, since my brain and bladder to some extent have started to become conditioned to going when the urge strikes, I don't feel that using the absorbency of said underwear of choice is disrespectful of my location or those around me (church & family).  It is all better than the alternative of excusing myself to the restroom to dry my pants with a hot-air hand dryer (assuming one is available).

I spent years as a paramedic and worked in an ER.   I've seen diapered patients (and that was back in the eighties before consumer incontience products hit the 'bit time').    Never thought about why they were wearing, nor did it matter to me.   The worst time was when I had to move a gentleman who had defectated.

Frankly, wearing it under your clothes isn't "pushing" things on anybody.    in fact, any place where you would legitimately have to be seen in your underwear isn't really pushing it either, in my opinion.   It's up to you if you wish to potentially have to explain it.    I do remember talking to one medical provider many years ago and told her that I was wearing a diaper.   She says, "Like old people wear?" and pretty much that was the end of it.

Other then the Shower and airing out I wear a diaper 24/7 no mater where I am or who is around with incontinence issues there is no choice but to wear the good thing is I am long past worrying about being back in a diaper or if some one notices. 
Being a Bed wetter growing up and I didn't get to wear a diaper. But, now after being diagnosed with Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis 5yrs ago my incontinece has gotten me to wear some kind of protection 24/7 for the last 8yrs. I did wear at night before 8yrs ago and did the whole binge and purge thing up until about 8yrs ago and diapers have always been sexual for me since I was very young and even NOW but it's just not a often as my younger years.
I will put it this way I must wear some kind of protection so, there is NOT very many places I don't wear.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

You are right it is what it is. Let me be the first to tell you a over night cloth diaper and rubber pants will hold you over five hours. I think  I could have gone at least three more hours and would have done just fine
You are right it is what it is. Let me be the first to tell you a over night cloth diaper and rubber pants will hold you over five hours. I think  I could have gone at least three more hours and would have done just fine. What a feeling to pee siting up and no one knows what ou are doing so have fun with it and do not worry.
I only worry about leaks,diaper peaking, crinkling diaper or diaper peaking and of course the dreaded diaper Bulge while around others.
Otherwise I can careless....[emoji52]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I'm likely to go in for eye surgery and will be sedated for it.  I will be wearing for that procedure.  Partly for convenience, and partly for comfort.

I agree that wearing diapers under your clothes just as you would any other type of underwear is OK.  Incontinent people do it all the time, along with those who wear light bladder leak products.  It starts to change when you go about flaunting the fact that you are wearing diapers to get your jollies, perhaps letting them show purposely to those around you.  That would be the "grey" area when it comes to pushing your fetish on others.  You could wear them discreetly under your clothing as most incontinent people who are not AB/DL do, but when you purposely choose to make them visible to those around you, that is forcing your fetish on others.

There are those who have the great attitude that they are just your chosen underwear weather for actual incontinence need or other reasons and you don't mind who knows.  That's fine.  You can make an off handed comment when with family like, "No need for me to run up your water bill with flushing the toilet" if a comment is made about how often someone uses the bathroom and the high water bills.  Even an, "Excuse me for a moment!  Gotta make a change" for those who are aware you use diapers.  That's fine for those with the mindset they don't care who may know and are not bothered by it.

There are some of us who don't mind wearing our diapers discreetly when out in public but we don't ever want anyone we know to find out about it.  Some are open, some are way in the closet.  That's how we are.  That's why there are places some of us will never wear a diaper, such as work, family gatherings, around friends, etc.  While some don't care who all knows they wear diapers, many of us do care who might know.

I don't want my family or friends to know, but I wear everywhere and try to hide it as best as I can
But when out by strangers, I don't care much, but I do hide the diaper and never flaunt it, except for sometimes wearing thick ABDL diapers in weekends and going out, but then its only the bulk that can be seen, which is hard for me to notice looking in the mirror, but it feels bulky 

3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I agree that wearing diapers under your clothes just as you would any other type of underwear is OK.  Incontinent people do it all the time, along with those who wear light bladder leak products.  It starts to change when you go about flaunting the fact that you are wearing diapers to get your jollies, perhaps letting them show purposely to those around you.  That would be the "grey" area when it comes to pushing your fetish on others.  You could wear them discreetly under your clothing as most incontinent people who are not AB/DL do, but when you purposely choose to make them visible to those around you, that is forcing your fetish on others.

There are those who have the great attitude that they are just your chosen underwear weather for actual incontinence need or other reasons and you don't mind who knows.  That's fine.  You can make an off handed comment when with family like, "No need for me to run up your water bill with flushing the toilet" if a comment is made about how often someone uses the bathroom and the high water bills.  Even an, "Excuse me for a moment!  Gotta make a change" for those who are aware you use diapers.  That's fine for those with the mindset they don't care who may know and are not bothered by it.

There are some of us who don't mind wearing our diapers discreetly when out in public but we don't ever want anyone we know to find out about it.  Some are open, some are way in the closet.  That's how we are.  That's why there are places some of us will never wear a diaper, such as work, family gatherings, around friends, etc.  While some don't care who all knows they wear diapers, many of us do care who might know.

I'm incontinent due to an accident. I wear diapers at night, and goodnites L/XL pull-ups during the daytime while at work for minor accidents, and leaks. My family and friends know of my situation and I have great support. I'm also a AB/DL, and we do keep the AB part separate from our family and friends. At times my wife does keep me in diapers vs a pull- up during the daytime. I have worn diapers around family and friends and out in public. When were out in public or around family and friends my diaper is never exposed and same if I'm in a pull-up. I'm changed in public restrooms while out, and in a bedroom if at family or friends. At home when no one is around I just go around with my diaper or pull-up exposed.