LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Done Adulting, Volume 1 (Now available on Amazon with a preview of Volume 2)

1 hour ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Which is why I hate summer!

Bunch of people I know always say if they get rich they’ll buy a summer house in Florida. I always tell them that’s what people who think they’re rich do.

People who are actually rich buy a winter house in Florida and a summer house in Michigan or New England ?

Meanwhile, I’m just trying to put a fence in and then maybe a wading pool on the patio that the neighbors can’t see ?

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Author_Alex said:

Bunch of people I know always say if they get rich they’ll buy a summer house in Florida. I always tell them that’s what people who think they’re rich do.

People who are actually rich buy a winter house in Florida and a summer house in Michigan or New England ?

Meanwhile, I’m just trying to put a fence in and then maybe a wading pool on the patio that the neighbors can’t see ?

I used to know a mexican/canadian family who spent most of the year traveling seasonally like that between places as places froze up north and/or became molten down south on extended family visits between them. :)

4 hours ago, Author_Alex said:

Sounds more like something people who spend their whole life wishing they were rich think they'd do if they had money.  :D :D:D 

Chapter 50

“You can still change your mind,” Amanda said. Jamie was sitting across from her, purposefully trying to see less little. He even asked Becky to buy him a button down shirt, something he avoided wearing prior to coming to the dimension, but he wanted to be taken seriously. This was his chance to speak up for unregressed littles.

“No, I want to,” he said. Not that he wasn’t nervous.

“Your pants clean?”

“Keep your voice down,” he hissed, “Yes.”

“Just thought you’d feel more confident. Class is about ready to start. You ready to go meet Professor Stern?”

He took a deep breath and said, “Sure” on the exhale.

Amanda moved to picked him up, but he avoided her hands and slid off the chair and on to the floor. “I’d like to walk in.” Amanda shrugged and led him down the hall toward the classroom, staying near enough to help him dodge the bigs walking toward and around him if need be. It wasn’t a busy hallway, but everything hallway seems busy when its occupants toward over you. Amanda held the heavy classroom door open for him. About 15 students were in the classroom.

“Dr. Stern,” Amanda said as she put her hand on Jamie’s shoulder, “this is Jamie. Excuse me, James.” Jamie put his hand out, and the professor knelt down and took it.

“James. I’m glad you could come,” he said.

“Me, too. Thank you for having me.”

“I’ll introduce you in a minute, and then you can just take questions. How does that sound?”

“Fine. Thank you.” Three chairs were in the front of the room facing in, and Jamie assumed one was for him. Trying to look like Douglas Fairbanks, he did his best to artfully yet manfully vault himself into the middle one. Amanda took the seat next to him. She couldn’t help but smile; she was proud of him and glad to show him off. She’d respected his privacy all semester, but when she spoke up in class, she often used him as an anonymous example. When the last student came in and was seated, Dr. Stern began his introduction.

“So with just two more classes to go before finals, I wanted to use this one for a very rare opportunity. We have here James, an unregressed human. James came here at the beginning of last summer and is Amanda’s little brother. He’s here to take questions from us. Let me be the first to thank James for coming today.” The student politely applauded. “So, who has the first question for James?”

Everyone in the room hesitated for a moment. Jamie felt more nervous. He’d spoken in public before, but now he felt on the spot, quietly literally a specimen being examined. “Michelle,” the professor said to the first student to raise her hand.

“Hi, Jamie,” she squeaked. “I’m so glad you could come to our classroom today. Do you like it here?” Amanda tried to hide a smirk. She’d anticipated someone might forget, within seconds, or otherwise not care, that Jamie was unregressed.

Jamie was gracious in his response nonetheless, at least in tone, saying with a smile, “Thank you, Michelle. If you don’t mind, I’d appreciate it if you would address me as James. Only my friends and family call me Jamie.” He paused to see how the group responded. About half the students looked bored. Most of the rest sat up straighter having figured out this was not an ordinary conversation with a little. “And,” Jamie added, “I’d like to begin your question with a question of my own: why are you talking to me like that?”

“Like what,” Michelle asked, patiently confused.

“Like I’m an infant.”

“Oh, well …”

“You’re still doing it. I’m not trying to embarrass you.”

“This is how almost everyone talks to littles.”

“Regressed littles. I have an adult mind. Like yours.”

“I, um … sorry. I guess it’s just something I don’t think about,” she said, sounding genuinely apologetic and speaking in a normal tone.

“I understand that,’ Jamie said. “Do you want to try asking your question again?”

“Um, sure. What do you think of Itali?”

“Overall, I like it. It’s taken a lot of getting used to.”

“What’s taken the most getting used to,” another student interjected

“It’s frustrating a lot of times, interacting with bigs who don’t see humans as fully-fledged people, or who try to treat me like I’m toddler who feelings and opinions can be ignored. If I weren’t a patient and forgiving person, I’d probably have had even more trouble remaining calm about it.”

“Can you give us an example?”

“A big picked me up one time without asking and ignored me when I told her to put me down … No, not ignored me. More like didn’t hear me.”

“What happened?”

“Amanda told her to put me down, and then she did.”

“Then what happened?”

“We ignored her back,” Amanda said with a shrug.

A young man in the back raised his hand. “Justin,” Dr. Stern said.

“Do you feel like that’s teaching him to be disrespectful of us as bigs?” Amanda and Jamie looked at each other for a moment. Either Justin was speaking in the third person or was bypassing Jamie.

“For what reasons are bigs due respect from littles,” Jamie asked calmly, “and why should that respect extend to letting others touch us without permission?”

The boy shrugged. “Littles are immature. They’re not as smart. They could hurt themselves. Bigs provide for littles.”

“I’m not immature,” Jamie said. “I’m a decade older than you. I’ve had a career, a hard one in which I helped others deal with things you’ve only seen on the news, and I was good at it. I’ve never hurt myself for want of a big to control me. And as for bigs providing for littles, that’s what bigs sign up for when they adopt a little. Perhaps that means a big is due appreciation, but let me ask you this: why should it mean automatic deference?”

“Um …”

“It’s not because you’re always right,” Jamie answered, “And I’d like to think it’s because bigs are big and littles are small.”

“But it’s like adults and kids,” the boy said.

“For regressed littles, maybe. I’m not regressed. So why should I respect a person who puts their hands on me or demeans me? You wouldn’t think that if I were an independent little, would you?”

“No.”

“So, then why?”

“Because you’re not independent.”

“Still the same mind. And my status as a dependent is between myself, Amanda and our mother. It has nothing to do with any random big I encounter elsewhere.”

“Well, it’s just the way things are … that’s how they work here.” Jamie’s eyes betrayed his sanguine expression.

“In Aidu they mutilate littles if they don’t want them to walk or if they want one with different genitals or want to add aesthetic features to them. That’s how things work there. So fuck how things work.”

“That’s Aidu.”

“That’s your species,” Jamie said with a shrug. “Pretty much takes away any general claim of bigs’ superiority to humans, doesn’t it. Anyone else have any questions?” Jamie called on a woman in the back.

“So if you didn’t want to be regressed, why did you come here?” A question Jamie had been grappling with for over a year.

“A new start … a chance at a better life … a chance to be happier than I could be there.”

“Did it work? Are you, happier?”

“I’m working on it.”

“What would you change, if you could,” another student asked.

“There are no public accommodations for littles. I wasn’t allowed to see the art at the museum because they don’t allow littles to walk around. A restaurant insisted we sit in a separate section.”

“Littles can get pretty rambunctious.”

“I don’t. I guess if I could change one thing, it would be for people to stop seeing us as a homogenous group and start seeing us as individuals. I just want to be treated like James.”

“Does he misbehave a lot,” a student asked.

“No. I do not misbehave. Do you?”

“Bigs can’t misbehave.”

“Really? You never do something stupid that you shouldn’t have done?”

“What’s your favorite part about being here,” another student asked.

Jamie’s eyes turned toward Amanda, and he smiled. “Probably the same as yours. My people.”

A man in the back raised his hand. “When you think about yourself before you came here, do you think of yourself as being a little back then, too?”

“No. Not at all.”

“What’s the difference?”

“I was a human there, and I’m a human here. I led a life pretty much like the life of an adult here. I went to work, I ran errands, I paid bills, I tried to forge connections and relationships, and it was hard like it is for everyone. Adulting is hard.”

“So what’s the difference then between an adult and an adult who’s a little, according to you?”

“I guess … here I don’t have to hold anything in. I get to be honest here. I get to experience all my feelings here. I don’t have to hide anything. I don’t have to pretend to be someone I’m not. I don’t have to compartmentalize myself into who I am and who I am work and who I am with friends; I just get to be me all the time.

And I don’t have to do it all alone. I mean, really not alone. Not just having someone to listen to your complaints, but having people who’ll carry you when you need it, take the burden, really share it all with you.

And the good things, too. I get to love with everything I have to give, and I get loved with everything my people have to give.

So, if you ask me, a little isn’t a species. It’s a way of being. And it’s better.”

“Is it worth it? The things you gave up?”

“I got a lot more than I gave up,” Jamie answered. He looked at Amanda. “A lot more. Worth it every day.”

“Did you enjoy that,” Amanda asked when they were seated in their booth at their favorite TexMex restaurant.

“Yeah. It was fun … Justin’s a dick.”

“Yeah. But even if you didn’t get through to him you probably did a few other people.”

“Dr. Stern’s a nice guy.”

“Yeah. He has more experience with more littles than even most people in his field.”

“You think any more about changing your major?”

“Some. I’m leaning towards it.”

“You gotta admit, we’re a lot more interesting that kids.”

“You definitely are. What do you want to do when we get home?”

“Do you have to study for finals?”

“I can do that after you go to bed.”

“After we take a nap, will you help me build something with my blocks?”

“I’d be happy to.”

“This is silly,” Jamie said as they waited in line.

“Mom will like it.”

“And I want a picture, too,” Mel said.

“And it’s your holiday,” Amanda reminded him.

“And your deity,” Mel added.

“Santa is not … after this I’m going to explain Christmas to you guys.”

“Next,” said the elf. Amanda carried Jamie up to Giant Santa Claus, who held out his giant, white-gloved hands.

“Well, hello there,” he boomed like The Ghost of Christmas Present. “And what’s your name?”

“Jamie.” It was still silly, but it was fun, too. Just the ridiculousness of sitting on a giant Santa’s lap. He wasn’t sure he’d ever gotten to do that as a kid.

“Have you been a good little boy this year?”

“I think so,” he giggled when Santa poked his belly.

“Well, I’ll check my list just in case, but I’m sure you have been, so what can I bring you for Christmas?”

Jamie shrugged. “I don’t want anything.”

“You must want something.”

“Give my toy to someone who doesn’t have any.”

“Well,” Santa said, a little less jolly but much more happy, “I think I can do that. Now, can you make a big smile at the camera?” He did, and the elf took the picture.

“And one more with all three of us,” Amanda asked.

“I’d never say no to kids at Christmas time!” Amanda and Mel knelt on either side of Santa, and the three of them got their picture taken.

“What do you say to Santa, Jamie,” Amanda asked as she picked him back up.

“Thank you, Santa. Fly safe.”

“You’re welcome,” Santa boomed, “and thank you, too!”

Once Amanda had paid for their photos, which were just as overpriced in Itali, they headed toward lunch, where Jamie was going to set them straight about Santa. Not that he didn’t see how the misunderstanding could happen.

“Did you pee while you were on Santa’s lap,” Amanda ask as she patted Jamie’s soggy butt.

“It’s tradition,” Jamie replied with a straight face.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, CuddlingLittleBoy said:

Hey Author_Alex, I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying your story here. I've been reading it the past few weeks as the new chapters come and I've been hooked. I love your work!

Thank you so much! I’m glad you like it.

Santa as deity... given the rampant stranglehold of capitalism on the human race, and in many ways him being it's patron saint, (in practice if not in lore)  I can definitely see how that mistake happened.

• Like 1

Love the tradition part at the end of peeing on Santa! Lol.  I like how the questioning went in the classroom as well. It was a great representation of a lot of issues and misconceptions in the world, both real life and the dimension. Great job!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, elfowl said:

Santa as deity... given the rampant stranglehold of capitalism on the human race, and in many ways him being it's patron saint, (in practice if not in lore)  I can definitely see how that mistake happened.

I think of it as just the part of Christmas that’s ubiquitous and every kid’s favorite part, so if Christmas is going to get imported somewhere based on what a regressed little says the holiday is, I can see Santa being the centerpiece of it as far as a big could tell.

And Santa is the patron saint of giving stuff away for free. The marketing of Santa on the other hand ...

• Like 1

I really like seeing Jamie confront the bias against Littles head on. Really resonated as someone who is ND/Disabled

@Author_Alex

• Like 1

Did anyone else pick up that Jamie considered he had a good career?  Part of his reason for coming over was that he thought he failed too many kids.  Do we think this is an improvement on how Jamie views himself? 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Loved  peeing on Santa's lap far too much I think :)

Jamie doing it, or you doing it? ?

• Haha 1

Wow, what an awesome story i really enjoy it and it is up there with Exchanged as one of my favourite stories 

Thank you very much for sharing it i eagerly look forward to reading more chapters off  it 

• Thanks 1

Chapter 51

“You all packed,” Tish asked.

“Just about. I hate how long this takes,” Cheryl said.

“Just be glad you’re getting the time off.”

“Well, I’m going to work on the way there and back as much as I can, plus the week in quarantine.”

“You mind if I ask you something?”

“Shoot.”

“It’s been more than half a year now. Do you … still feel the same way?”

“You mean do I still love him?” She had a month to think about it.

“It’s nice to have a family dinner, Danny,” Becky said.

“It was Laurie’s idea, actually. Where is she anyway?”

“Fussing over Jamie in the living room.”

“Jamie is awfully tolerant of it.”

“I can’t tell if he likes it or if he’s just playing along.” Becky peaked through the door and saw Jamie resting his head on Laurie’s chest while she played with his hair. “He got up from a nap an hour ago, so I know he’s not tired.”

“Maybe he’s just indulging her.”

“Maybe.”

“He seems like he’s doing pretty good.”

“He has been lately. Pretty mellow overall. His daycare teacher says he’s been playing with other littles more, and he reads to the others for a half hour before nap time now.”

“They should be paying you.”

“Hello?” Amanda raised her voice as she came in.

“In the kitchen,” Becky replied.

“Hi, Danny,” Amanda said as she gave him a hug.

“Hi! How did your exam go?”

“Okay. I think. Every time I think I did well on anything science or math I get a low B at best, so…”

“I’m sure you did fine, honey,” Becky replied. She knew Amanda was smarter than she sometimes gave herself credit for. He real challenge during finals had been prying herself away from Jamie when she should have been studying.

“So how does it feel to be on vacation,” Danny asked.

“Great! As always. Mind if I get a beer?”

“Help yourself.” Amanda opened the fridge and took a bottle of some microbrew with a dog on the label, which she figured was the reason Danny bought it. Discerning, he was not, and that coming from a perpetually broke college student.

“Where’s Jamie?”

“With Lauren,” Becky said, leaning out to indicate he was in the living room around the corner. Amanda took a look.

“Why is he playing patty cake?”

“For Lauren’s benefit, I’m sure,” Danny said.

“Maybe he could use some guy time soon,” Amanda said. “It’s been a while.”

“Yeah,” Becky said, “Take him to some sports ball game.”

“I’d like that.”

From the living room, they heard Lauren sing, “Soooo big!” Amanda looked again. She and Jamie both had their hands in the air.

“Did you feed him before we came, Mom?”

“No.”

“Huh.”

“Dinner should be done in a few if you want to go wash up,” Danny said.

“Thanks.” She went into the living room to say hello to Lauren.

“Hi, Laurie. Having fun with my guy there?” Jamie smiled at her. He’d been looking forward to her being done with finals. Now they had until after the New Year to spend whole days together, and Becky would be off work soon, too.

“Jealous,” Lauren asked.

“A little.”

“Of which one of us,” Jamie asked with a grin. She snatched him off Laurie’s lap and held him across her arms with his belly up.

“Which one,” she said playfully, “Which one?” She pulled his shirt up and planted a raspberry on his tummy while Jamie squealed, trapped on her arms and trying to pull his shirt back down. “Who’s bear are you?” She did it again and again. “Whose bear are you?”

“Yours,” he cried uncle.

“That’s right,” she said, tossing him over her shoulder and planting five swats on his padded butt. “And there are no filthy bears allowed at the dinner table, so let’s go wash your hands.” Amanda winked at Laurie, who smiled back. She’d had several aunt-to-niece talks with Amanda when Becky decided to get a little. Amanda had been entirely against it, mostly out of jealousy and later out of fear she wouldn’t be a good big sister. Laurie hadn’t sold her on the idea; she only managed to convince her to participate in the process rather than fight it. Jamie did the rest.

She carried him slung over her should to the bathroom. “Did your exam go well,” he asked from back there.

“I think so.” She set him on the vanity and turned on the tap. First she lathered her own hands, and then Jamie put his under the sink. Taking his hands, she rubbed them in her own until he was equally soapy. “Were you having fun with Laurie?”

“Yeah.”

“I’m surprised you went along with that.”

“She’s just having fun.”

“You don’t think it’s weird?”

“No.” But Jamie knew the reason Danny and Laurie had invited them for dinner, or least he thought he did. “Whatever makes her happy.”

“Speaking of,” she said as she dried their hands, “You still owe me a list to mail to Santa.”

“But I really don’t need anything.”

“But it’s Christmas! And my first Christmas with a little. It’ll be more fun if you let Mom and me spoil you rotten.” She put him on her hip and carried him to the kitchen.

“I’ll think about it.”

Dinner was fitting for the Christmas season, as Jamie was convinced the massive thing Danny carved was a roast beast. He struggled with he thought was a drumstick, or possibly a leg, or maybe an arm of some kind, before resorting to eating with his hands. He’d learned not long after going back on solid foods that just about everything he was served was good, and asking what everything was would only get in the way of that. He ate it down to the bone until his face was quite the mess.

“That was great, Danny,” Becky said as she finished her meal.

“He’s been spoiling me,” Laurie said.

“Did everyone save room for dessert?”

“Not really,” Amanda said.

“Oh, come on. It’ll be good, promise.” Amanda and Becky helped clear away the dishes while Laurie and Danny got out dessert bowls and spoons.

“Don’t forget the cake, Daniel,” Laurie said.

“You didn’t have to do that,” Becky said.

Daniel reached up on the top the fridge and took down a white cardboard box, setting in the middle of the table and taking the top off. “But it’s a special occasion.” It’s a boy was written across the cake.

After the squeals and questions had died down and the cake was eaten, Jamie sat back in his chair, overfull and glad his pants had an elastic waistband, and exclaimed, “Finally! I was afraid for months I was gonna blow the secret.”

“You knew!” Amanda shouted. “How?”

Jamie shrugged in Laurie’s direction. “Laurie hasn’t struck you as acting a little strangely lately?”

“I have not,” Laurie said as she licked a napkin and wiped at Jamie’s face.

“See,” he said, “Doesn’t she seem a little extra maternal?”

Laurie realized what she was doing and stopped. “Why didn’t you say anything, honey?” 

“Because you seem happy. Game of patty cake never hurt anyone.”

“Good, because it’s going to get worse before it gets better,” Danny said. The three most important women in his life all gave him a dirty look, and the two nearest hit him.

Dear Santa,

I’m writing this mostly for Manda’s sake. I think she secretly wants to write you a letter but is too embarrassed. She said she never has, which I guess makes sense with her thinking until a week ago that you were humans’ god. I don’t write letters to God either.

Still, I think she feels like with me in the house now, this is her real first Christmas. So for her sake, I’m writing you this letter, and I’m pretty sure she’s gonna “mail” it to Mom after she reads it herself. I can picture her blushing right now. Good (jk).

I don’t want much. The easy things I want are gifts for others: for Mom, Manda, Ella, Rose, and Cheryl. I don’t know what yet, but I want to get something for each of them.

For myself, I don’t know. Maybe some more blocks. A remote controlled car would be fun. I guess just surprise me.

Oh! And a Christmas tree. I haven’t had one since I was a kid.

Yours,

Jamie

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Remote control cars are fun! And I love a true Christmas tree! Looking forward to their reunion and also how The story continues!

The Christmas tree seems like an interesting idea. Lots of ways to go with it. 

Fun fact: During WWI, German troops during the famous Christmas Truce of 1914, made our popular pine needle trees a common tradition that was brought home by the surviving soldiers. 

12 minutes ago, DiaperBoy37 said:

The Christmas tree seems like an interesting idea. Lots of ways to go with it. 

Fun fact: During WWI, German troops during the famous Christmas Truce of 1914, made our popular pine needle trees a common tradition that was brought home by the surviving soldiers. 

Probably artificial aluminum trees made with motors so they are self assembling and attic entering. With slings so babies can gently rocked off to sleep in santa tree land. :)

The letter to Santa bit got a grin out of me.... ?

• Like 1

Made an account just to say this is easily the best ABDL story I have ever read and I adore your writing style and character development.

I usually prefer a little more discipline and spanking in my stories which what attracts me about diaper dimension stories in general. But this
is really unlike anything else I have ever read. I love Amanda. I check this thread 3/4 times a day just hoping for an update.

• Like 1