LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Northshorecare MegaMax

Those Tye Dye MegaMax diapers look great.

On 2/14/2021 at 3:14 PM, IndianaJ35 said:

Anyone try these vs., say recent versions of ABU Simple, BetterDry, and/or Bambino Bianco?

The MegaMax have a little more capacity than the Better Dry /Crinklz  in my opinion.   They're a very comfortable diaper. 

• Like 3
On 2/11/2021 at 3:05 AM, Moochie said:

Summary: Mega Max diapers can be successfully worn and used with discretion and proper clothing. Overall a great diaper, with 6” of dry diaper in the back perhaps there could be better wicking capacity. 

This is my experience exactly. I wear a medium, and I can fit it under daytime clothes for discrete wearing. As it swells, it becomes perhaps a bit more noticeable, but if you're dressed correctly, you can get away with it. I found that they weren't prone to press-out leaks, either, and, much like you, I could wear one for about 9 - 10 hours in public, whereas around the house, I could probably go 12 hours. The excellent moisture trapping characteristics prevent trickles from getting very far, but, this also leads to more localized swelling, and less wicking or travel - I've often been in one with a front swollen up like a football, and a bone-dry rear. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 4/8/2021 at 6:55 PM, Forced2wet said:

These have just arrived in the UK via NappiesRUs.

Just ordered some pink and some white in a medium size.  Any wait to try them ?

Absolutely brilliant nappy, so comfy and it’s insane the amount of ‘accidents’ they hold.

I was finally able to order a couple of cases of Megamax’s They started to ship in Canada right after I placed my end year order timing is everything :) 

I have to say they are a very comfortable and absorbent diaper they also seam to fit me better then my current diaper of choice so they may become my diaper of choice when I need to reorder in a few months or so. 

4 hours ago, Rob110 said:

I was finally able to order a couple of cases of Megamax’s They started to ship in Canada right after I placed my end year order timing is everything :) 

I have to say they are a very comfortable and absorbent diaper they also seam to fit me better then my current diaper of choice so they may become my diaper of choice when I need to reorder in a few months or so. 

I'm also in Canada; I got my first ones at roughly the beginning of March, and, as you said, they are a great diaper. I will definitely be putting them into my inventory as a staple. I ordered them in medium and large, as I didn't know which would be the better fit, and the medium's are perfect for both daytime wear, and overnight, whereas in most brands, I'm a large. The large Megamax is truly LARGE - I use them as overnight diapers, but I can't really wear them during the day, other than around the house. I will be ordering more cases of the medium for sure. I just have to decide on the colour; I tried out the blue ones and they look okay, though I'm always partial to white. But, they also have tie-died and pink now. I'm not sure what my wife would make of the pink ones, though...

Mega Max order, JUNK, they changed them again.

I'm so upset.

Last year I worked with Julia at NorthShore (who is now on leave) to bring back the original quality MegaMax. Two years ago their Chinese manufacture changed them and made them thinner and cheaper without notifying NorthShore. Julia asked me to send her my original package which was flown to China to be used in a meeting. They promised not to change the diapers again and they brought back the original quality, because a lot of people were upset about the change. Well I just placed an order this month Apr 2021 and these are garbage like when their manufacture changed them. I literally want to throw this case in the dumpster outside.  They are once again thin, too soft and they don't look good. They don't feel the same. The bulky feeling between the legs is gone.

I'm so sick of company's changing things that are great. Between Jonson &Jonson discontinuing their classic baby powder, and now the best all white diaper has once again been turned into junk. And Julia is out for months. I'm ready to loose all interest in diapers.

2 hours ago, crawling-in-diapers said:

I'm so upset.

Last year I worked with Julia at NorthShore (who is now on leave) to bring back the original quality MegaMax. Two years ago their Chinese manufacture changed them and made them thinner and cheaper without notifying NorthShore. Julia asked me to send her my original package which was flown to China to be used in a meeting. They promised not to change the diapers again and they brought back the original quality, because a lot of people were upset about the change. Well I just placed an order this month Apr 2021 and these are garbage like when their manufacture changed them. I literally want to throw this case in the dumpster outside.  They are once again thin, too soft and they don't look good. They don't feel the same. The bulky feeling between the legs is gone.

I'm so sick of company's changing things that are great. Between Jonson &Jonson discontinuing their classic baby powder, and now the best all white diaper has once again been turned into junk. And Julia is out for months. I'm ready to loose all interest in diapers.

Odd the pink ones are great. I tried the MegaMax when they first came out and didn't like them. The current Pink, and TieDye are great. Thick, comfy, and absorbent.

• Like 1

I have no basis for comparison because the ones I have are the first ones I ever bought, but, to me, they're great - they seem very well constructed, they are very, very absorbent, and the tapes are excellent. I'd put them on par with a Rearz Essential or Elite in terms of capacity, comfort and construction. I have tried them in white and blue so far. 

• Like 1

I just ordered the XL and this is the first time I've ever gone with this brand. Does anyone know if they make the diaper longer for larger sizes, or do they just throw wider panels on a Large and call it XL?

I really like these new Tye Dye MegaMax diapers.   I've worn the white MegaMax diapers and love them.  This new design is awesome.   Still super comfortable. 

20210418_224002.jpg

20210418_123718.jpg

20210418_123840.jpg

• Like 1

I like the tie dye as well. It's great for summer, and it's a fun print but not babyish. (Not that I have anything against baby prints LOL! But it's nice to switch things up sometimes, and this gives people who are not into baby prints fun alternatives besides plain old white)

On 4/18/2021 at 6:10 PM, erica_sissy said:

I just ordered the XL and this is the first time I've ever gone with this brand. Does anyone know if they make the diaper longer for larger sizes, or do they just throw wider panels on a Large and call it XL?

XL MegaMax is also a few cm taller than Large.

I got them in the mail today and I have to say I'm impressed. Good fit and no matter how much I give it, it's like "is that all you got?". lol. Seriously though, I have wet this thing heavily five times so far, and there's only a small wetspot on the front of the diaper.

I was worried about how high on my tummy they'd go. I sleep on my tummy and so I was concerned over leaking out of the top of the diaper. I don't think that's going to be an issue. The diaper material comes up to my waist and is thick/absorbent. I think I'm going to be able to flood this thing and not have an issue as long as I point myself downward.

Great diaper, and I'll be buying it by the case.

• Like 1

I have worn Abena, Molicare, 24/7 (that was a while ago so memory is fuzzy), rearz, sensi quattro (cloth back) and megamax. Currently have black and blue megamax in stock. I have tested the limits on a few occasions and they are by far the best from a perspective of holding the most. When I feel like i should be leaking based on experience no leaking. In fact might be able to fit more. I am a dl and don't wear out of the house so i enjoy how swollen up the front gets and how bulky they become. If you wear out of the house that could certainly be a challenge. Megamax are my new go to. 

12 hours ago, diaperuser said:

My issue with megamax is that it does not wick well. It leaks or a portion stays dry. Settles in one area

This has been my experience as well.  This is going to sound weird....but I actually get more longevity out of an Abena L4 than I do out of an L or XL Megamax.  I can safely rely on 3 heavy wettings with Abena's but definitely not with the Megamax.  With me it tends to leak right at the bottom of the crotch.

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, drynot said:

This has been my experience as well.  This is going to sound weird....but I actually get more longevity out of an Abena L4 than I do out of an L or XL Megamax.  I can safely rely on 3 heavy wettings with Abena's but definitely not with the Megamax.  With me it tends to leak right at the bottom of the crotch.

I have it leak in the crotch also. Adult diapers in general have come a long way. Still could use improvement. I miss promise plastic backed diapers. More traditional padding fluff than sap diapers. Fluff diapers expand and get thick when wet. 

They are stealthy too.

I work in a hotel, and was just walking down a hallway. A guest left their room in front of me and headed away from me towards the elevator. As I walked up near him, he almost needed my spare diaper. He didn't hear me walking up behind him. 

On 4/13/2021 at 9:21 PM, crawling-in-diapers said:

I'm so upset.

Is the entire case that way? I was just about to order a bunch, but if they've dropped in quality again then I'm going to hold off.

6 hours ago, MewKittyKat said:

Is the entire case that way? I was just about to order a bunch, but if they've dropped in quality again then I'm going to hold off.

The MegaMax have not been changed again. The difference noted was just a slight manufacturing variation in the outer plastic texture. We have had no other complaints about the current batch of white MegaMax.

On 4/20/2021 at 12:39 AM, NorthShoreAdam said:

XL MegaMax is also a few cm taller than Large.

i wish the large stood slightly taller. great diaper but since am a tummy sleeper,i just don't trust them for overnight. They ride slightly lower on my hips..  I wear large even though i have a 36" waist. 

4 hours ago, Glennie said:

i wish the large stood slightly taller. great diaper but since am a tummy sleeper,i just don't trust them for overnight. They ride slightly lower on my hips..  I wear large even though i have a 36" waist. 

May be best to try a booster pad across the front of the diaper for extra protection at night.