LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Close Calls and/or getting caught.

jay-t

Almost got caught last night by my younger brother. We’re on a vacation in Moab and we are staying at an Airbnb. After a fun day on the trails we hit the pool. After that we were just going to chill at the house before bed so I figured I could pad up since it would only be an hour or so before bedtime. As I was putting my PeakABU on in my room my brother started to open my bedroom door to be funny and show me his Borat mankini. I was able to close the door with my foot before he got it open enough to see anything. I told him I was getting dressed and would be out in a second. Could have been quite the show had the bed been further from the door. 

I might have been "caught" last weekend at my favorite local brewery.  I had left my backpack with a spare diaper in it (Rearz Safari) by the sofa I was sitting in, also the backpack was open.  I had gone outside and when I came back in a group had taken my spot and my backpack wasn't there.  The bartender (female) told me she had it behind the bar and said sorry as she handed it to me.  Not sure if the sorry was because she saw it and maybe the group of people did too or that they had taken my seat?  The attached pic shows my diapered butt while there.  So even if they didn't see inside my bag they sure saw my puffy butt :)

IMG_4756.jpeg

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, DLErica said:

I might have been "caught" last weekend at my favorite local brewery.  I had left my backpack with a spare diaper in it (Rearz Safari) by the sofa I was sitting in, also the backpack was open.  I had gone outside and when I came back in a group had taken my spot and my backpack wasn't there.  The bartender (female) told me she had it behind the bar and said sorry as she handed it to me.  Not sure if the sorry was because she saw it and maybe the group of people did too or that they had taken my seat?  The attached pic shows my diapered butt while there.  So even if they didn't see inside my bag they sure saw my puffy butt :)

IMG_4756.jpeg

Yes, unless you have some type of hideous growth on your butt, it's obvious you are wearing a diaper under those jeans.  Doesn't look unattractive, though!  :67_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 1

My feeling is that it’s only obvious to people who are thinking that way.  In general, most people won’t notice or even consider the possibility that an adult is wearing a diaper unless you make it ridiculously impossible to miss. 

• 4 weeks later...

As a kid, I wore cloth diapers at night until I was 10.  After that I missed them.  When my aunt and uncle adopted kids, once in a while we'd have to babysit so there was a box of large pampers in my parent's closet.  Once I took two of them, taped them together to make them big enough and wore those around in my pants.  My mom came home early and I freaked out. I ripped the diaper out and put it under my bed, but I didn't realize when I did that the the 'back' diaper was still in my pants and sticking out visibly.  Mom made a big stink about that and got some of my old night diapers out and made me get down on the floor for a 'diaper change'.  Back into my old nappies and plastic pants. And I had to pay out of my allowance for the pampers I'd wrecked LOL

On 9/15/2019 at 9:52 AM, DLErica said:

I put my pull ups in a plastic bag that's tied  up a bit in my back pack or suitcase.  It just adds another layer that someone would have to look through and hope they wouldn't look in there.  If I have 14 (two weeks vacation), I will split them up into two bags.

On 9/15/2019 at 2:52 PM, DLErica said:

IMG_4756.jpeg

Looks like you might have leaked as well (left hand side, just below pocket of your jeans) unless that's a trick of the light...

2 hours ago, nappylover78 said:

Looks like you might have leaked as well (left hand side, just below pocket of your jeans) unless that's a trick of the light...

Good catch, that was a leak!

Given that since I was toilet-trained in 1966 I wore just-in-case diapers on trips, reverted to bedwetting in 1976 and lost my day control in 1985 A whole lot of people, mostly other women, have seen me changing in public restrooms. I try to be discreet but I do not try to keep my urinary incontinence tap secret.

Since 1990 I have used playing AB as a coping strategy, so at least I can have a little fun in my diapers. I try to keep my AB private.

The major getting caught as an AB happenedearly in 1991. I had only accepted my AB a few months. I had not yet met my future husband. I was an associate attorney for my law firm and on the partnership track. I was second chair lead by a very senior partner as a team of 20 from my firm staying at the St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco. It was nearly midnight. I was still awake and reading documents, about to change my diaper. There was a knock on the door. I answered it, to find the senior partner. He gasped because I had a MAM pacifier dangling on its leash. He talked to me normally briefly. Neither of us ever spoke about that subsequently. There were no consequences. I was elected to partnership in 1993 two weeks before I turned 29, the youngest partner of our firm until this year, a guy who was a month younger. That senior partner nominated me, so he did not hold my pacifier against me.

St. Francis hotel in San Francisco was the hotel where the Rosco Arbuckle scandel brought down his career.  It was such a shame as he was the highest paid movie star at the time in the 1920's and it was a real witch hunt.  He was innocent and eventually that was proven but by that time his reputation and career were permanently ruined.  Did you ask to see those rooms in the hotel, or even perhaps stay in those rooms?  The hotel says guests staying there still ask to see the rooms after almost 90 years.

Happy Monday, Rusty Pins,

Sorry I did not see your fine post about "Fatty" Arbuckle from 20 October until now. I had stayed at the St. Frances several times before the incident where I was seen with a pacifier. It happens that the San Francisco office of my law firm is located within walking distance of that hotel. We get a corporate discount there.

No, although I am quite familiar with the Arbuckle criminal case, I never asked the hotle to show me those rooms.

Never was it my goal to practice criminal law as either a prosecutor or defense attorney, in a pre law undergrad class Arbuckle was a case study. Subsequently when I had the chance to write about appeal cases I did additional research.

More recently in view of contemporary changes of attitudes in re sexual workplace incidents, because my firm represents corporations, we have formally studied the evidence. It is important that under USA and California law a defendant is founf either guilty or not guilty, not innocent. My opinion is that the prosecution was deeply flawed, resulting in the mistrials. I share your view that in the case brought to trial Arbuckle might have not been guilty. However, he fits the pattern of a common sexual predator. Even today show business has a lot of folks willing to take advantage,

By all accounts Arbuckle could be charming. He was a big star in early silent films, but by the time of his trial his popularity at the box office was slipping. His style of comedy was old fashioned. He was bypassed by younger and hipper comedians. History of Hollywood shows us hundreds of similar career failures. in the early 1940's a far bigger star, Errol Flynn, was accused of stat rape. His jury included several women who disliked the accuser. In the Arbuckle trial only men were on the jury. Anyway, the judge in the Flynn case stated on the record that Flynn was found not guilty but added, "Don't do it again!"

LOL on Errol Flynn.  Yeah, he has a lot of history.  A great book on the Roscoe Arbuckle story is "Frame Up" by Andy Edmonds, not to get this thread off topic anymore than I did.  Just had wondered if you ever saw the rooms where "it all happened".  I'm still convinced he had nothing to do with what happened.

• 3 weeks later...

This morning in my biology class there was a girl closer to the front row wearing this exact onesie with jeans83ed7b3a9007509944b57078e576c9a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first time I ever got caught was by my mother when I was 12. I was in my room doing my homework. My books were on the bed and I had knelt down between my wall and the bed and pooped in my pants. Not much I could say. I was embarrassed, but it didn’t stop me from continuing to do it

Any hint of a diaper under her jeans?

No, not the I could tell anyways. I decided against waiting to leave until she stood up. I didn’t want to be a creep.

When I was about 17 or 18 my parents were going on vacation to California and my mother had asked if she could borrow my then new DSLR camera. My girlfriend and I had gone hiking a few days prior and had done so diapered and had taken a bunch of photos, some vanilla and so not so vanilla. Long story short, my girlfriend took the memory card out and placed it in my reader. I too that same card not knowing it had those tasteful photos on it, loaded it into the camera and handed it to my mom and let her familiarize herself with it about 20 minutes later, my mom brings me the camera back and says the memory card is almost full. I scroll through the photos and see myself and the GF diapered and sitting on a rock ledge..... Mom never said anything about it and either did I but I know she knows. 

• Like 1

I had a very close call couple weeks ago. I work 3rd shift and get the house to myself for a good amount of time every morning when I get home. This is usually perfect diaper time, however, I was in the back room and heard a car door shut, booked it thru the kitchen and saw mom got off work early, OF ALL TIMES to get off early here I am in a soaked Crinklz wearing nothing else lol. If she did see me she never said anything about it, she was still outside when I ran thru. Before people tell me I should move out, I have car, and student payments, along with an old project car so I don't have the money quite yet to make it on my own hehe

21 hours ago, JWolf72 said:

I had a very close call couple weeks ago. I work 3rd shift and get the house to myself for a good amount of time every morning when I get home. This is usually perfect diaper time, however, I was in the back room and heard a car door shut, booked it thru the kitchen and saw mom got off work early, OF ALL TIMES to get off early here I am in a soaked Crinklz wearing nothing else lol. If she did see me she never said anything about it, she was still outside when I ran thru. Before people tell me I should move out, I have car, and student payments, along with an old project car so I don't have the money quite yet to make it on my own hehe

I've said before (in fact just the other day in a long reply I left for a post that appears to have been deleted) that there is nothing wrong with living with your parents if you contribute to the bills.  No one will argue that it's cheaper to pay your parents $500 a month rent and buy some groceries than it is to pay some landlord more than that each month, plus utilities and other living expenses just to be able to stay in a house or apartment you don't even own.   It helps you be able to pay off student loans, get a college education so you will hopefully get a higher paying job in the work force and save money for a down payment on a place that you yourself own!  I'd rather pay a mortgage each month for a home of my own than just spend my life giving money to some landlord and never have anything of my own to show for it at the end.  You also look at it this way.  Maybe you don't have quite as much freedom living with parents as you would if you had your own place, but that's the trade off for being able to save some money.  It can also help ease the burden on your parents as they get older.  They appreciate you mowing the lawn, raking leaves, doing upkeep around the home rather than them having to pay someone else to do it.  Also the extra $500 (or whatever you give them for living there) can help them pay bills when there may be a short month due to an unexpected expense, like car repair, replacing a major appliance or unexpected out of town trip.  Even without any unexpected expense, that little extra can allow them a nice evening out to dinner and a show.  No, I can't see people getting all over someone in their 20's, 30's or even 40's for sharing the home with their parents as long as they contribute to the expenses in some way.

Now, if you did not have a job, did not look for one, did nothing but lay around all day playing video games and watching TV and then going out with your friends all night, that is different!  That makes you a sponger, inconsiderate bum and it makes your parents enablers!  It's one thing to look for jobs daily without success if you are trying your best (and in some areas jobs can be very hard to come by), and a big difference if you don't even try!

On a more specific note to JWolfe72, when I am home alone and in diapers, I always lock the front door.  True, family members have a key but it takes them that much longer to fish it out of their purse or pocket to unlock the door giving you a little extra time.  Even better if you lock the screen door!  Usually people don't have a key to the screen door even if there is a key lock.  They would have to ring the doorbell to have you let them in, giving you notice that someone is at the door and also time for you to remove a wet diaper and put some pants on before opening it.  "Gee mom!  I didn't know the screen door was locked!"  By the way, if I'm home by myself in other parts of the house than my bedroom in just shirt and a diaper, I will always take my jeans along with me like when I'm in the basement.  I can always pull off my diaper and stash it somewhere secure and safe for a few minutes, put on my pants, go into the room where the family member has just come home unexpectedly and they never know.  When they are in the bathroom or some other room (and who doesn't go into the bathroom as soon as they get home from some place), I can quickly take the hidden diaper and stash it in my room or somewhere safe until I get a chance to discreetly dispose of it.  I've learned always have pants handy just in case!  If your diaper is not super thick and bulky, you might even get away with putting on your pants over it if someone comes home unexpectedly, especially with a long shirt on until you can go to your room and remove the diaper.

• Like 1
On 11/20/2019 at 9:23 AM, rusty pins said:

I've said before (in fact just the other day in a long reply I left for a post that appears to have been deleted) that there is nothing wrong with living with your parents if you contribute to the bills.  No one will argue that it's cheaper to pay your parents $500 a month rent and buy some groceries than it is to pay some landlord more than that each month, plus utilities and other living expenses just to be able to stay in a house or apartment you don't even own.   It helps you be able to pay off student loans, get a college education so you will hopefully get a higher paying job in the work force and save money for a down payment on a place that you yourself own!  I'd rather pay a mortgage each month for a home of my own than just spend my life giving money to some landlord and never have anything of my own to show for it at the end.  You also look at it this way.  Maybe you don't have quite as much freedom living with parents as you would if you had your own place, but that's the trade off for being able to save some money.  It can also help ease the burden on your parents as they get older.  They appreciate you mowing the lawn, raking leaves, doing upkeep around the home rather than them having to pay someone else to do it.  Also the extra $500 (or whatever you give them for living there) can help them pay bills when there may be a short month due to an unexpected expense, like car repair, replacing a major appliance or unexpected out of town trip.  Even without any unexpected expense, that little extra can allow them a nice evening out to dinner and a show.  No, I can't see people getting all over someone in their 20's, 30's or even 40's for sharing the home with their parents as long as they contribute to the expenses in some way.

Now, if you did not have a job, did not look for one, did nothing but lay around all day playing video games and watching TV and then going out with your friends all night, that is different!  That makes you a sponger, inconsiderate bum and it makes your parents enablers!  It's one thing to look for jobs daily without success if you are trying your best (and in some areas jobs can be very hard to come by), and a big difference if you don't even try!

On a more specific note to JWolfe72, when I am home alone and in diapers, I always lock the front door.  True, family members have a key but it takes them that much longer to fish it out of their purse or pocket to unlock the door giving you a little extra time.  Even better if you lock the screen door!  Usually people don't have a key to the screen door even if there is a key lock.  They would have to ring the doorbell to have you let them in, giving you notice that someone is at the door and also time for you to remove a wet diaper and put some pants on before opening it.  "Gee mom!  I didn't know the screen door was locked!"  By the way, if I'm home by myself in other parts of the house than my bedroom in just shirt and a diaper, I will always take my jeans along with me like when I'm in the basement.  I can always pull off my diaper and stash it somewhere secure and safe for a few minutes, put on my pants, go into the room where the family member has just come home unexpectedly and they never know.  When they are in the bathroom or some other room (and who doesn't go into the bathroom as soon as they get home from some place), I can quickly take the hidden diaper and stash it in my room or somewhere safe until I get a chance to discreetly dispose of it.  I've learned always have pants handy just in case!  If your diaper is not super thick and bulky, you might even get away with putting on your pants over it if someone comes home unexpectedly, especially with a long shirt on until you can go to your room and remove the diaper.

Good points, thank you! I just feel like I had to state my situation since I've seen posts on other sites really talking down people who live with parents. Luckily, I do have a job and help out. Not to mention, working 3rd shift is perfect, because MOST days of the week I get to have my diaper time in private. Usually I do take my pants with me just in case one of them happens to get off work early, but for whatever reason I didn't that day, haha. If she did see me, I would think she'd have said something by now

My worst getting caught moment was when I was arrested for drunk and disorderly about 12 years ago. I was going through a 24/7 wearing binge and got arrested while wearing a thick Tena Slip Maxi. Lucky I was arrested outside my house and told the arresting officers I was incontinent and needed my pads. They went in my house and fetched my backpack with my supplies. I got taken to the police station and the arresting officer must of told the custardy sergeant about my incontinence issues. He asked a few questions about my 'disabilities'. After taking my shoe laces they asked if I had any lace in my sweat pant bottoms which there was and it couldn't be taken out so they gave me some blue police issue sweat pants. I had to undress in front of an officer in a private room/cell exposing my wet nappy in from the the officer and change into the police issue bottoms. They were very tight  and low cut and they definitely exposed the outline of my nappy and bulge.. They took me to a cell to sleep it off.. I remember waking up really wet and sober thinking I better play along with this plus I needed to change so I rang the cell buzzer and somebody came and I had to tell them I needed to change my pad, he came back with a clinical waste bag and a nappy. I changed and put my nappy in the bag, I remember is being heavy, he came and I gave him the bag.  I managed to make that nappy last me all night.. When they released me the next morning I to walk into the main custardy bit which my tight sweat pants and bulging nappy. There was quite a few people in the area, I was sure everybody was looking at me... They gave me a ticket and fine to pay and let me change into a fresh nappy and my own sweat pants.. It took me awhile to not cringe about that moment for quite awhile.  

For a good deal of time, If I was having an apartment inspection, I would put Three or four pair of rubber panties over the bathtub as if they were there to dry. A couple were more or less damp and one would be quite wet. On a folding dryer were an equal number of my diapers in various stages of drying from still  just-rinsed wet to nearly totally dry (this is called "inocculation" The best kept secrets are those hidden in plain sight). As such, they were just "part of the scenery" and I was presumed to be a night wetter. So there is no "getting caught" issue. At no time were questions asked

• Like 1

I also use the same technique to 'explain" my dolls. Here is the story I tell.In 1995, the local Godwill stor closed. I tell that story as it happened then I mentioned that these dolls were what was left. I say that a couple (Andrea and Lisa) had been there from when it opned in that location some 5 years earlier and they were such a part of the scenery that by the next year, I would wave to them when I walked by them. Then I remark that while all kinds of creepy dolls the faces of which were distorted parodies of a human visage would sell, thes0-e adorable creatkures were left untouched. As the store was closing, these dolls (all 10 of them) were wat was left of the toys. I asked what would be done with them and I was told they would be "disposed of". Upon asking if they could be given to some children's charitable group I was told "no" and on insquirey as to why, it was some pettifogging rule. I then went on to say that, having interacted with the two or 3 big ones, I developed some feeling for them (after all, I am not a monster) and to keep them from being dumped I offered a few dollars for them and, to help clear the store out for closing, and get what they could from the remaing items, my offer was accepted. I had I had planned to distribute the dolls to some of the girls where I lived but, observing how they behaved, the poor dolls would not have the lifespan of a cabbage butterfly so I just kept putting off giving them away and as a result, I ended up with them over time and, after all, I am not a monster, am I?. The lady managers of the two complexes where I have lived for the last 20 years "understood" and one of them even likes the colors of my room, for which I have another tale

That story I tell is that I needed new furniture as the bedroom set I had in 2000 was over 50 years old and deteriorating,. I was looking for new furniture and went to a cheapo furniture store for a good deal. I wanted something I had once seen. a set that was a kind of gold color (a "satin" finish that was iridescent rather than metallic), my next choice would be silver, then ebonyt black (not a good choice for a small room because it makes it look even smaller) and that while I had always liked white furniture, that was my last choice since it was girlish, but anything else would have been quite un-outstanding. I found this demo set of a dresser, beureau, headboeard and nightstand with another dresses and a wardrobe for $600 (true enough but I was in fact, looking for a little girl set), which was highway robbery and an offer I could not refuse. Now, having a girlish set, which does not bother me at all when I think of the deal I got, I then considered how to decorate the room and cholse colors that were in keeping with it and boys' and men's bedrooms "themes" would be way  out of place as well as boring, so I chose what would go with the furniture.All of this is true; the answer is in the subtext. Anyway I guess I did it right because the complex manager complimented me on it, saying she liked it

It is all just a matter of telling the truth creatively and arranging what you have to be the evidence. What they do not know is what is in my dressers, closet and woardrobe and under the bedspread/duvet. At any rate, the situation is pre-empted and therfore, defined in terms of my own creation to set the narrative

Years ago I was working at a Menard’s in the outdoor landscape department. I am partially IC so I was in diapers because the bathroom was a long, long ways away and I couldn’t get to it in time when we were really busy. One really hot summer day I was talking with my manager while I was watering some plants when I started peeing. That wasn’t anything new but my diaper must have already been really wet because pee started dripping down the inside of my shorts and onto the floor right between my shoes. Of course, I didn’t notice it immediately but my manager happened to look down and see it. I quickly closed my legs together and tried to stop peeing. I moved the hose that was in my hand across the floor in front of me to make it look like it was just water but it was too late. He looked up at me with a confused look on his face so I had to explain it all to him. He was really cool about it and said he’d cover for me while I went and changed. It was so humiliating! But we ended up being friends and he’d even come out to cover for me on busy days so I could change more frequently.

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...