LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers for masturbation

Yes:  Masturbating in a PLASTIC backed diaper is HEAVEN - Feels so GOOD, especially when you have a wet diaper hehehehe ;)

HEAVEN :)

Brian

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

No as I am asexual I can count on my hands how many times I have masturbated and one hand the amount of times I whent full way

all of witch are when I was in my teenage years 

4 hours ago, sissybabyclaire said:

YES...Regularly.

@sissybabyclaire

I bet you there is not a human around that has not experienced the feelings that come along with masturbation. To me it is one of the best feelings, because it allows you to make yourself feel good, and also allows you to release either pent up frustration, or just to help you relax. It is a known fact that people that have disabilities, such as cerebral palsy or other neurological or mobility disabilities can be helped sometimes by doing this. In my case, it helps me relax and not only that but I can use a vibrator on my my muscles when they are tired, or they hurt, but I’ll guarantee you the best thing that you can do is to masturbate: it is one of those inborn things that we have to do: if we don’t, our body will do it for us: the very first time I did it at 17, it felt so good that I literally exploded and almost had the stuff all over the ceiling, maybe not that high, but I’ll tell you what a feeling that was.

masturbation also helps me to relax: you release which pent-up inside of you, and it makes you feel good once you do and while you’re doing it. I don’t know about you but if having pain in your legs can be solved by doing this sometimes all for the good. Masturbation is an awesome feeling, especially when it makes you feel good, I can help you relax. I can also understand that there are people that may not do it like that because it is not for them, and to those people, I say I respect your decision, because some people don’t do it, but a great majority of them may still do it. Regardless, to me it feels good, and it’s a natural thing to do! It even helps me to relieve a lot of stress! And I can tell you from experience doing that in a.Plastic crinkly diaper is Heaven on Earth, a feeling that it’s hard to describe, but it is easy to feel once you have experienced it, you will never go back, and you will want to keep doing it, if you are mind,and if it feels good to you

Brian

• Like 2

Yep! Not all the time though, just when I'm really in that mood! Typically I do it in ones that I've filled to the max (I get the most enjoyment out of it that way) but sometimes I'll also do it when just wet or heck even when I'm dry!

• Like 2

It took me the longest time to enjoy masturbating in my diaper because I did it when I was a teenager and got mad at myself because I thought I was the only person who liked them.  

The experience was so bad I quit diapers for the next nine years.  Even when I started to wear again as a adult it still took me years to actually do it because I thought I would get mad and quit wearing diapers again.

Eventually I finally did do it despite being scared out of my mind, and now it is not that big a deal any more.

• Like 3
On 3/27/2022 at 10:08 AM, Spiderman said:

It took me the longest time to enjoy masturbating in my diaper because I did it when I was a teenager and got mad at myself because I thought I was the only person who liked them.  

The experience was so bad I quit diapers for the next nine years.  Even when I started to wear again as a adult it still took me years to actually do it because I thought I would get mad and quit wearing diapers again.

Eventually I finally did do it despite being scared out of my mind, and now it is not that big a deal any more.

Good, I'm proud of you buddy! I only ever made googoo once, and that was by accident. It was a wet dream actually. LOL!??? When I told @tommyneedsdiapers90 about it, he thought it was so cute!?????♥️?☺️??♥️ I DEFINITELY get what you mean buddy, because masturbating can be very painful. That's why I haven't done it since then. And honestly, I was never really into it to begin with. LOL! Tommy actually said that he would teach me how to do googoo in my diaper. Which I thought about it, and that's sounds very painful. But he assured me that we would find ways to make it comfortable and for what it's worth, I trust him because he's gay, and he's ALSO my big brother lover!?? And he likes me EVEN more now because I told him I never made out with anyone, which is true. LOL!??????☺️?♥️?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

@Mez

1 hour ago, Mez said:

Everyone  is aloud  to masturbate??

Yes, everybody can masturbate, however if you are in a situation where you have a mommy/daddy relationship with a little, the mommy or daddy may end up forbidding the individual from masturbating without their permission, or without their interaction during it. You can do it, but you may end up getting punished, depending on what mommy or daddy set up for the rules.  Some of them allow for masturbation out of their presence, or out of their sight, while there are other times where they only allow masturbation with their permission, or within their own site. It will depend on the individual relationship that you have with an adult caregiver that is in the mommy and daddy role.

If that is not the case, and you do not have a relationship like this, of course you could masturbate yourself without problems. Masturbation feels good to many people, so there are people who like to do it, well there are other people that don’t like to do it, or don’t think it makes them feel good, or they dislike it. In my case, being disabled, having cerebral palsy, sometimes making it happen like this is one way for me to relax my muscles. Not sure exactly if everybody finds relief by doing it this way, but it’s always a fun things to do to help you relax, and that is my view, because it just feels good.

One thing that would be awesome, is if you have a partner that is willing to help you like this, and then it makes it pretty awesome!  Being a single guy, I don’t have a partner, so I have to resort to doing it for myself or to myself. Masturbation in a diaper also feels good as well, and can be heavenly!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Word Correction
  • 10 months later...

Yes I would say I masturbate almost always (95%+) of the time when I wear a diaper.

About an hour ago when I put on a new BetterDry, I decided to just lay down and relax a bit after I had dinner.  I was feeling nice and padded in a new dry diaper, and i just felt the urge to turn over on my stomach and hump my bed.  I did and picked up the pace until i had an orgams in my diaper!

Sometimes after a few wettings, I like the feeling of rubbing my erection against the nice warm mushy diaper.  Feels good and is a great way to unwind before bed ?

So yeah, to answer your question, I do enjoy pleasuring myself in a diaper almost daily!

• Like 2
Just now, BabyJune said:

Actual babies don't know what they're missing.

You have never heard all those stories about having to put mittens on babies, have you?

22 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

You have never heard all those stories about having to put mittens on babies, have you?

Yes, but they don't get the "grand finale"--at least baby boys don't.

my best orgasm is in a soaked diaper,  But I do try my best not to jerk off in my diaper, but if my diaper is fully wet and then I make a big giant soft mess in the back then I go full blown animal in it.

But one of my guilty pleasure I have is fool around with one of my used ones that are a few days old (but not a messy one though). Yeah it does sound disgusting *blush to the face* but I don't know, the smell of stale urine is such a turn.

I'm a diaper sexual after 20+ years of fantasizing it and reading stories/watching videos. It's the only thing that excites me, which seems sad and pathetic to me but I'm working on that and hoping to expand a bit. When it comes to the diapers, I only started actually trying/wearing them in the past few months. I'd surprisingly say it's made me less overly excited than when I would masturbate in my underpants to the videos. It may be because of the extra padding making it harder to feel my movement when doing the deed. However, I recently bought a magic wand and am waiting for that as I hear that can be really amazing as well.

When I do eventually get a partner, I have no doubt that diapers will have to be included in some way or form. Not always, but definitely some-what. It's unfortunate, in my opinion but I can't change how I am after engraining it in myself for so long without any experimentation outside of it. I also like messing and the process and feel of messing and smashing in my diaper. That could indicate other things. I don't know yet.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes I masterbate with them and I enjoy doing it. But only like to if they're really soggy. I sometimes will find used one from public bathroom take home and masterbate with them also. I have always done this since I was a kid . Want to more that me know. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, I masturbate in my diaper from time to time. I especially like to masturbate when I'm in a really messy diaper and the mess has made it up past my nut sack to the front of my diaper.  I just rub the front of my diaper and  add a load of cum to my mess. Amazing orgazims.

• Like 2
On 9/7/2018 at 6:51 PM, ppdude said:

Vinyl (rubber) pants are my preferred method. I may be only one of a few, but the diaper alone (cloth or disposable) just doesn't work. Am I weird or what?

With or without baby oil?

On 2/23/2023 at 9:21 AM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

You just gave me my laugh for the day.  My newest grandson (7 months) recently discovered that he has this strange thing between his legs.  He loves going to aquaria and the zoo, and at the latter he spends a lot of time looking at the monkeys.  One of them never seems to put it away, and when my grandson spots it, like Pavlov's dog, he immediately tries to get his hand inside his diaper!

7 hours ago, Babypants said:

With or without baby oil?

You just gave me my laugh for the day.  My newest grandson (7 months) recently discovered that he has this strange thing between his legs.  He loves going to aquaria and the zoo, and at the latter he spends a lot of time looking at the monkeys.  One of them never seems to put it away, and when my grandson spots it, like Pavlov's dog, he immediately tries to get his hand inside his diaper!

I have heard of "Monkey see; monkey do" but THAT is ridiculous

• Like 1