LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers for masturbation

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2018 at 11:48 AM, pamper4014 said:

Anyone else use diaper for that?  I found the new luvs to be very ruff

Luvs are my favorites, and I do that with every diaper I wear haha

14 hours ago, ppdude said:

Vinyl (rubber) pants are my preferred method. I may be only one of a few, but the diaper alone (cloth or disposable) just doesn't work. Am I weird or what?

No, we plastic lovers may be a minority in this group, but that doesn't make us weird.

On 9/7/2018 at 7:51 PM, ppdude said:

Vinyl (rubber) pants are my preferred method. I may be only one of a few, but the diaper alone (cloth or disposable) just doesn't work. Am I weird or what?

We all like diapers at 20+ so i think we are all weird.  Lol

• Like 1

Who: Me?

underskirt.jpg

Innocent little me?

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Who: Me?

Innocent little me?

Yes, you. For us image challenged, please provide prose for all sordid details! A picture is not always worth a thousand words (at least for me).

upskirt under a babydoll

I wear abena L4s. I go out on my front wooden stairs that go to the door that faces the neighborhood in the morning with a full diaper and hump the 2X4 hand rail in just my shirt and diaper. The neighbor lady a crossed the street from me works 3 shift and get home at 3:30am and I go out at 4:15am sometimes I see her watching me humping the railing until I orgasm and she waves or says good morning to me when I'm leaving for work with a smile on her face. It turns me on that she knows but doesn't say anything about it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I've always loved masturbating in a diaper, probably because my first real orgasm happened around age 11 when I had a couple of very wet Pampers stuffed in my underpants on a very hot summer day.  I came without even rubbing myself and have loved it ever since.  

Most know I usually wear a low end store brand diaper I get from Goodwill or other thrift stores because I usually only wear for about 3 hours when I get up early in the morning once or twice a week.  I do have some premium diapers for when I go out of town shopping or running errands for the day, such as around Christmas time or if I decide I may want to try and sleep all night in a diaper, which is rare because I don't sleep well when diapered.  I do pee frequently at night and get up on average 4 to 6 times a night to pee.

Last Saturday night I decided to sleep in a Confidry 24/7 diaper which I put on at 10pm and I did not get very good sleep.  Finally I decided to get up at 5:30 and spend some time on my computer on Daily Diapers and Diapermates.  I was already soaked from being in my diaper all night so I slid it down and put a booster pad in the crotch then pulled it back up.  For extra security I slipped on a pair of plastic pants.  I then drank half a tumbler of water with my morning pills and refilled the glass with more water to sip while on the computer.  I spent until about 10am doing e-mail, chatting in the chat rooms and other things, all the while really wetting my already soaked diaper.  When I got up off my computer chair there were significant wet spots from my leaking plastic pants and as soon as I stood up, the flood gates opened and I added to the weight of my totally soaked Dry 24/7.

Knowing I would probably get my sheets and mattress wet from the soaked diaper, I waddled to the bathroom, grabbed a huge bath towel and laid it on my bed.  I then carefully took off my plastic pants expecting pee to be puddled in the bottom but to my surprise, they were dry except near the leg openings.  The diaper itself was huge in front and the crotch and the back had wicked pee up all the way to the top, but the diaper was not dripping.  I was very surprised as this was the wettest of any diaper I have ever worn in my 50+ years of wearing diapers.

From here my description gets a little graphic (not too bad) so either be forewarned or sit back and enjoy!.  I laid on my bed being careful to be positioned on the doubled over bath towel and prepared to masturbate in my soaked diaper.  As great as it felt having that swollen diaper on, feeling it squish and mush with every touch, I had a harder time getting off.  The diaper was so thick and swollen in the front I had to change my technique a little.  Normally I like to get my erection and position myself straight up because when wetting I'm positioned straight down.  Then I rub myself through the front of my wet diaper until I come.  This time because my diaper was so thick and spongy in the front I couldn't get the sensation I really needed.  I reached down inside my diaper and grabbed myself to stroke my erection both cupped around my shaft and flat handed.  Once I got going that way I took my hand from out of my diaper and finished off by rubbing the outside until I finally climaxed.  While it felt great as usual and I really enjoyed how super wet, thick and spongy my swollen diaper was while wearing it and waddling around the house, I came to realize (pun intended) that for masturbating in diapers the thinner store type brands I get at Goodwill are actually better.  They allow for a much closer feeling between my hand and erection through my diaper than a super swollen diaper where rubbing the outside actually just rubs the diaper and SAP padding without getting as much stimulation on my penis as I get with a much thinner disposable diaper.  

Yes the wet sap are the best, some are not as much sap, they have some other type of padding.

...since I do not use my diapers for #1 or #2, all there is left is #3, and that's what the diapers get used for several times per day. Wife once asked, "What's the point of wearing a diaper if you're not going to use it?" I'm like thinking to myself, "Oh, it gets used alright", LOL!!! I love masturbating while laying in bed with her between 4am & 8am. She has to be rolled over on her right side and breathing a certain way in that I know for certain she's asleep, but sometimes the f'king dog will hear something outside and the barking wakes my wife up. Then I have to wait for her to get back to sleep again!!! 

• Like 1

Whenever I wet my diaper, i tend to masturbate in it because of how wet and warm it feels. I am trying to not get off every time i wet my diaper, it just feels like such a dirty habit for me as wearing a diaper and wetting it is enough taboo for me

• Like 2
9 hours ago, babypb said:

...since I do not use my diapers for #1 or #2, all there is left is #3, and that's what the diapers get used for several times per day. Wife once asked, "What's the point of wearing a diaper if you're not going to use it?" I'm like thinking to myself, "Oh, it gets used alright", LOL!!! I love masturbating while laying in bed with her between 4am & 8am. She has to be rolled over on her right side and breathing a certain way in that I know for certain she's asleep, but sometimes the f'king dog will hear something outside and the barking wakes my wife up. Then I have to wait for her to get back to sleep again!!! 

I don't see how it would feel good to use a dry diaper, I Love it when its wet very wet, and warm ,,,, However I do understand using it when the wife is asleep,, due to my wife's cancer 2006, we have tried on a few occasions but her cancer was a hormonal type, and it caused problems down there, so we gave up on sex a few yrs later, we love each other and have been married now 25 yrs, so we have made adjustments and I have a spare bedroom with all my diaper stuff and a water bed. so when I need attention I go in there and have private time.

On 4/24/2020 at 1:42 AM, lancerevolover said:

Whenever I wet my diaper, i tend to masturbate in it because of how wet and warm it feels. I am trying to not get off every time i wet my diaper, it just feels like such a dirty habit for me as wearing a diaper and wetting it is enough taboo for me

Agreed!

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...