LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Padded53

How would you classify your level of incontinence given these three options?

69 posts in this topic

Day time moderate night severe 

Same here, I'm more moderate day and night. I wear disposable diapers all of the time. I didn't realize how expensive diapers are until they was wearing them around the clock

I'd say I am minor to moderate. I realize when I need to go and can make it to the bathroom in time. After peeing though I tend to leak a bit. I have listened to hypnotic tapes enough that when I wear diapers I am completely incontinent. I try to wear diapers everywhere wherever I may be but it doesn't always work out that way.

Moderate
for urine but I also have a lot of problems with bowel incontinence. When I was working full time and on a fairly regular schedule, I was able to "make do" with one of the better Pull Ups (w\leakguards) during the day. Around the house and when traveling I can't cut Any Corners so It's diapers and plastic pants full time no exceptions.

Severe: Have very little to no control of urinary function. Must wear significant protection 24/7

I have never had any sensation of needing to go. When it starts, I can not stop it. Often a constant dribble

None of the above. Not really incontinent, but occasionally have an issue getting to the potty on time when I get home and fumble with my keys trying to get to the bathroom.  Especially when it is cold outside.  :-(

I've been dealing with incontincnce since 2/29/16. My pee control is nonexistent (severe) and the only real time I know I'm peeing is when my diaper is getting wet if I notice it at all. My nerves are damaged. 

Severe, I have / want to wear protection 24/7, it is self-induced. but i can stop it any time i want too.

Moderate, enough for a diaper though most times.

On 31/12/2016 at 1:55 PM, diaperedhorseboi said:

I've been dealing with incontincnce since 2/29/16. My pee control is nonexistent (severe) and the only real time I know I'm peeing is when my diaper is getting wet if I notice it at all. My nerves are damaged. 

Same here because I had diabetes a long time before it was diagnosed I have diabetic neuropathy in the muscles ccontroling my bladder. I found out I was diabetic when I became incontinent. Sometimes I am aware of the need to pee but for the most part the first I know is when I fel my nappy becoming wet.

I'm very close to moderate but I'm still am able to survive without 24/7 protection....for now

Severe. No control at all over bladder and moderate over bowel. That's all thanks to a head on car wreck.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Severe, I'm both bladder and bowel incontinent and have no control of either. 

Moderate mine is mostly number 2

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I already answered this survey.  It's still minor incontinence but I'm sure having a lot more accidents lately.

Minor. Don't use any protection. If I sneeze sometimes I end up with wet spots, and I tend to need to visit the bathroom more regularly/urgently than average. I used to wet the bed, but I outgrew that.

Severe:
IMG_4730.PNGIMG_4738.PNG

severe, i have no urinary control at all. I cant remember when i last didnt wear a diaper. I have to wear all the time now. I've no option.

moderate to severe, depends on the day im having.