LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

Okay... this one shouldn't have been longer than this year, but for the life of me, I can't find it on my searches. It was a work basically of an ABDL version of squid games for some alien reality tv show. Is anyone able to help me with the title? Thanks!

15 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Okay... this one shouldn't have been longer than this year, but for the life of me, I can't find it on my searches. It was a work basically of an ABDL version of squid games for some alien reality tv show. Is anyone able to help me with the title? Thanks!

Is it a furry story? I read something similar a while back, I don't remember how long ago, it the last 2 years at least, it sounds like that, but the human "contestants" turned into furry people, something to do with their location in space/dimensional pocket or something like that. I enjoyed it, but I don't remember where I had read it. Most likely on here or davientart.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Is it a furry story? I read something similar a while back, I don't remember how long ago, it the last 2 years at least, it sounds like that, but the human "contestants" turned into furry people, something to do with their location in space/dimensional pocket or something like that. I enjoyed it, but I don't remember where I had read it. Most likely on here or davientart.

Yes actually it was a furry story... not something I normally really care for. That actually reminds me it was Panther Cub! Stork Game was the title. Found it, thanks for reminding me of that!

29 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Yes actually it was a furry story... not something I normally really care for. That actually reminds me it was Panther Cub! Stork Game was the title. Found it, thanks for reminding me of that!

Yeah that one lol. It's usually not my thing either, but some still hits the right buttons for me lol yw

Hi everyone, 

Im new here and looking for a specific story I was reading some time ago. 

Im not totally sure if the story was on this site ore a other.

The story is about a girl (age 11/12) being put in a diaper for a car ride to her grandparents together with her younger sister. 
she ands up peeing the diaper but lied to it when here mom ask and then when her mom finds out she lies to her and tells her she didn’t know. 

eventually she ands up in diapers 24/7 because her mom thinks she wants to be a toddler. 

Anybody andy idea which story this is?

• Like 1

Any one remembers the name of a story where the older sister uses hypnosis to regress her younger sister to act younger and bedwet this goes on for a while.Afterwards during a doctor's visit the mom finds out and forces the girl to live as the baby.

I remember the story having a strong southern tones. And that it's relatively old.

This one is out there, it must be older than 7 years, but I remember reading a sci-fi story where a whole family moved into a "town of the future". The problem is they run out of water and need to wear diapers that are actually grown by a plant to save on water.They also had a smart-house I think(not 100%)

Not sure if it is still out there, but if anyone knows I’d greatly appreciate it.

On 1/11/2024 at 10:13 AM, Dappy said:

Any one remembers the name of a story where the older sister uses hypnosis to regress her younger sister to act younger and bedwet this goes on for a while.Afterwards during a doctor's visit the mom finds out and forces the girl to live as the baby.

I remember the story having a strong southern tones. And that it's relatively old.

The Wanna Be Hypnotist by @WBDaddy  I think it's also called "Don't Meddle With Forces You Don't Understand". 

On 1/11/2024 at 10:13 AM, Dappy said:

If it wasn't for the genders being wrong and the southern tones this would sound similar to the rewrite of Subliminal Baby

35 minutes ago, Dappy said:

Thank you, it was indeed 'The wannabe hypnotist'. Some people are just a fount of ABDL knowledge. 😊

The author is a friend of mine, and that might be my all-around favorite work of his because it was such a unique take on hypnosis and such. Made it really stand out to me.

ISO an old story post about diaper-training your Little (DD universe)

This was a post from several years ago, either on ADISC or here, from what I can remember. Searching through ADISC and Reddit yielded no dice.

This story was essentially a parody of a toddler potty-training guide, except that it was used by caregivers to teach adult Littles how to use diapers, since it was assumed in the guide that Littles would eventually become unpotty-trained, or were already untrained.

It went through all the usual recommendations used in potty training, like (1) Exposure to promote awareness, and (2) Encouraging interest and interaction. And then turn it backwards.

It was “backwards” in the aspect that the bullet tips were things like, “Encourage your Little to choose their own designs during diaper changes to support their interest and decision-making skills.”

Step three was something like (3) No more underwear: How to switch your Little to diapers.

This step would be the alternate-universe equivalent of giving a toddler their first real pair of underwear during training. Instead, it’s about changing a Little’s clothes to accommodate the size of bulky diapers. Time to toss out the skinny jeans and those lace underwear! /s

Step four was (4) Shaping diaper dependency, or something similar. So instead of shaping a toddler’s skills about using the toilet, the alternate-universe idea is using strategies to convince Littles that they need to be in diapers. For their own wellbeing, of course. (Lying fingers crossed)

It could have been a Diaper Dimension short story about maturosis, because the theme fits really well.

But I checked through Personalias’ works, who writes a lot of Diaper Dimension stories, and I didn’t see anything that seemed similar to what I remembered. Same with Baby Sofia.

If this is still around somewhere, I’d love a link if someone could find it! But I understand there’s a chance that it could have been deleted. And even though I’m good at writing, I don’t think that this was just a random, mismatched idea that somehow created itself, unless I was spontaneously visited by the Inspiration Fairy!

On 2/1/2022 at 5:53 PM, PuraVidaDip said:

The story is about an adult teen who gets sent to live with his aunt. I think he is sent to Germany but he's wearing a kilt for some reason. Or it could be lederhosen. Either way, he eventually attends a wedding and all the women are in charge. One of the guests tells his mom that his diaper needs changing and he is changed in front of everyone. There is another adult teen there who is tasked with changing this "boy" and he gets a noticeable erection. This other teen's mom then and there decides that her son will be in diapers from here on out as well and he is mad about it. Story from Petticoated.com. I have spent probably 40 hours trying to comb through this site's Archives trying to find it to no avail.

Trying again for this one! The story is about an adult teen who gets sent to live with his aunt. I think he is sent to Germany but he's wearing a kilt for some reason. Or it could be lederhosen. Either way, he eventually attends a wedding and all the women are in charge. One of the guests tells his mom that his diaper needs changing and he is changed in front of everyone. There is another adult teen there who is tasked with changing this "boy" and he gets a noticeable erection. This other teen's mom then and there decides that her son will be in diapers from here on out as well and he is mad about it. Story from Petticoated.com. I have spent probably 40 hours trying to comb through this site's Archives trying to find it to no avail.

I hope this is the best place to put this post. I'm not looking for a particular story as much as recommendations of a certain type  of story. I'm looking for MD/LB stories where the man from the get-go enjoys being regressed. I see a lot of stories of forced-diaperings and punishment, but I'm more interested in scenarios where a woman realizes a man gets sexually turned on by being regressed and gives him his ultimate fantasy. And the man is in heaven the entire time. I guess a good example would be stories from the late BooBooBritches and The Magic Show by Magic Man Baby. Thanks in advance.

Looking for story about  girl go to friends wedding and was suppose to be bridesmaid end being the flower girl instead. I know the friends mother end up put in diapers during

13 hours ago, diaper24/7 said:

Looking for story about  girl go to friends wedding and was suppose to be bridesmaid end being the flower girl instead. I know the friends mother end up put in diapers during

I read a story like this last year. I thought it was here. The MC had been teasing the Flower Girl and they got switched at the fitting? Then due to a misunderstanding about an accident, a babysitter puts her in a pull-up at bedtime? The ending was very strange though. 

Alas I can't remember either the name or if I read it here.