LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Case of the Nothings

DailyDi

Have a major case of the nothings today.

Woke up today, tried to get some work done, but ended up declaring "I've got nothing today!" and went back to bed. Have accomplished nothing today unless you count wet diapers!

Ever have a case of the nothings and just have to give up on a day?

No, but I have Sgt Schultz Syndrome

I do that a lot more than I should, actually y weekend until Sunday night was just me saying I had nothing to do and being bored. Although I had plenty I could do I just wasn't in the mood for any of it... I was just really fussy

I had one of those days during my last 2 days off, I had planned to play Skyrim, my favorite game when my phone chirps at me 2 hrs after going to bed ( 8am'ish ), decide to look at my phone, It says

Edited by Nyte Kitsune
addition
22 hours ago, Wet Knight said:

Every day, while doing my PhD in procrastination !

Which so far has never been awarded, since no one ever turns in their dissertation.

I tend to get those days when school has been really busy and then drops off to hardly being busy. After all of the stress from school I just lay in bed diapered with no care for other things going on.

• 3 weeks later...

Yep everyday, I am on temp layoff and have since ran out of home stuff to do, everything I want to do it have to get done has to wait til warm weather, so for me its the same every day other than a couple few wet or messy diaper then maybe take a shower to freshen up but that's about it, even my chair is complaining of back aches due my little butt sitting on him