LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing for work.

blueyes

i wear to work, i have for over a year, just the pull ups mostly, i travel 1-2 hrs to a work site, and its a lot easier. i just use an insert, ( a baby diaper) and i can bag it up and reinsert as needed. i work in the oil fields i typically work alone so it makes things easier.

• Like 1

I work as a gas station attendant and wear to work. Though I work the graveyard shift, its still hard to get a moment to use the bathroom, as luck usually has it, the moment I go into the bathroom sure enough the door chimes and I end up having to rush out before going or in the middle of going. I stopped doing that and just wear 24/7 now. I change when I lock the door to stock our cooler (After stocking). Otherwise I'd never get a break. Diaper FTW!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Nyte Kitsune said:

I work as a gas station attendant and wear to work. Though I work the graveyard shift, its still hard to get a moment to use the bathroom, as luck usually has it, the moment I go into the bathroom sure enough the door chimes and I end up having to rush out before going or in the middle of going. I stopped doing that and just wear 24/7 now. I change when I lock the door to stock our cooler (After stocking). Otherwise I'd never get a break. Diaper FTW!

Did that job for a while years ago, and yeah... the moment you think you can finally get away someone pulls in. Doesn't matter what time it is.

On 12/17/2015 at 1:57 PM, new2inc said:

I spend a lot of time traveling for work, and I wear on the planes to make it easier for myself. Does that count?

I always wondered about wearing a diaper through security.

11 hours ago, DDbulkypants said:

One thing I hate is my boss knowing about my diapers. It don't matter where we are, if I tell him I need a bathroom break....he always says: YOU ARE WEARING A DIAPER, SO USE IT!!!! By then its already to late!!! Then I have to work in mushy diaper!!!!!

• Like 1