LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Miley Cyrus BB Talk - ABDL Video

Explains away the pictures that popped up. I said the pictures were from backstage messing around at a music video... Only thing wrong was I thought that the music video already existed :lol:

It is entirely possible she really is an AB/DL/LG of some kind and she's "hiding the secret in plain sight" masquerading as artistic expression. Remember the Rob Halford of Judas Priest story. He's always been gay but didn't dare come out until the very late 90's....and all the while his stage costumes were pure S&M leather-boy outfits, openly displaying himself and successfully hiding the truth in plain sight as artistic expression. MC could very well be doing exactly the same thing.

1 hour ago, Smash-N-Dash said:

*Sighs* It's times like this I wish she would have stuck with Disney.

She did look a LOT cuter as a brunette :D

8 minutes ago, spoonchicken said:

It is entirely possible she really is an AB/DL/LG of some kind and she's "hiding the secret in plain sight" masquerading as artistic expression. Remember the Rob Halford of Judas Priest story. He's always been gay but didn't dare come out until the very late 90's....and all the while his stage costumes were pure S&M leather-boy outfits, openly displaying himself and successfully hiding the truth in plain sight as artistic expression. MC could very well be doing exactly the same thing.

She did look a LOT cuter as a brunette :D

To be fair though, back then, a lot of artists tried different things. David Bowie had his Ziggy Stardust phase.

I just look forward to a month from now when threads about Miley Cyrus stop coming up :lol:

It isn't too uncommon to use juxtaposed imagery in a song compared to the lyrics. It can make what they say stand out more when compared to what you are seeing.

I could only stand to watch the first minute or two of the video because that song was awful but it's pretty clear she was dressed as she was because of the song name "BB (Baby) Talk". In regards to her and apparently an ex-boyfriend who treated her wrong. In my opinion it pretty much should kill the rumors of her being AB since clearly the pictures were just her messing about backstage at the video shoot... But no doubt they will continue as people look/hope for mainstream recognition.

My two cents. First off, the weirdest part of this, by far, is the fact that it's a Miley Cyrus song that I actually kinda dug. I mean, I'm not rushing out to get it on iTunes or whatever, but it's got a slightly more indie pop vibe that I kinda enjoyed.

The video itself is actually pretty vanilla in the grand scheme of things (well, at least as far as Miley's standards are concerned). A lot of it seemed to be going more tongue in cheek than anything else. I'll save you the trouble and confirm that the comments section is pretty volatile, with the general consensus on the song itself being mixed but the reaction to the video being pretty negative (just reinforcing my statement that AB's should not go on TV- Miley will get away with it because, well, she's Miley).

The interpretation could go in any number of ways, but I'm kinda getting a "I like the weird, kinky stuff but you take it too far way too often and I'd like you to take it down a notch if we want this to work" as the overall message. I feel she's just using ABDL-esque stuff as a general metaphor, rather than a specific fetish, since ABDL has, for a long time been kind of on the fringe of "mainstream hardcore" fetishism (for lack of a better term). Plus it's easier to get away with in a video than BDSM stuff. The overall point being that sometimes you just need some vanilla stuff.

So, is Miley an AB? Maybe, maybe not. There really isn't concrete evidence one way or another. Is she

I want the crib and highchair loll. I also feel she's almost copying Melanie Martinez, but I do like the fact that our lifestyle is getting out there, I can watch that video with a vanilla girlfriend and say that looks fun.. Who knows maybe I could have a new mommy!

Might just be me being very private about my little kink but am I the only one who cringes whenever there is anything ABDL related in mainstream media? I just hate the fact that it heightens the chance of people talking about it. I know that if we were going for like full acceptance talking about it would be needed but to be honest it's just a private thing for me I don't really want anyone knowing about it ( apart from maybe if I'm sleeping with them).

4 hours ago, RPcat18 said:

Might just be me being very private about my little kink but am I the only one who cringes whenever there is anything ABDL related in mainstream media? I just hate the fact that it heightens the chance of people talking about it. I know that if we were going for like full acceptance talking about it would be needed but to be honest it's just a private thing for me I don't really want anyone knowing about it ( apart from maybe if I'm sleeping with them).