LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Car

DailyDi

I looked into one of those but the dealer didn't want to give me enough for my trade, so instead I bought a chevy trax.

Lots of luck with your new Renegade.

Yeah, got some real lowballs on my trade too, but finally made out real good on this deal. The Trax looks nice!

Congrats! Baby_Maggie and I split the cost on a new Honda Fit EX-L in July. For some reason she wasn't happy with the 1999 Honda Civic EX with 165,000 miles. I wonder why? Anyway, I'm using it as my daily driver now and leaving my gas hog 2014 Nissan Xterra Pro-4X in the garage.

Nice ride, just gotta get a lift into it and some offset rims with mudder tires. Then you will be set.

My wife got a 2015 TRD Pro 4 Runner, and now she is seeing ones with all the goodies, Rock Sliders, Bumpers, Real Tire Carrier, Winch.....And she wants that to.....unfortunately my 1996 Montero is getting a solid axle swap.

My wife got a 2015 TRD Pro 4 Runner, and now she is seeing ones with all the goodies, Rock Sliders, Bumpers, Real Tire Carrier, Winch.....And she wants that to.....unfortunately my 1996 Montero is getting a solid axle swap.

Lucky her, take it from me if you do the goodies remember to use the goodies for what they are made. My uncle dropped a tonne of money on his off-roader, and now he is too much of a a wuss to take it into the deep bush. Don't do what he did, don't make a Pavement Princess.

On 10/26/2015, 11:46:14, Shotgun Diplomat said:

Lucky her, take it from me if you do the goodies remember to use the goodies for what they are made. My uncle dropped a tonne of money on his off-roader, and now he is too much of a a wuss to take it into the deep bush. Don't do what he did, don't make a Pavement Princess.