LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

I posted an update 13 hours ago and already wanting the next update :o

Well, it isn't written yet, work will start on it on Monday then it takes as long as it takes. It is my only story I'm writing now so it probably won't be too long but still takes time to write and edit.

To give an update, progress is being made and personally I feel like the beginning of this chapter may be my best writing so far :)

Hopefully it won't take too long but I like to take it at my own pace, if you rush it or force it the quality suffers.

So here is the first half of Chapter 12 (almost exactly half in terms of word count). The slippery slope of Nick's slow regression is about to pick up pace and become a bit of an avalanche! Hope you all enjoy, please leave a comment to let me know what you like or don't like, any comments or criticisms are also welcome :)

Chapter 12 – New Furniture

Nick spent much of that night tossing and turning in his bed trying to get comfortable Every single movement produced the crinkling sounds that he was slowly getting used to, he was at the point where he almost didn’t even notice the sound now. It is amazing how quickly the mind can adapt to new situations or experiences.

Nicks main concern wasn’t the sound coming from outside his nappy but the sensations inside it. Even after he could no longer feel the sticky rapidly cooling liquid on the front of the nappy it still left its imprint on his mind. Even if he couldn’t feel it he knew it was there mentally and it was very distracting for Nick who was made uneasy by the knowledge that he was laying in the evidence of his over-excitement. This was something that immediately after he had finished made him feel ashamed of doing.

There were many times in that night with him trying to get comfortable that he thought about admitting to his wife what had happened and asking to change but every time he seriously started considering it he remembered the reasons he couldn’t and just laid there trying to get to sleep. Nick hoped that by the time morning rolled around and his nappy was almost inevitably wet that it wouldn’t be noticeable that he had been rubbing his nappy.

Eventually Nick managed to drift off from just being so tired after everything that had happened in the day and once he managed to fall asleep he remained dead to the World until the next morning.

When the alarm started beeping the next morning Sarah reached over and switched it off before setting a new alarm for a couple of hours later than usual. The early morning sun had warmed the room nicely and she was too comfortable under her covers to wake up so early, she had the day off anyway so she thought a lie in for an hour or so would be good. The room was so warm that she was barely under her covers anyway, laying on her back with the cover just covering her midsection, Sarah had rarely felt so relaxed as she did at that moment. Especially with no Nick in the bed with her which meant she could stretch out and not have to worry about someone in bed with her.

When her alarm went off for the second time a couple of hours later at 9am she opened her eyes, turned the alarm off and slowly got up and out of bed and started getting dressed. Sarah knew that today was going to involve quite a bit of lifting and moving stuff around so she dressed in casual clothes of loose tracksuit trousers and an old white shirt. Sarah walked over to the closet and pulled out a new soft and white disposable nappy, she had no doubt that Nick will have failed to stay dry so she was prepared to go in and change him.

She yawned and stretched as she exited her bedroom and walked over toward the spare bedroom. Putting her ear to the door she could hear snoring from inside and so she gently opened it slightly and peered around it to see what was going on.

The site Sarah was presented with was Nick snoring loudly spread-eagled on the bed at an angle so that his open legs and what was between them was pointed right at her, the bed covers all thrown to the side. Just like Sarah, Nick appeared to be having some trouble in the heat and had tossed all his bed sheets to the side of the bed in an effort to stay cool. She stifled a giggle at the sight she was presented with.

Sarah quietly stepped in the room, though from the volume of snoring she felt like she didn’t need to be particularly sneaky. She walked up to the bed and bending forward she prodded Nicks nappy, it was very wet, though she already knew this because she could see the discolouration on it. Sarah considered waking him up for a change but judged from the snoring that he was still super tired and since he was like a leaky tap whilst asleep she thought it better to wait before changing him, she didn’t want to change the nappy just to have Nick wet the new one so soon afterwards.

She headed out of the room and it briefly crossed her mind how quickly it had become “normal” for her to be checking her husband’s nappy like that, it had only been a few days since all this started and yet so much had changed.

She headed down to the kitchen feeling excited for the coming day but nervous as well. She put some bread in the toaster and pulled out her phone to text Kirsty and confirm plans.

“Still on for today? Be here at 12:10 sharp and we will have to hurry.” Sarah typed out and took her fresh toast over to the dining room table to start eating it when she noticed her phone vibrating. Sarah picked up and saw she had received a reply from Kirsty.

“Sure thing, the van is already loaded up, had George doing that before I let him get changed when you left!”

Sarah opened her mouth in shock and then laughed a little, she remembered that nappy as being extremely well used as she left and thinking of poor little George having to load up a van of all that stuff to earn his change made Sarah equal parts shocked and amused. Kirsty was good at this, Sarah had to admit and getting her advice on things moving forward would probably be very advantageous to Sarah.

Having finished her toast Sarah went over to sit down at the computer and browsed the internet for a bit. After an hour or so she looked at the clock in the corner to see that it was already 10:30am and still there wasn’t a peep from upstairs where Nick was, presumably still asleep. Nick having a lay in wasn’t unusual but having been put down at an early time the night before, Sarah was surprised even Nick and his laziness could sleep that long.

She got up and headed back upstairs, she didn’t mind some time alone or letting Nick sleep but she was acutely aware that her husband needed to be out and away from the house soon or she would have a job explaining George and everything he and Kirsty would be bringing to their house. In fact, Sarah was acutely aware that one of the few things that could still go very wrong would be Nick finding out that this was planned. It was very important that it remained a secret, that Nick didn’t know that Sarah was enjoying it as much as she was.

Sarah pushed open the door to the spare room and found Nick still snoring away in the bed. There was something different though, with the bed sheets pulled to the side of him

Sarah could quite plainly see Nicks nappy. It had been very wet earlier, an almost inevitability it seemed, but now there was also a section of the bed between Nicks legs that was significantly darker than the sheets were meant to be.

“Nick!” Sarah half shouted in a mixture of shock, anger and disappointment.

Nick suddenly jumped awake and sat up.

“Wh-what’s going on? Is everything OK?” Nick said rubbing his eyes and trying to calm down from the shock of being woken so suddenly.

Sarah didn’t say anything put had both her hands on her hips. She moved one of those hands from her hips and pointed at the spot of Nicks nappy with a stern look on her face.

“What?” Nick said his gaze following the pointing finger and landed at his crotch, “Oh…”

Nick looked at his sodden nappy disappointedly. It was soaked, he had not only had an accident in the night but judging from the wetness he had had several. But this wasn’t too unusual these days, why was Sarah shouting at him for it? His eyes then widened as he realised that the area around his nappy was damp as well. He had leaked!

Nick’s face reddened as he just sat there awkwardly not sure of what to say or do. He wanted the bed to open up and eat him at that moment, anything to get out of this extremely awkward situation he now found himself in.

“What’s all this?” Sarah said crossly, pointing at the area of the bed that was stained a darker colour.

“I, um, my… I must have spilled my drink or something…” Nick almost whispered, his throat constricted from shame so he could barely get the words out. He was so clearly lying that he knew his wife wouldn’t believe him but he still said it. The lying was like an automatic defence for him and he did it without even thinking about it even at times like this where he knew it wouldn’t help him, if anything it was just going to get him in more trouble.

“You wet the bed!” Sarah said loudly making Nick flinch, “you wet the bed so much that even your nappy couldn’t hold it!”

“Sarah, please I-” Nick started. He didn’t want this to be a big deal but he knew Sarah was going to make it one.

“Tell me exactly what has happened here Nicky.” Sarah said looking her husband in the eyes with an incredibly penetrating glare. She felt it was important that Nick admit to what had happened both to have him own up to what he had done and also to reinforce that he needed protection.

Nick looked away quickly, he knew what she wanted him to say but he didn’t want to say, he couldn’t say it. He knew the obvious truth that his wife was right, but admitting to it, saying what she wanted him to say felt like too much for him. Yet he knew that if he didn’t say it things would get worse for him. Nick’s mind flashed back to the previous day and the spanking he had received. He knew that crossing his wife right now was a bad idea. If he wanted to fight to assert himself once again in the relationship, then he had to pick and choose his battles and this was not a battle he wanted.

“I…” Nick tried to steel his nerves, to say the thing that was causing him such shame and anguish.

Sarah stood there waiting for Nick to admit to his accident, she was secretly thrilled at how cowed Nick was being and how dominant it made her feel. She was feeling excited in more ways than one but she expertly covered her feelings. Something she was quickly learning she was very good at

“I… I wet my nappy… And the bed.” Nick said, his eyes started tearing up at the shame of his admission and he fought to stop the tears that were now threatening to start. He willed himself to not cry, to not make himself even more pathetic than he currently felt.

Sarah hid her internal joy at how this was unfolding and walked up to the bed. She sat down on the edge, careful to avoid the large wet patch and reached forward to hug Nick.

As usual Sarah knew it was important to mix discipline with love so Nick should be comforted for being able to admit something that was so hard for him.

Nick shifted slightly and felt his now very heavy nappy drooping below him and the crinkling that accompanied his every movement when wearing his disposable pants. A constant reminder of his shame.

Nick almost fell forward into the hug from his wife and the tears that he had been fighting won the battle and started cascading down his face. As the tears fell he felt any pretence at a struggle leaving him and his body started shaking as he lost his composure completely and started bawling like an infant.

Nick didn’t even know exactly why he was having such an extreme reaction but the humiliations of the last few days, the punishments, the bed wetting, everything had just seemed to come crashing down and were amplified by the shame he felt at what was happening.

Sarah remained silent for a minute or so as she let her husband just cry it all out on her shoulder. She was pretty shocked at this reaction; she hadn’t expected it at all. She had just seen her husband on the verge of tears and deciding the carrot was better than the stick in this situation had sat down to tell him it was all right when Nick practically flung himself at her. After a couple of minutes of this she decided she had to take control of the situation again.

“There, there baby. Let it all out.” She said softly into Nick’s ear and patting the back of his head.

Nick seemed to respond by adjusting his head slightly as his tears started to slow down having tired himself out crying. He hadn’t even seemed to register Sarah calling him “baby”

Sarah rocked back and forward slightly and whispered platitudes into Nicks ear and she could feel and hear Nick slowly calm down and eventually the crying stopped.

After a little more time hugging Sarah separated herself from her husband and looked into his eyes. His face was now very wet and red from the crying and also the embarrassment. Sarah smiled at her husband and stood up. She decided that after that big outburst that Nick needed a little encouragement rather than further chastising.

“Wait right there, baby, I will be right back.” Sarah said gently as she backed out of the room.

Nick just sat there feeling like a mess of emotions. He had only been awake a few minutes and yet already so much had happened. It was all too much for him to process at the moment so he just sat there sniffling and trying to process the events in his mind. What was going on? He had woken very wet again but that was almost expected at this point, but why had he started crying like he did? Was it just all the events of the last few days catching up with him? Or maybe something deeper? All he knew at that moment was that being able to cuddle up to Sarah at that second was all he wanted to do.

He was still in this contemplative mood when Sarah came back into the room smiling and carrying a new nappy and what looked to be a big sheet of plastic. Sarah motioned for Nick to stand up and move from the bed and Nick complied.

As he left his sitting position and stood up he felt the full weight of his nappy as it sagged heavily between his legs. Nick was amazed at how much he must have wet to have caused the nappy to swell up so much. The swollen padding and additional weight made his movements much more awkward. Nick took a few steps away from the bed but thanks to the bulk his walking had been turned into an awkward waddle as he discovered that he could only press his knees together now with great difficulty. The only thing Nick was thankful for was that all the wetness had almost certainly washed away evidence of his misdeed.

After Nick moved away from the bed, Sarah stepped forward with her plastic sheet and laid it down over the wet patch. Nick was confused as to what she was doing until he realised that the sheet was actually a bit thicker than he had first thought, and that one side had little pictures of teddy bears around the edges.

Suddenly it struck Nick, he was looking at a changing mat! Not just any changing mat though, this was a big mat, surely too big for any baby.

Having flattened out the mat on the bed Sarah turned to her husband with a smile which only widened when she saw his awkward stance in his exceptionally wet nappy.

“Ok Nicky, lay down.” Sarah said sweetly to her blushing husband.

“Sarah… I don’t need another nappy, and I don’t need a changing mat! I can just slip out of this, get cleaned up and put on some regular clothes… And you know I don’t like being called Nicky” Nick said with a hint of a whine in his voice.

“Nicky.” Sarah said a little more sternly and emphasising the use of a name that seemed more childish, “you will come over here and we will put you into a new nappy. You agreed to be out of the house today remember? Well, you need to leave soon so we don’t have time for you to massage your bruised ego, I don’t trust you to keep yourself dry. So get over here.”

Nick bit his lip thinking, he didn’t know what to do but his wife using “Nicky” even though she knew he hated it annoyed him. He was also annoyed at the way she talked to him like a toddler these days. He was an adult! He was having some issues but he was not a baby.

“I don’t need a nappy, Sarah. I am an adult and -” Nick began with a clear sound of indignation in his voice.

“You don’t need a nappy? You are an adult?” Sarah let out a bark of a laugh, “HA! Nick let’s review this morning so far shall we… I came in this morning to find you had wet, no soaked your nappy. Not only that but you had leaked all over the bed. Then to put the cherry on the cake you started bawling like an infant who needed a change. Does this sound like adult behaviour?”

Nick looked at the floor as the scathing yet accurate accusations were thrown his way. When his wife finished talking he didn’t answer her question. To be honest, it didn’t sound like adult behaviour but it wasn’t his fault that all of this was happening. It was just a temporary problem that was being exacerbated by stress.

Nick looked back up at his wife. She was staring at him waiting for him to either answer or come over to the changing mat and allow himself to be put in a new nappy.

Nick felt defiant, his wife’s accusations had stung him hard and raised a little bit of what defiance remained in Nick’s body. Looking straight into Sarah’s eyes he stood his ground and folded his arms in front of his chest.

“What do you think you are doing Nick?” Sarah asked with a hint of threat in her voice. In truth there was some fear in their too, was she losing him when she was so close to her goal?

Nick remained silent and with his arms crossed. He didn’t break his gaze from his wife. He remained defiant.

Sarah slowly rose to her feet from the crouching position she had been in and turned to face her husband.

The minute Sarah turned so she was totally facing him, Nick found his will faltering under the death stare he was receiving from his wife. When Sarah took a step towards Nick, Nick shuffled back slightly, unable to take a proper step due to the huge sodden mass between his legs. But it was already over, the defiance he was showing had withered away under the tiniest scrutiny and his awkward little shuffle backwards showed that this battle was lost.

Sarah strode right up till she was next to her husband. She noticed with satisfaction when she got next to him that his stance changed, whereas before he was trying to project a masculine and strong pose, as Sarah got closer he sort of shrivelled up into himself more and more. By the time Sarah was standing right next to him Nick had hung his head and slouched slightly as Nick’s attempt at resistance crumbled.

With his wife standing very close to him Nick felt all his confidence sucked out of him and he looked at the ground feeling intensely uncomfortable under his wife’s gaze. He internally was begging for her to do or say something but she just stood there for a few seconds. He wondered if she was deliberately not acting to make him more uncomfortable. Needless to say if that was the case then her plan was working.

“You standing up for yourself are you?” Sarah asked semi-mockingly, “Showing me who is in charge?”

Nick just stood there looking at the ground and motionless. He didn’t make a sound in a bid to not anger his wife, he deeply regretted the small act of defiance. Something that would have been so easy for him to do successfully a few days ago was now impossible for him. What Nick wouldn’t give to go back to how life was a few days ago.

There was silence again. A silence that was more intense than anything Nick had experienced in the last few days.

Sarah knew exactly what she was doing and after about 20 seconds which must have felt like 20 minutes to Nick she moved in front of him and put her hands on his hips. She gently rubbed the crinkling plastic on the sides of Nicks nappy then moved her hands toward the front and without warning ripped the tapes off.

The heavy disposable fell to the floor with a thud and lay open. Sarah looked down at it and giggled, Nick had closed his eyes when Sarah moved in front of him now opened them to look at the absorbent underwear now lying on the floor. He knew why his wife was giggling now, the whole of the padding inside the nappy had been discoloured and had puffed up. Every inch of the nappy was saturated, now Nick knew why he had leaked though he had no idea what had caused him to wet so much. He was getting increasingly worried at all his accidents.

“Go to the bathroom for number twos Nicky… You aren’t going to want that to happen in your nappy I suspect.” Sarah said matter-of-factly.

Nick nodded, turned and headed out to the bathroom. He was gone a few minutes as he did his business and when he got back he found his used nappy had been balled up and Sarah had unfolded a new one on the bed.

Sarah grabbed Nick’s hand and rather roughly pulled him towards the changing mat on the bed. Nick put up no resistance now, he was ashamed that his attempt to stand up to his wife had been so pathetic and that his will to resist had crumbled so easily.

Nick laid down on the mat compliantly and without objection, though his face betrayed his feelings of not being happy. He resolved to try one last time to stop the imminent changing of his nappy, one last try to return to normalcy.

“Please Sarah, I don’t need a nappy during the day at least.” Nick pleaded sounding defeated but trying desperately to convince his wife that this was all unnecessary.

“Lift up your bum.” Sarah said ignoring Nicks pleading.

“No Sarah, come on I don’t need this during the day… Yes, I used one yesterday but only because I didn’t have a choice.” Nick said putting his hand down to his crotch to block Sarah trying to bringing up the new nappy.

Sarah rolled her eyes and without hesitation grabbed Nicks legs and lifted them up over his head exposing his bare buttocks. Nick shocked didn’t react until it was too late.

WHACK, WHACK, WHACK.

Sarah started wailing down on Nick’s exposed backside. Nick let out a yelp of pain at each spank and tried to fight back but the grip his wife had was secure. Nick pleaded between spanks but was powerless to stop Sarah from repeatedly smacking Nick’s ass that will still a little sore from the day before.

Nick hadn’t realised his wife was so strong to be able to lift his legs in the air and hold them there that easily. Maybe it was emotional exhaustion overwhelming Nick’s ability to physically resist? Nick didn’t know, all he knew was he was powerless to resist the spanking.

After just a few spanks Sarah stopped but maintained her grip on Nick’s ankles and didn’t let his legs down. She wasn’t trying to hurt Nick here; she was just trying to make her point clear.

“Now Nick…” She said slightly breathlessly, “Are you going to let me put your nappy on like a good boy?”

Nick could feel his eyes getting watery again but willed himself not to start crying again for the second time that morning. He gave out a meek little nod as he complied with his wife’s humiliating request.

“Good.” Sarah said and she slowly released her grip and allowed Nicks legs to lower back to their natural position.

Nick didn’t say anything, he was fighting back the tears and knew if he tried to say anything it would open the floodgates so he just lay there and let it happen.

Sarah wiped Nick down with some cold baby wipes, an addition to the changing process that Nick hadn’t realised was happening until he felt the cool touch of the wipes. Nick was too choked up from holding back the tears to say anything about the wipes or ask where Sarah had got them. He just laid there letting it all happen passively hoping it would be over soon.

Nick remained silent as Sarah brought up the front of the nappy and taped it securely around Nick’s waist. Nick was about to sit up when Sarah pushed him back down on to the bed.

“Hold on…” Sarah said as she reached into her pocket.

Nick laid back down and looked at the ceiling just wishing he was anywhere else and doing anything else right at this moment.

He was so distracted with trying to picture himself somewhere else that he didn’t notice anything odd happening until he heard a little click coming from where his nappy was.

Very good update worth the wait. Would have love to see a recap of chapter 11 on top to remind us what happened last time. You're a very good writer. I don't think this is going where I hoped but still a nice story thanks for the update. :P

Very good update worth the wait. Would have love to see a recap of chapter 11 on top to remind us what happened last time. You're a very good writer. I don't think this is going where I hoped but still a nice story thanks for the update. :P

A recap of the previous chapter before posting the new one is an interesting idea that I might start doing if I remember. I believe you were looking for a more loving mummy, Sarah is going to be that for Nick, but right now she is trying to assert her position on top and to do that she has to be mean sometimes! I don't foresee Sarah being nasty to Nick all the time though, she gets very turned on by all this remember... We will have very loving mummy times both sexual and non-sexual, but also sometimes Sarah will have to be stricter as well ;)

A recap of the previous chapter before posting the new one is an interesting idea that I might start doing if I remember. I believe you were looking for a more loving mummy, Sarah is going to be that for Nick, but right now she is trying to assert her position on top and to do that she has to be mean sometimes! I don't foresee Sarah being nasty to Nick all the time though, she gets very turned on by all this remember... We will have very loving mummy times both sexual and non-sexual, but also sometimes Sarah will have to be stricter as well ;)

That is really nice to hear Elfking. If it takes you awhile to post the next chapter a recap would help. You wouldn't have to find the last one and read it before reading the next chapter. I understand setting the story to where she is in charge. You said it gets her excited to be in control. I will keep reading and enjoy your writing. Thanks for the heads up you said just what I wanted to hear. Thank you. Can't wait for the next chapter.