LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABUniverse is getting their act together!

trouble is good nappies are not cheap, a good rule of thumb is if it seems too good to be true, then it probably is! i would personaly be happy to pay £2+ ($3+)/nappy if someone was to make something good enough to warren paying that much, sadly im in a minority there as most ab's in my experience are quite poor.

ABU needs to build itself back up from the ground following what happened with the QD and the D***** incident to me- I found it vile that the company had those connections and therefore I decided to not buy from them- plus I have heard through the years about them having shipping issues and all so I decided to never order from them for that reason as well- but I will take a wait and see approach on the whole thing- still do not trust ABU

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I always wanted to try the "Cushies" so I did :) They shipped quickly not knowing who I was or that I'd be reporting about it here in another thread so I suppose that the service I got was the 'usual'. They are not getting their act together, they have their act together as good as anyone else does or better B) This is ABU the way it should have always been- Thanks Casey!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...