LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy Holidays (Ranty)

DailyDi

Bah fucking humbug, I don't do any holidays. I always get screwed over hardcore this time of year, and this year is the worst one yet. Take your holiday cheer and shove it up your ass!

• Like 2

Bah fucking humbug, I don't do any holidays. I always get screwed over hardcore this time of year, and this year is the worst one yet. Take your holiday cheer and shove it up your ass!

Now come on take a breath and tell us what your really feel !!!!!! :P

I've found I don't mind christmas too bad any more. Of course this is mostly because I've cut the cord to my TV and don't turn on "that" radio channel which only plays christmas music. Less over indulgence means more tolerance to go around.

I'm so with you on this one Mikey, and this is coming from someone whose home currently looks like it wants to be Macy's when it grows up. ;) Happy Holidays is inclusive, it covers everyone, including people who might not celebrate anything other than a simple day off. Sometimes I might ask someone if they celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, or anything else if I want to give them a more personalized greeting and I'm comfortable with asking, but in most situations "Happy Holidays" works fine.

DD has brought up a fairly good point. Where is the true meaning of any holiday? They have all switched to being so commercialized that the true spirit of any holiday and what it actually stands for, has gone down with green. Have you not noticed come Halloween, Nov. 1, all those candies are half price and the Christmas stock is being put on the shelves. WAIT!! There is one holiday you are forgetting to celebrate.

When I know what you celebrate I always use the appropriate terms.

When religious affiliation is unknown a generic term is more appropriate.

Using religious terms on others is not respectful of individual beliefs.

Happy Holidays takes nothing away from any religion and is an appropriate phrase to use if religious affiliation is not known.