LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Jokes

DailyDi

6 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

You remind me of the cows on the chick filet billboards writing "eat more chicken".

Eat more turkey, chicken and goose for the holidays. Duck tastes terrible!

Hugs,

Freta

Yup....we taste NASTY.....more chicken and Turkey....even enjoy some Goose!! ??. Everyone enjoys a good goose now and then... ?

since this is a “bad jokes thread“:

why won’t Santa leave Donald Trump any presents this year?

Answer:  because Donald Trump has been naughty and not nice Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha?????????

Brian

• Haha 1

I do not know: To me they all taste pretty fowl

I guess vodka and coffee would be a super soaker

8 hours ago, Little Christine said:

I guess vodka and coffee would be a super soaker

That just sounds...... Yuck.. Prefer irish whisky, Irish coffee more yummy, but yeah, high powered soaking recipe...?

On 12/28/2021 at 8:05 PM, ValentinesStuff said:

If vodka and OJ is a screwdriver. Is vodka and prune juice a rotorooter?

And when Warf did try prune juice, he liked it!!! Said it was a "warriors drink" . Now how long he waited before making a bee line to the bathroom I don't know... It was a bit comical though!!

On 1/1/2022 at 5:27 AM, square_duck said:

And when Warf did try prune juice, he liked it!!! Said it was a "warriors drink" . Now how long he waited before making a bee line to the bathroom I don't know... It was a bit comical though!!

They misconstrued it. Sonce you cannot predict the moment of truth. You will be quite nervous and a worrier

Asked what he thought of Moriarty's latest spectacular crime, Dr. Watson shrugged and said "Spectacular?! It's nothing to write Holmes about"

When the news spread that Moriarty was studying to be a podiatrist. Holmes was asked "Do you think that Moriarty is going straight?" to which he answered "Nonsense; the game is afoot"

A penguin was a long haul truck driver and unexpectedly had to make a run to Arizona.  Since it was well out of his usual frozen comfort zone, he was having a really hard time with the heat.  To make matters worse, his truck started running really rough.  FInally, he reached a big truck stop with a repair facility.  He pulled up and explained to the mechanic he was having problems.  The mechanic said he would check it out, it would take about half an hour.  The penguin was in misery in the 100 degree heat and decided to waddle over to the indoor lunch counter to see if he could get something cool to drink.

He took a seat and settled on a big vanilla shake.  It hit the spot and cooled him down.  By that time about half an hour had passed so he waddled back out in the heat to the repair garage.

"Looks like you've blown a seal", the mechanic said.

"No, that's just some vanilla shake" the penguin replied. 

I heard the story this way

• Haha 1