Bad Jokes

370 posts in this topic

Let's hear them!

Why are there no Wal-Marts in Iraq?

Because everything is a Target

3 people like this

Two guys walk into a bar....the third guy ducks & keeps going

2 people like this

A newly-hired carpenter is tossing about half his nails on the ground. The foreman sees this asks him why. He replies that the nailheads are on the wrong end of the ones he's throwing away :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

1 person likes this

a horse, a priest, and a rabbi walk into a bar, that must have hurt.

a horse, a priest, and a rabbi walk into a bar, arent they looking where their going?

if i spilled coffee on my lap, does that mean i frapped my pants?

what is the last joke of a suicidal comedian? take my life, please!

what is the last song heard by a suicidal christian? heavens just a sin away

What do you call a horny stoner? A weed whacker

What do call someone who cries when they masturbate? A tear jerker

What do you get when you insert human DNA into a monkey? You get kicked out of the zoo

what was the last line from the death row comedian? take my place, please!

Old Chinese proverb - man who eat meat and peas on same plate very unhygienic.

2 people like this

A bear and a rabbit are taking a dump in the woods. The bear turns to the rabbit and goes, "Do you have trouble with poop sticking to your fur?" The rabbit goes, "No." And the bear wipes his butt with the rabbit. - Gilbert Gottfried

Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The Ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A beer please, and one for the road."

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. "But why," they asked, as they moved off. "Because," he said, "I can't stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer."

:roflmao:

How do you make pickle bread? Dilldough

1 person likes this

What's Japanese for Dirty DIaper?  Sakapupi!

Why is wetting your pants hereditary?  It runs in your jeans!

2 people like this

I'm thinking about getting a part-time job circumsizing elephants at the zoo....the pay's not too great but the tips are huge

1 person likes this

A woman goes onto an elevator and poops her diaper. She took that Shit to a whole new level! :lol:  

What do you get when you cross breed a Rooster and a poodle?   A Cockapoodledoo! :lol:

A Tweaker's Police scanner breaks, his friend says "Dont worry I know how we can listen to The Police". How? the Tweaker asks.  His friend brings out a record player and puts on one of "The Police's albums. :lol:

2 people like this

Several genuine Lolz tonight! Nice jokes, keep em coming!

How do trees get pregnant?  Wood peckers!

A newly-hired carpenter is tossing about half his nails on the ground. The foreman sees this asks him why. He replies that the nailheads are on the wrong end of the ones he's throwing away :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

And then the foreman tells him "You Idiot, those are for the other side of the house". :P

A skeleton walks into a bar and says to the barman, "I'll have a pint of beer and a mop please"

And then the foreman tells him "You Idiot, those are for the other side of the house". :P

:roflmao:

A priest, a minister, and a rabbi are out playing golf, when the people at the hole ahead of them are taking forever to tee off. They all start complaining amongst them selves when a caddy walks by, they ask what the hold up? The caddy says that they are blind, immediately, the priest says, I'm so sorry, bless them, and bless their game of golf, the minister says, oh forgive me I did not know they were blind, the rabbi says, why can't they play at night?

A horse walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Why the long face?"

On top of a hill sits an outhouse. There is a man running up the hill- he is Russian. There is a man walking down the hill- he is Finnish. And there is a man inside the outhouse- he is European.

How do you get a nun pregnant?

Dress her up like an alter boy!

What happens when the Pillsbury Doughboy mates with a Cabbage Patch Doll?  You get a foot tall 'thing' with a yeast infection.

1 person likes this

Two young ducks are sitting outside on the patio and having quite the conversation.

"qwack qwack qwackity qwack QWACK! "

"Qwack??" :o

"qwackity....Q*W*A*C*K!" ;)

"qwackin' qwack qwack!

Then a lady yells from a window above:

Hey you two watch the fowl language!

Confucius say: Man who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with stinky finger.

What happens when the Pillsbury Doughboy mates with a Cabbage Patch Doll?  You get a foot tall 'thing' with a yeast infection.

Mix in pickles with it and you get a "dill"dough!