LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Made to wear Diapers for two weeks 24/7

I have been a DL (less of an AB) for years and while my wife took a while to get used to it, she eventually grew to love the role of Femdom/Mom. Even so, my time being put into diapers has never really gone over 24 hours.
Then my wife had to travel for two weeks for work so she's keeping me in diapers for the entire time she'll be away! Thus far the rules have been-

I am but one of the newer ones who has discovered that you can wear diapers and do just about anything with nobody the wiser, and it seems you're on the way to makling that discovery for yourself :thumbsup: If it feels right for you then it probably is right for you. I know that is the conclusion I came to and I'm only self-conscious about being diapered when I use it, when I need a change, or when I'm wearing something super-thick :blush: After about 3 years of 24/7 wearing, all the rest of the time it doesn't even enter my thoughts anymore (but it's just one pleasant and satisfying thought away) :girl_happy: Of the many things I've done in my wild life, deciding to go 24/7 ranks as one of the very best. It did take quite some getting used to but when it's your calling it's the only good answer! After wifey gets home have a chat with her and see what she thinks. It seems to me that she might just find it somewhat more than acceptable :whistling:

Get a fucking job....

As mentioned above, this was inappropriate and uncalled for. It has also been reported a few times, which brought me here :glare::badmood:

I was going to 'hide' the comment, but others have copied it to their posts, which makes hiding it more difficult.

SO.....

The poster has been verbally warned / reminded to 'play nice' and it would be 'nice' if he were to offer an apology to the OP & viewers for the above comment as well.....though not 'required' it would be a 'nice' gesture.

So no further comments on this ...errrmmm...'comment' should be posted..

Move along...nothing to see here :D

To comment on the OP also, I had tinkered with the idea of going 24/7... but I don't know. :blush: the way this 'thing' works with me is it comes and goes, and isn't consistent. I even found an suitable diaper to use most of the time while out and about (wellness briefs) and more then likely cloth at night or Abenas. As appealing as it is, I still hold back. I 'play' a lot on my days off or short days what not, even on trips or long weekends I wear most of the time... but making that 'leap of faith' to the 24/7 level...don't think so. I think the best I can do is wear at night, every night and use training pants during the day with the occasional diaper thrown in ...for some reason that sounds more do able....but I have no clue as to 'WHY" :screwy:

Good luck with your 24/7 adventure :D hope things work out and you and your wife can come up with more 'fun' things for you both to partake in! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Yeah, wearing diapers 24/7 while also working is quite easy. I do it all of the time. Not the mother thing though- that'd be too weird for me.

Of course you can't be a mother, you have the wrong gender, you can be a father though.

I'm just grateful that I'm just a casual wearer and like finding diapers in thrift stores. Wearing diapers into work, 24'7 and shitting my diapers in front of my wife, ummm err....not so much.

It takes all kinds bub. We gather to this site to be around those of similar interest, not judge one another.

To the OP. sounds like youre having a good time. its pretty awesome to have a spouse engage in diaper play!!

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Get a fucking job....

Not really all that classy or tactful, who are you to judge the lifestyle of another? So long as they aren't hurting others with their choices I say live and let live.

• 3 weeks later...