LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No it is always conciously. Superstores are always adding new lines in Britain nowadays so its always worth checking just to see what they have. :baby_smiley3:

Maly.

Nope, totally intentional and deliberate! :P Just one of the things I do when I go shopping, but I don't go shopping much, so it doesn't happen often. (thankfully)

Whenever heading to the pharmacy counter I do instinctively choose the incontinence aisle as my path, but I like to check for new products/variations anyway for my continence support groups/blogs anywho.

• Like 1

I always check out the diaper/pad isle in stores as daliydi said, to check out for new products of variations.

I was in a barging store the other day and in suddenly hit me how many inco pads that where for sale, nearly a whole ilse of pads for pissy pussys!!

You are not alone.

I always check out the diaper/pad isle in stores as daliydi said, to check out for new products of variations.

I was in a barging store the other day and in suddenly hit me how many inco pads that where for sale, nearly a whole ilse of pads for pissy pussys!!

You are not alone.

I go to the diaper isle every time, even if im not buying anything. I look for anything new that came out or if they changed diaper designs. If im lucky my daddy will get me something.

There was a time where I couldnt walk through the diaper/incontinence aisles due to unwanted erections, I seem to have gotten that under control these days, but even if I pass through one of those aisles, I dont stop and look because its all the same, never anything new, nowadays, if I do walk through, its just a quick shortcut to getting to the other side of the store