LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did you ever want to grow up?

I was just curious How many (if any of you) ever WANTED to "grow up" when you were a kid?

I remember when I was a kid, i could never relate to movies or cartoons or books where the Kid was wishing they could be a "grown up"

I never said

"I am 10 1/2" over "Im 10"

I never wanted to be an adult so I did not have to go to bed, or make my own rules t do what i wanted.

I never said

" I cant wait until I am a teenagers/adult!"

I never said I was (insert age) and a half and I never said I couldn't wait until I was grown up. I have always enjoyed being a kid and thought when I am an adult I will have freedom and do whatever I want. Being an adult now, I see we still don't get to do whatever we want. Sure we have our freedom to make our choices but we have responsibilities like going to bed by a certain time if we have to get up early for work. I don't wish to be a kid again because of lack of freedom and I didn't get to wear diapers and didn't get to have whatever I wanted.

I actually did want to grow up when I was younger for quite some time. I think I finally stopped wishing only after it happened and I'd realized that there weren't that many major advantages to being an adult. Thankfully, my field of study/profession allows (and pretty much requires) me to think like a child for the purpose of creativity, so I wouldn't say that things turned out terribly.

I wanted to be a "grown up" as a kid. Now I wish I could be a kid again. Well actually my wife says I an still a kid. My toys got bigger as I did. lol. I get cranky when I am hungry, cranky when I get tired, and have temper tantrums from time to time plus I am in diapers. So I guess she is right.

When I was a child I didn't have the urge to grow up. I had a lot of fun staying out until it got dark each day and going to daycare. Now once I went to middle school, I couldn't wait to grow up. All I wanted to do is be able to drive already and once I hit that age everything was good. Now I am in college and loving it. I don't feel like I've grown up too much but generally college students act like kids anyway.

I was just curious How many (if any of you) ever WANTED to "grow up" when you were a kid?

I remember when I was a kid, i could never relate to movies or cartoons or books where the Kid was wishing they could be a "grown up"

I never said

"I am 10 1/2" over "Im 10"

I never wanted to be an adult so I did not have to go to bed, or make my own rules t do what i wanted.

I never said

" I cant wait until I am a teenagers/adult!"

Yes, I have wished to be an adult back when I was a kid since I do not like others dictating me around and telling me what to do. I'm not much of an AB, so I'm not exactly yearning to go back to being a kid (at least not yet).

It seems like I'm with the majority of the rest of the people here that have responded so far. I ALWAYS wanted to be an adult, I always wanted to be older then I was, or more mature, have more responsibilities, I didn't even like having to have the kids menu at restaurants. Which is funny because I always liked diapers ever since I was about 4. Now that I am an adult I wish I could go back and relive some of my childhood

• 2 weeks later...

Although I have some clear memories starting with Memorial Day Weekend of 1998, a few weeks before I turned 4, until March of 1974 while I was still 9, I have no memory of ever thinking I wanted to grow up. Childhood was a happy time for me because my extended family was so loving.