LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how many diapers have you worn at once!?

beardogdog

With cloth this is easy! much harder with disposables, since they get wasted if you don't 'use' them. For the OP, I think I grabbed every cloth prefold I had at one point and pinned them on resulting in a monstrous diaper that I could barely get my plastic pants over :blush: I think it was like 6 diapers (prefold) resulting in something like 26 layers of fabric...or some such...it was qwazy. Could have worn it for a week with out leaking..but almost impossible to walk while wearing :P

Hmmm..... think once I wore Two Pampers inside A small Molicare, with another small Molicare over that and finally a Medium Molicare . I wore it to a Halloween party that I DJ'd at under snap modified winnie the pooh cover all. The crotch snaps kept coming undone when I bent down. :)

1 cloth diaper with 1 Zorb soaker panel inside PUL plastic pants. I'm not on a diaper marathon; the system works well and holds wetting for up to three hours with no leaks.

• 3 weeks later...

When I was younger (About 16) And Thinner (*Cough*) I managed an entire package of Goodnights XL.

I ration myself now because It's rare to be able to afford them anymore...

BUT I've gone as high as about 8 of those now and just waddled about cutely~