LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Clearly do You Remember Your Childhood?

WakkoWannaBe

Earliest memory - less than two years old, because I remember my great Grandad, his house, his apple tree, his rubbish 'toys'!, and sitting on his knee ~ he died when I was 1&1/2.

It's a bit odd, but all of my most memorable memories are only of being loved, and of happy times - I can't honestly remember being told off, or having any negative experiences until I started school at age five.

Maybe thats why I like nappies so much, because they remind me of a time when everything was perfect ~ in every way.

I have vague memories before the age of three and a half, mostly strong emotions: I remember being stood up in really clunky metal leg braces in the middle of my grandmother's dining room, but I mostly remember the panic I felt as I feared I'd topple over any second.

Funny enough, I think my earliest memories are from the same year. I remember getting scolded for not making it to the toilet in preschool, kissing my first boyfriend (we had to both be sat down and told why that was very, very wrong) and asking my step-dad to dance with me. I remember them like I'm watching them happen to someone else though. I don't remember whats going on in my head. I don't remember much of my kid years, I was a sullen kid, and I had major anger problems. It seems, looking back, that a pretty obvious reason was being forced into a gender role I didn't want.

I remember quite a lot about my childhood starting with events that occurred when I was 2 1/2 years old. What bothers me, though, is that I remember nothing about my wearing diapers except for a couple of events where diapers played a central role. Most disturbing is that I have photographic evidence that I wore diapers until I was 15 years old. You'd certainly think I'd remember that; but I dont. I remember events from that time, but all memories specifically about diapers seems to have been edited out.

Generally, I have reasonably complete memories of my childhood, especially various events pertaining to my health or lack thereof.

I remember my birthday party when I was one year old. My cake and a big glass bowl of punch were on a card table with folding legs. One of the other babies invited to the party bumped a table leg, causing the table to collapse and ruining my cake.

I also remember a church Christmas pageant when I was maybe four years old. I played an angel and was suspended above the stage on a wire. The idea was that I would "fly" into the stable where Mary, Joseph and the baby Jesus were. However, I got stuck on the wire and ended up wetting my angel costume and dripping pee onto the stage.

I also remember a lot of discussions about whether I would or would not be diapered at night because of my bedwetting. I was a sickly kid, spent a lot of time in and out of hospital, and needed restful full nights of sleep, and that was an argument in favour of diapering me. However, various people in our social circle maintained that diapering a kid encouraged bedwetting. So we went through periods when I was or was not diapered at night until I finally dried up (temporarily) when I was about 10. I preferred being diapered because I really hated waking up wet and cold. (When I was 14, I had a surgical misadventure and ended up with life-long bladder control problems.)

I remember some things. The things I do remember are "weird." I don't remember stuff like teachers names or stuff a lot of people remember. One of the things I remember is probably why I'm into the DL/AK stuff. I also remember weird dreams I had as a kid.

• 7 months later...

I have about a handful of very clear memories but none before the age of five and the memories I do have are very sporadic. I also have trouble remembering current events and there are times when people will go, "remember last week when we did ..." and I have to say no because I don't.

• 4 weeks later...

My childhood memories is like going through a small jumbled box of snapshots. Much of what I once remembered was toasted away with years of drinking and drug use (which I'm long past now) and is gone forever. Conversations with my siblings sometimes brings a few things back but mostly it's gone save for some of the extreme moments and the first rememberings of things that make me who I am today. I remember a point where I knew I should be in diapers. I remember a point where I knew I should be a girl. I can't say if those points were the first of those feelings, only that they were set in stone then. My childhood followed my life's luck- very good or very bad with very little in between. It was also unusual in that during most of it I was a 'military brat' unaware of what the real world was like off-base. Most of it is gone forever but what remains of it has had a stark influence on my life and has made me who I am now. It's not something I think much about anymore, today and the future are more important to me this late in life.

Bettypooh

I remember a lot from my childhood, my first memory was when I first moved into my childhood home and my my rushed me upstairs to the bathroom, I was a bout 1 and there was a dead bird lying in the toilet... I remember a few happy ones of when I started to walk and I'd fall down so my dog would help snuff me back up on my feet and walk next to me and help me stay up right, she must have thought I was a really special puppy.

Unfortunately passed that my life was pretty messed up, so I try not to think about it too much but it's all there.

I have a lot of memories from my childhood although I cant remember my age in these memories. For me, alot of the memories mark the last of something babyish. For example, I remember crying when my mum told me she couldn't find my dummy, and my dad

I have memories from around 3 and up. Most of which are from getting in trouble or events that just stood out for personal reasons. My earliest 2 memories are loosing my favorite toy (A large metal ambulance) that got flattened by a neighbors truck, went from ambulance to

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

My memories comes in shifts. I remember some of the good, a lot more of the bad. I remember some birthdays but not others. I have no memory of my 8th or 9th birthday. I remember being about 2 and swallowing pennies because I was 2 and they went down easy. But I usually remember a lot of the bad.

My first conscious memory is me, sitting on the edge of the bed with my mom, and she's holding up a pair of cotton training pants and asking me if I want to wear big boy pants and go to school and be a big boy and play with friends.

I remember giving the affirmative.

I remember refusing to talk, because I couldn't speak the words the way the other bigger people said them, and they didn't understand me.

What the hell kind of Montessori outfit was that? I know Montessori and that looks like Bizarro World to me