LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Clearly do You Remember Your Childhood?

WakkoWannaBe

Very clearly

• Like 1

I have mentioned several times here that I remember being changed as a toddler, either 3 or just under 3, several times

My entire "Childhood" is & was a complete blur. I have practically zero memories of it. It was so full of forced responsibility, I'd rather not & am actually glad that I Don't remember it.

I've said several times here that I have vivid memories of being diapered/being changed between the ages of two and three. The earliest memory which I can be reasonably sure is not something my mind fabricated later on took place not long after I turned two. I was standing in metal leg braces in the middle of my grandmother's dining room, and my mother and grandmother were coaxing me to walk. However, the braces made my legs feel as if they were encased in lead, and try as I might, I could not move.

Eat your heart out. I have two memories of being diapered shortly before or after turning 3, and you know what? It was no big deal

Several memories from my first year, of being out in the pram on the front porch, one memory of learning to walk, a couple of being changed - I was dry by 30 months.

• 2 weeks later...

I have bits and pieces but nothing clear. I've always had memory issues. I can tell you every detail of the movie I watched last night, but I forget things like paying bills or phone calls I should make. I have very few memories of anything. Major life events I sort of hang on to, like my wedding, kids births, and highly emotional events (good or bad) but even then I know I'm missing a lot of details. I can be reminded though, if someone reminds me by telling the story. But my mom also has a terrible memory and will tell me the same stories several times over, sometimes within weeks. So I wonder if listening to that fabricated some memories.

Like most people in this thread, I can only recall so much of my life prior to elementary school. Interestingly enough, among a few other bits and pieces, I *do* have some vivid memories of potty training and being diapered, likely because I was a bit of a late bloomer when it came to toilet training. I remember being in line at a K-Mart with my grandmother, buying training pants...I remember instances of wearing them, and I also remember standing in my bathroom at my grandparents' house in a dirty one, about to be changed. However, these are all happy, comfortable memories, rather than shameful or embarrassing ones.

I guarantee that having retained those specific memories holds the key to the reason behind my AB/AK/DL-ism, but I'm not enough of a psychologist to figure out how.

Well, I am and most of what people see shrinks about, or attribute to shrinks as special knowledge, they know from their own experience and you are dead on

• 11 months later...

My memories are quite clear. At least from age 3 onwards. My best memories from my childhood I think are the times before my Granddad died just before my 5th birthday. After that, I felt it was kind of rushed. I grew up quite quickly-I was always a very observant, clever child and my younger brother entered my life just before I started school(my Granddad died a few months later, so a lot changed at that time-maybe that's when things started for me with my AB tendencies). I do have a lot of school-based memories with many friendships, all the different teachers, parties etc. I had enough friends to get by at school, and one of my primary school friends remains one of my best friends to this day-we've been close since we were 6 years old, but I was also bullied quite badly, just because I was clever, worked hard and was fairly pretty(I was called 'ugly' frequently, and 'fat' because I was quite tall, and people couldn't accept the fact that I just had tall genes as my Mum is 5ft10, and her twin brother is 6ft7-I was destined to be tall).

I remember only bits and pieces of my life prior to being four years old. I do, however, remember how difficult I was to potty train and how I loved to poop in my pants. I even remember my favorite spot to crouch, and one vivid memory of taking a grand poop while playing with my toy train set. Sadly, I have no recollection of wearing a diaper as a baby but I have a not-so-fond memory of Castoria and something called a "suppository."

I have serious problems remembering much of anything from my childhood. Some is gone for good reason, but all of it is fuzzy except for a few memories I have somehow held on to.

i remember much of my childhood. I was fortunate that i have a loving family and sisters that were sisters. I did do some stupid stuff in my childhood and some cool stuff there too. My family camped a lot and traveled the northwest a lot in the summer and winters here in the northwest back then were really fun, so i just say i 'm one of the lucky few that had a good childhood.

Wait, I had a childhood? I don't remember much of that. I do remember growing up really fast but being denied the rights of someone who already had the responsibilities. Does that count as a childhood?

I have very vague memories of my childhood. There are a few but only just a few. Nothing devastating happened or anything like that but I have had an unfortunate amount of sports related head injuries that have made my memory pretty crappy.