LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper sightings

Hello everyone!

Have you seen anyone who wasn't an infant wearing diapers lately? This could be in a private home, public place, or school etc.

Any unusual circumstances?

I have once seen a girl about 20 years old who was wearing a diaper at the airport. The diaper was sticking out on the top of her pants and coursed a semi noticeable bulge.

Only time i ever notice anyone is wearing a diaper are elderly folks because they make it so obvious it's hard to not notice it. Younger people tend to hide it so it's very hard to notice and you have to be very observant or happened to be looking the right direction when they show for you to see it and it's rare.

I saw Dolly Andrea's and Dolly Lisa's rubber panties once, or twice.....or 5,938th time. Does that count?

I see folks with incont products in there shopping carts. Never make it a point to see if they are wearing or not. Some times will notice if there pants don't hide the product very well. Woman's stretch pants will even show the outline of a pull on.

Well to answer your question....Yes i have seen males and females wearing diapers in public...But i don't go looking for it, I let it come to me...If you go looking for it, you will 99% of the time be disappointed...But if you let it come to you out of the blue, Then its great...I also understand the different age groups have different thoughts about this stuff as well...But i am lucky enough for now to be in the middle of it all at 29...When i was younger i would be looking for it, as i got older i learned to let it come to me...That's how you will find the most fun with this fetish...For the love of god don't let it consume you...

• 2 weeks later...

Aside from a hospital or nursing home, which, btw is kinda depressing to see as it is obviously not "fun", I have witnessed diapers a few times. Unfortunately, it's been someone with a medical issue or elderly individual every time. Most notably, not too long ago I saw a 20 something female wearing a peach depend pull-up as the back of her short got caught on it and rode up. There were several inches showing and it was quite obvious. Felt bad as she defiantly was not "normal".

As far as seeing a hot bodied 20 year old chick diapered. Yeah, it's a not a gonna happen! Internet only.

• 2 years later...

There is a lady that goes to the same continence clinic as I do. She is in her 40s and makes no effort to hiode her nappies. You can clearly see the outline of her thick nappy under her trackie bottoms.

11 hours ago, stevewet said:

There is a lady that goes to the same continence clinic as I do. She is in her 40s and makes no effort to hiode her nappies. You can clearly see the outline of her thick nappy under her trackie bottoms.

Have you ever talked to her about it?