LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you pay a doctor to make you incontinent

Pay for incontinence  

189 members have voted

1. 1. If you found a doctor willing and able, would you pay to make youself incontinent ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

If I could turn it on and off somehow, maybe. But just permanently incontinent would be really inconvenient and limiting. I understand the fantasy of losing control, but I think the reality would be very unpleasant. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2022 at 10:29 AM, Ts2020 said:

In a word, no.

Holding it for a long time before letting go is too enjoyable for me to give up.

I agree. I like to hold it till I loose control. Have to be careful I think if you hold it too long you can get a (I think it's called) hydro seal, then I guess you have a problem. ?

?‍♂️

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/28/2014 at 3:21 PM, Jilly Poo said:

Why pay someone to do it when Mother Nature and Father Time will do it for FREE!

@Jilly Poo

agreed: no sense in trying to defeat your body's systems in order to get there, when time can do it for nothing. Additionally, not only would something like that probably be painful, but then you wouldn't have any control at all, and sometimes, being incontinent, you release whenever you least expect it, when you're not ready, or when you're not in the right place to be able to deal with the change. Additionally, I don't think I'd want the doctor to be messing around with my body, doing surgery that would probably be something that would not be in my best interest

since I'm incontinent anyway, there would be no reason for me to have surgery like this: I would think there would be no reason for surgery like this to happen period now, if you had surgery, and as a result of the surgery, you became incontinent that would be one thing, but I would not want somebody to perform surgery on me to make me incontinent, because I'm already that way. Additionally, any surgery that is done like that may cause more trouble then you expect. An example of this would be when I had a problem with my shoulder on the left side. The doctor told me that it would be a crapshoot, because he could fix one thing that is definitely wrong with my shoulder, and in the idea of fixing that one thing, he could cause other things to be problematic. That's why I would want to leave incontinence and losing control to nature, rather than to have something done to me to force it: it happens eventually it just takes time . You can also train yourself to become that way without damaging your body !

Brian

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd rather wait for the functionalities of my body to start deteriorating on their own. It'll be a lot cheaper, too.

Sure, when it starts happening, I might not have any control over it, but me deciding now to lose control isn't what really I consider having control.
I consider having control when I get to retain control.

@Diaper Duck

I would never pay a medical professional to do such a procedure that would put my abilities to use the bathroom in a zero state condition. if anything is going to happen, it would be because of my disability, or because of my age, or because of a natural occurring medical condition that would put me in a condition where I'd be totally incontinent period since I already have incontinence anyway, and I'm already disabled, there's no medical reason or Driving want to have this done. I've always been of the opinion that you can always have things that you have, or that you have the urges that you have, and that is one of the things that you will always have if you for some reason are attracted to diapers.

People sometimes say that they can just stop being a diaper lover or stop being an adult baby or stop feeling the way they do. this is a misnomer and is incorrect. once you have those feelings or those urges are those drives, they are part of you. they will always be a part of you, and they're very hard to suppress and they're very hard to eliminate. many people think that they can just stop smoking cigarettes for example or stop Drinking beer or alcohol. you can't stop, because you're addicted to the alcohol, or you can't stop because you're addicted to the cigarettes. While it probably clinically is an addiction to like diapers, I don't consider it one. There are a lot of things in life that people do that are a lot worse off and that are hurtful to people around them, such as murder and stealing things and being dishonest and all this. murder being the top of the list.

Liking diapers are wanting to use diapers or using them because of a medical condition does not bring us to that level. Wearing diapers and enjoying them is not a crime, and there's plenty of people that probably wear diapers every day, and we probably don't know About most of them. if we know about it, it would be because we know of somebody that we love or we care about that is in that condition.  As I've stated in other posts, my brother richard was in that position from the time he was born until the time he died 10 years later period he needed diapers because of his disability and he was non mobile and nonverbal, and my mom had to take care of him. Nobody gave him any grief, nobody would be allowed to give him grief, because one of us would have stated something to the affirmative that he shouldn't be given grief. he was a good brother, he was a loving brother, but the poor thing couldn't Talk or move very much on his own. I missed his presence but I know that he is in a better place, but he did teach me that there is something called empathy and that you have to understand that people have those needs.

I support anyone who wants to wear diapers or needs to wear diapers for whatever reason. the reason is because this is a decision that we all have to make. we all start out life and diapers, because we have no choice. Age and we get older, we make choices that we think will help and benefit our lives. sometimes the choices aren't the best, and that's why we Are allowed to make mistakes and that we learn from the mistakes. one of the mistakes that I made was to assume things that weren't true a few times, and I learned from those mistakes. If somebody really wants to wear diapers bad enough, the first thing that they should do is to Determine how they want to proceed. wearing diapers is not some dirty secret that has to be kept under wraps because somebody would be hungry At high noon in the park if they were found out. Wearing diapers is not a big deal, and there are people that decide to do it all the time.

think about all the girls around here: each one of them probably has to deal with if they're young enough, they're time of the month. if that is true, they end up having a type A type of incontinence because they can't help the fact that they are bring their periods. A lady always knows that this happens, so they are not really embarrassed about how they deal with it, they just deal with it because that's the way it is. people that wear diapers every day because they have no choice because of incontinence deal with the fact that they might pee or they might or they might mess, and they might have to change themselves wherever they are whenever they have the time, and sometimes that time is not appropriate or They don't have the right supplies with them. They have to learn how to handle a situation like this. women usually know how to deal with situations like this, because if they deal with periods and their time of the month, they are well aware of what is going to happen, sure is the sun is going to rise and set every day.

Instead of worrying about having a doctor try to perform a medical procedure to make you incontinent, this would be something that is permanent, and most doctors wouldn't perform such a procedure unless it was something that was medically necessary and that would prolong or improve your life. I don't think it would be a very opportune thing to be able to ask a doctor for this, because The Hippocratic also says that they should do no harm: if a doctor thinks that this is a bad idea, they would not do it. if it's something that needs to be done to prolong your life come, save your life or whatever, then it might be something that they would do, but it would have to be something that makes sense for the individual. simply going to a surgeon and asking them to make you incontinent would get you a flat no in most cases. no doctor would probably want to lose their medical license if they did something like this and it was not necessary.

Your best bet is to just decide one day if you want to be incontinent that badly:  as I've stated before a person has to decide when They want to be incontinent. if they want to be incontinent they have to make sure they have An appropriate supply of diapers wipes gloves topicals, a trash receptacle and appropriate disposal bags, And a way to afford what they are going to do. Fiscal Use also can be something that you have to consider. if I remember correctly you also stated that you are living at home, so you cannot engage in those type of activities living with your parents, because then they would question you when you would end up getting the third degree. the best way to do this is to wait until you're out on your own and able to take care of it. you also have to realize that if you make a decision such as this to become incontinent at your age, you would end up having a problem because if you're constantly using diapers, after a while, you will lose the ability to Remain continent, and then you will have to have diapers to be able to deal with it. this ends up putting you in a position where you always have to be on guard when you feel like you have to go, and you also have to be able to decide how you want to handle it. it's one thing to use the diaper, it's another to find a place to change it, and sometimes you can be in an embarrassing situations that you don't want to deal with, or that you have to deal with, as @Dee Cee Has stated. you wouldn't want to be on a date with a hot girl, and then have the hot girl end up being turned off by you filling your pants! you'll have to make those determinations based on what you think is appropriate, but that is the way it goes. once you become incontinent you end up stepping off the diving board in your swimming in water come, and once you make that decision it is hard to undo a decision. it is not impossible to undo it, but it is highly unlikely because the longer urine diapers and do it this way, the harder it will become.

So as I said: you have To make the decision that makes sense to you. be mindful that the younger you are, That it might be something that you might want to reconsider, but if you really want to go that way you should be fully aware of the consequences of your actions and your choice. in my case I had to make that choice to go 24/7. I was having accidents all over the place, And that was not helpful, I was unable to sleep, that was unhelpful, and I was constantly in the bathroom for three hour 4 hours a night, that is not helpful. After talking to many people on DD, I realized that this is the right decision for me, and the only thing that I have to understand is Is the idea that it is a That it is OK to make the decision I made, and to live the life that I want to live. far too often your life is so short that you don't have a choice in the matter sometimes. you might as well live your life to the best of your ability and allow yourself to indulge in things that make you happy. However, you should always do this in a responsible manner, because you don't want somebody to think of you as a perv or some crazy fool.

I wish you all the best of luck- may you be able to determine your best option, and then be able to make it happen so that you are happy. the most important thing is that this person needs to be happy, for if they're not then this is not Healthy for you or anyone else. you need to be happy with whatever choice you make.

Brian

• Like 2

Well, i read about someone who actually tried doing just that. That long story short, the doctors told this person no because it was unethical(violated the hipocratic oath[didn't know doctors followed it])and fringe medicine.

• Like 3

I would not pursue medical intervention to make me incontinent. I love the feeling of consciously and volitionally wetting and messing my diaper. My morning diaper is intentionally wet and messy and I wouldn't have it any other way. The dialectic of being naughty yet exquisitely pleasurable is beyond explanation as I sit here enjoying my warm, messy, squishy diaper. The physical and emotional release during wetting and messing might be compromised with surgical intervention to induce incontinence. Of course, no physician would agree to this, except maybe in a back alley in Mexico.

• Like 1
On 11/26/2022 at 11:21 AM, ~Brian~ said:

@Diaper Duck

I would never pay a medical professional to do such a procedure that would put my abilities to use the bathroom in a zero state condition. if anything is going to happen, it would be because of my disability, or because of my age, or because of a natural occurring medical condition that would put me in a condition where I'd be totally incontinent period since I already have incontinence anyway, and I'm already disabled, there's no medical reason or Driving want to have this done. I've always been of the opinion that you can always have things that you have, or that you have the urges that you have, and that is one of the things that you will always have if you for some reason are attracted to diapers.

People sometimes say that they can just stop being a diaper lover or stop being an adult baby or stop feeling the way they do. this is a misnomer and is incorrect. once you have those feelings or those urges are those drives, they are part of you. they will always be a part of you, and they're very hard to suppress and they're very hard to eliminate. many people think that they can just stop smoking cigarettes for example or stop Drinking beer or alcohol. you can't stop, because you're addicted to the alcohol, or you can't stop because you're addicted to the cigarettes. While it probably clinically is an addiction to like diapers, I don't consider it one. There are a lot of things in life that people do that are a lot worse off and that are hurtful to people around them, such as murder and stealing things and being dishonest and all this. murder being the top of the list.

Liking diapers are wanting to use diapers or using them because of a medical condition does not bring us to that level. Wearing diapers and enjoying them is not a crime, and there's plenty of people that probably wear diapers every day, and we probably don't know About most of them. if we know about it, it would be because we know of somebody that we love or we care about that is in that condition.  As I've stated in other posts, my brother richard was in that position from the time he was born until the time he died 10 years later period he needed diapers because of his disability and he was non mobile and nonverbal, and my mom had to take care of him. Nobody gave him any grief, nobody would be allowed to give him grief, because one of us would have stated something to the affirmative that he shouldn't be given grief. he was a good brother, he was a loving brother, but the poor thing couldn't Talk or move very much on his own. I missed his presence but I know that he is in a better place, but he did teach me that there is something called empathy and that you have to understand that people have those needs.

I support anyone who wants to wear diapers or needs to wear diapers for whatever reason. the reason is because this is a decision that we all have to make. we all start out life and diapers, because we have no choice. Age and we get older, we make choices that we think will help and benefit our lives. sometimes the choices aren't the best, and that's why we Are allowed to make mistakes and that we learn from the mistakes. one of the mistakes that I made was to assume things that weren't true a few times, and I learned from those mistakes. If somebody really wants to wear diapers bad enough, the first thing that they should do is to Determine how they want to proceed. wearing diapers is not some dirty secret that has to be kept under wraps because somebody would be hungry At high noon in the park if they were found out. Wearing diapers is not a big deal, and there are people that decide to do it all the time.

think about all the girls around here: each one of them probably has to deal with if they're young enough, they're time of the month. if that is true, they end up having a type A type of incontinence because they can't help the fact that they are bring their periods. A lady always knows that this happens, so they are not really embarrassed about how they deal with it, they just deal with it because that's the way it is. people that wear diapers every day because they have no choice because of incontinence deal with the fact that they might pee or they might or they might mess, and they might have to change themselves wherever they are whenever they have the time, and sometimes that time is not appropriate or They don't have the right supplies with them. They have to learn how to handle a situation like this. women usually know how to deal with situations like this, because if they deal with periods and their time of the month, they are well aware of what is going to happen, sure is the sun is going to rise and set every day.

Instead of worrying about having a doctor try to perform a medical procedure to make you incontinent, this would be something that is permanent, and most doctors wouldn't perform such a procedure unless it was something that was medically necessary and that would prolong or improve your life. I don't think it would be a very opportune thing to be able to ask a doctor for this, because The Hippocratic also says that they should do no harm: if a doctor thinks that this is a bad idea, they would not do it. if it's something that needs to be done to prolong your life come, save your life or whatever, then it might be something that they would do, but it would have to be something that makes sense for the individual. simply going to a surgeon and asking them to make you incontinent would get you a flat no in most cases. no doctor would probably want to lose their medical license if they did something like this and it was not necessary.

Your best bet is to just decide one day if you want to be incontinent that badly:  as I've stated before a person has to decide when They want to be incontinent. if they want to be incontinent they have to make sure they have An appropriate supply of diapers wipes gloves topicals, a trash receptacle and appropriate disposal bags, And a way to afford what they are going to do. Fiscal Use also can be something that you have to consider. if I remember correctly you also stated that you are living at home, so you cannot engage in those type of activities living with your parents, because then they would question you when you would end up getting the third degree. the best way to do this is to wait until you're out on your own and able to take care of it. you also have to realize that if you make a decision such as this to become incontinent at your age, you would end up having a problem because if you're constantly using diapers, after a while, you will lose the ability to Remain continent, and then you will have to have diapers to be able to deal with it. this ends up putting you in a position where you always have to be on guard when you feel like you have to go, and you also have to be able to decide how you want to handle it. it's one thing to use the diaper, it's another to find a place to change it, and sometimes you can be in an embarrassing situations that you don't want to deal with, or that you have to deal with, as @Dee Cee Has stated. you wouldn't want to be on a date with a hot girl, and then have the hot girl end up being turned off by you filling your pants! you'll have to make those determinations based on what you think is appropriate, but that is the way it goes. once you become incontinent you end up stepping off the diving board in your swimming in water come, and once you make that decision it is hard to undo a decision. it is not impossible to undo it, but it is highly unlikely because the longer urine diapers and do it this way, the harder it will become.

So as I said: you have To make the decision that makes sense to you. be mindful that the younger you are, That it might be something that you might want to reconsider, but if you really want to go that way you should be fully aware of the consequences of your actions and your choice. in my case I had to make that choice to go 24/7. I was having accidents all over the place, And that was not helpful, I was unable to sleep, that was unhelpful, and I was constantly in the bathroom for three hour 4 hours a night, that is not helpful. After talking to many people on DD, I realized that this is the right decision for me, and the only thing that I have to understand is Is the idea that it is a That it is OK to make the decision I made, and to live the life that I want to live. far too often your life is so short that you don't have a choice in the matter sometimes. you might as well live your life to the best of your ability and allow yourself to indulge in things that make you happy. However, you should always do this in a responsible manner, because you don't want somebody to think of you as a perv or some crazy fool.

I wish you all the best of luck- may you be able to determine your best option, and then be able to make it happen so that you are happy. the most important thing is that this person needs to be happy, for if they're not then this is not Healthy for you or anyone else. you need to be happy with whatever choice you make.

Brian

This is a hard path to go on, and I know If I do it people will wonder. Why is he wearing a diaper? And even my parents will ask me the same thing. And if I choose this path I should figure out what to say to my parents and even if they don't understand it's okay they will with time since obviously I will lose control in them someday. I know this is unrelated but it goes with my addiction, I had dreams of being in diapers, today. My grandma who had a gift for my brother and it had diapers in it, I asked my grandma I wanted to wear one and she said no I kept asking until she put me in one and told me not to tell my mom, I was peeing and pooping in it and she changed my dirty diaper. I went home and was still wearing it. If these dreams don't go away then what you say is true cause the addiction will always come back to me weather in dream form or just a thought that pops up in my head. If I choose this decision will the thoughts go away or will they come back even worse? Not sure if it will get worse but I understand the consequences. I hope you have a good day and thank you for the message it made me think alot. And I hope you have a good day.

• Like 2