LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being a DL and renting a place?

Unless you wear Bambinos, and even if, it shouldn't be a problem. Baby prints might draw some attention, but most people don't go looking in the trash can when they throw stuff in. I'd only be concerned if you used a lot of diapers and filled it up prematurely. Black trash bags would probably also lessen the likelihood that anything inside can be seen through the bag.

I've been renting for the last 7yrs. It's a small complex with just 4 apts. we share trash, laundry etc. For the most I wear disposables and I just make sure I put my used diapers on the bottom. if you wear cloth diapers as I sometimes do when doing your wash just keep an eye on it

Here's a hint... NOBODY CARES. It's your private life and out in the real world everyone is generally so absorbed in their own lives they won't even begin to bother you about yours. Be clean and discreet and you won't raise an eyebrow.

Landlords can come for a checkup, but in most countries I think the renter has to be present

if landlord (owner) goes in without renter there, it is breaking in, which is against the law, doh!

i rented, and had two different roommates, and kept diapers and stuff in my closet in a suitcase. sometimes i wore often, sometimes i had a noisy mattresa protector, and once someone sent me an instant message (icq!) while i wasn't in the room that said "are you the [whisko] that likes to wear diapers?" nothing was ever said. i was not "confronted", or even asked.

unless you want to get intimate with someone, this kind of hobby/habit/fetish is something other people just won't bring up in conversation. just like i didn't tell my roommates that their sexual activities (solo and otherwise) were sometimes conspicuously loud, or how when i moved out i had to pull dozens(!) of those tiny aluminum tear-off corners from condom packets out of the bedroom carpet :-P

tl;dr: i agree with darkfinn!

I've rented most of my life and have never had a problem with anything. My approach is discretion with things I don't want known and no grossly illegal activities that may draw someone's interest. And the first thing I do is change the lock to another one just like it. If it is so important for the owner to get inside they can bill me for breaking a window to do it; if it is not that important they don't need to be coming in. When I move out, their old lock goes back so no harm is done. All it takes is a phillips screwdriver and a brain that can follow simple written instructions that come with the lock ;)

I've often wondered why ABDL's do not get together and create "co-ops"

Also projects are poorly organized. those who are alike in culture, language, etc tend to want to be together. Now The manager here says that as much as she would like to accommodate, she would run afoul of anit-segregation rules. Beyond that putting 40-year-olds in with families with 15-20 year old screaming meemees who keep vampire hours is a recipe for problems. Worst still, most projects here have no on-site security and some of them are near and over 1,000 persons. the "solution" is to call the cops but they can take up to 45 minutes to arrive besides which. the problem "families" are the ones to start fights if you do. If the project had a watch person, you could call them, they can be there in about a minute and they can call the cops if it is needed and do so with the authority of the housing authority

Landlords can come for a checkup, but in most countries I think the renter has to be present

if landlord (owner) goes in without renter there, it is breaking in, which is against the law, doh!

For the most part, based on what I have heard. The trouble is not with landlonrds, but neighbors

my landlords have typically stopped by far *less* often than i want them to... i consider that i'd like the place to be nice for the next renter, so i have an obnoxiously long list of things that could use fixing :-)

I rent in a fairly large apartment complex. The maintenance people occasionally do need to come into my apartment but they always give notice a few days before hand. They sort of have to just for practical reasons not even legal ones. Pets are allowed and a lot of people have dogs in the complex. There's always someone walking their dog outside no matter the time of day. So they have to give notice so people can make sure their pets are locked up or they're home to keep their pet in check.

It may vary state to state, but typically a landlord has to give at least 24 hour notice to enter a rented unit. exceptions made in the case of emergency, like

I have at the door trash pick up as well as a dumpster available to me. When I first moved in I was super paranoid about it and would always dump my diapers myself into the dumpster. I have gotten over it for the reasons you state. No one is going to be looking through the trash I put out at my door and we're only allowed to put the trash out for a period of two hours every night anyway so it's not like they'd have a lot of time to do so. I just put the diapers in plastic grocery bags and then put all of my trash in black trash bags.

Yeah that's something I certainly do, the own repairs thing. Part of that is that I just trust myself more do it than some maintenance guy. Particularly in Florida. Not sure why but any home contractor or maintenance sorts of people down here are dodgy as hell a lot of the time. I grew up in a very DIY household before anyone was really into that sort of thing. As a kid I was helping my dad run cables through walls and install appliances. These days more often than not it's me going over to my 'rents to help out but then I just end up doing the whole thing myself. That's not all on my dad though, I am a control freak and tend not to work too well with others so I just take control and eventually am just doing everything myself.