LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

previously wet diapers

was just curious if anyone else ever wet diapers and set them aside to wear later on or even the next day? I don't know why but I like doing it. the hottest thing i ever did was meet a Daddy who put me in a diaper he soaked the day before and made me stay in it, adding my own wetness to it.

• Like 1

Actually, I have done this when I had only partially used a disposable and hated to waste it :blush: I took it off for work, then when I got hope, put it back on (it was my pee anyways!) :P and wore it for the rest of the night soaking it again later on.

It bothered me because it was {{{{{COLD}}}} but that actually might be a nice thing on a hot summer day or evening ;) take a previously wet diaper and let it get cold, and then put it back on to 'cool down'

It might be gross to some, but it was kind of neat..not something I would do everyday, and defiantly if it was someone else's diaper!!!!! YUCK... :P

I have taken mine off to take a dump or to shower or weigh myself and put them back on. I will not waste a diaper. If it's cloth, I put a new one on.

Yeah I've done this, but only once was it for more than a short interruption ;) That time I had forgotten that I was out of pull-ups for work so it was either the not-fully-used pull-up from the day before, cloth diapers (which in that job would likely have led to loss of employment :bash: ), or a high likelihood of wet pants leading to the same result :o I made what I felt was the best choice. I don't need to have a used diaper to have a wet diaper- that will happen pretty darn quickly all by itself :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

okay, confession time: near my office there is a gas station with a single-occupancy men's restroom that often has a wet adult diaper in the trash. when i find one, it, uhm... makes my day. :-D

and sometimes after i leave it's not there anymore! ;-)

If I have to poop I'll take it off than put it back on. If my diaper is just damp and I have to take it off ie: work or something were wearing a diaper is not possible I'll put it back on after putting a booster and fresh powder on it

not going to lie the scenario sounds very fun and I don't picture myself turning that down. however I also think it sounds gross and creepy so i dunno really

theuke1 - i agree that it is creepy. if i were an incontinent guy and threw my wet diaper in the trash, came back later and looked in the trash and it was gone (even though everything else was still there) i would be like, wtf?! but at the same time, doing that same thing would also be admitting an unusual interest in what's in the trash can and what isn't. seems hypocritical. :-D

i continue to accomplish whatever enhances my unusual interest, as long as it is harmless...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

I HAVE!!! I love it! I have peed in one and set it aside for the next day! I have even put them on as late as 2 1/2 days later when the smell! I think of it as a punishment!! Something about it I like.... I have tried on other people’s wet diapers too. I would love to meet someone to punish be by putting me in there wet diaper.... I know it sounds gross to some but we can’t help what arouses us! And for some reason that does it for me!! 

On 7/23/2013 at 11:58 PM, square_duck said:

Actually, I have done this when I had only partially used a disposable and hated to waste it :blush: I took it off for work, then when I got hope, put it back on (it was my pee anyways!) :P and wore it for the rest of the night soaking it again later on.

It bothered me because it was {{{{{COLD}}}} but that actually might be a nice thing on a hot summer day or evening ;) take a previously wet diaper and let it get cold, and then put it back on to 'cool down'

It might be gross to some, but it was kind of neat..not something I would do everyday, and defiantly if it was someone else's diaper!!!!! YUCK... :P

I used to do the exact same thing if I’d only wet my diaper a little bit.  But then I solved that problem by simply wearing my diapers to work. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 7/23/2013 at 11:58 PM, square_duck said:

I agree, as I have done that myself when I was broke and had a limited diaper supply. 

• 3 months later...

I used to do something like that in my teen years. I'd wet a pair of cotton briefs, wear them for a while. When I was done, I'd find someplace to hide them until my next session. They got pretty ripe, sometimes. And then in the trash they'd go.