LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diaper only vs diapers under clothing

In my responsible adult life I am discreet about disguising my diapers, when in my AB play mood I could care less. However, I know that diapers work more reflectively when supported by outer clothing such as a Onesies.

Diapers, rubber panties and babydoll

I prefer to wear just my diapers and plastic pants when home but during the day I have to discreet and keep a low profile when it comes to my diapers

I refuse to Super overboard hide my diapers, but at the same time im not showing them off. i do get alot of comments if i bed over or squat down about how it poking out like normal underwear would be, but they can see its plastic and had an elastic.

at hme i like to wear a onesie or a sleeper. just makes the diapers hold more, and im a heavy wetter, and dont change half as often as i should.

• Like 1

well i prefer just a diaper, but obviously i can't walk around outside in just that so diaper under clothing. My pref is still diaper no pants though lol especially in the summer.

At home just a diaper and a t shirt, when out under my clothes of course. Some nites I sit on my patio in just a diaper and t shirt as well. My yard is very secluded.

In the baby world, diapers or cloth diapers/rubber panties with nothing over them was considered the hieght of parental slovenliness

Just diapers as much as I can in the evening, saves on washing clothes. Sat here in diaper on a pad in case I leak with a jumper on.i of course keep shorts to hand should the need come to go outside or answer door

Diapers & waterproof pants under a dress when I'm home alone. For sleeping, WARM WEATHER: diaper and waterproof pants only. COOLER WEATHER: Diaper/pants under a Onesie. COLD WEATHER: Diaper and pants under a zip-up blanket sleeper.