LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New adult diaper size diaper pins

:thumbsup: cool for those of us who wear cloth! :D I'm trying to compare with what baby-pants offers as well and general shopping....might be headed into a binge period ........again! :( UGH!

NOTE: Baby-pants has the same thing but for $3..50 a pair....they don't state size, but they 'look' the same...*shrug*

:thumbsup: cool for those of us who wear cloth! :D I'm trying to compare with what baby-pants offers as well and general shopping....might be headed into a binge period ........again! :( UGH!

NOTE: Baby-pants has the same thing but for $3..50 a pair....they don't state size, but they 'look' the same...*shrug*

You could use KILT pins but there goes the diaper budget for the month.

They ain't cheap but heavy duty and functional - heck Yes!

Then again if the diapers are in a tartan pattern how apprapo and stylish !

Now get out the kilt sox flashes a white blouse and short tartan skirt and

dance the AB baby highland reel - no river dance stuff here !

If the pin is sharp it shouldn't do any damage. You damage the fabric when you use a dull or bent / damaged pin that tears it's way through instead of sliding between fibers.

I use standard Dritz diaper pins and they work fine for me. The wire is heavy, they are curved to fit nicely, and the heads push down to lock so they won't pop open.

I use baby diaper pins, too

The pins from Baby-Pants are not stainless steel. They are plated steel, and the heads do pop off. Also the wire is heavy and will rust. I think I sent mine to the trash can,

I was contemplating the "I can't believe it's not gerber 2" pants.....hmmm might be a good replacement for the VIP's that I love and don't want to wear out :blush:

The pins from Baby-Pants are not stainless steel. They are plated steel, and the heads do pop off. Also the wire is heavy and will rust. I think I sent mine to the trash can,

I agree with many here who use the standard baby diaper pins. They work well as long as you do not try to pin through too many layers of material. Never had a problem with the pin coming undone and putting a hole in my plastic pants or sticking me. They easily attach to my medium and large diaper twill pre-folds.