LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A petition idea (Everyone Including Mods & Dailydi Please Read)

I don't know about the rest of this sites membership, & I speak only for myself when I say this, however, I think it is a complete waste & pointless to post stories of diaper abuse in the "Diapers In The News" Forum. Believe me in no way, shape, or form am I approving of what these idiots do, in fact, it is quite the contrary, & I hate it very much. The problem comes in I believe, in that to my knowledge we, as a community can't do anything to stop these idiots from what they do. Yes we, may be bringing attention to the problem (however only on a relatively small scale I feel because this is primarily a fetish site), this being the case, are we really doing or are we able to do anything directly to solve this problem? In my opinion, I don't think so, all I think & feel that we are doing is giving these idiots their 10 seconds of fame which I believe is all they want, & in the meantime these stories of abuse break most of our hearts. So, this being said & my points being made, I would like to formally start a petition to stop posting about stories of diaper abuse, because yes I could ignore the posts, however it still brings me down! I realize that the decision will ultimately be up to Dailydi & the rest of the mods, & I hope a lot of other members read this post & stand up & agree with me, however if you don't that's ok too because you're entitled to your opinion as well.

I agree that the diaper related child abuse stories that get posted there really make us look kind of creepy to any outsiders/curious significant others who happen to see them. I'm always hesitant to endorse censorship, but considering the fact that some people confuse ABDL fetishists with pedophiles anyway, having stuff like that on the site has the potential to bring public opinion of us down even lower. I think it's a good idea for the site to distance itself as much as possible from anything involving children.

I agree that the diaper related child abuse stories that get posted there really make us look kind of creepy to any outsiders/curious significant others who happen to see them. I'm always hesitant to endorse censorship, but considering the fact that some people confuse ABDL fetishists with pedophiles anyway, having stuff like that on the site has the potential to bring public opinion of us down even lower. think it's a good idea for the site to distance itself as much as possible from anything involving children.

That's like saying a girl who's molested by her father looks creepy to people who don't understand.

If someone is that close minded to any form of child abuse, then "F" them! Really...

I don't care what they think of me and my unorthodox yet benign coping skills and/or plain nasty fetish.

So I wear diapers because it may of contributed (or not) to childhood trauma. Or I just like to sit in my own urine...

You cannot go around pleasing all people folks.

If the op wants a section devoted to child abuse like we have for the "poopers" then fine.

Or better yet let's make a section for each individual member.

We don't want to upset anyone...

Well, to "Rockies Fan"...

I'm a bit confused on who the "idiots" are?

Are the idiots those that go parading out in public showing off their diapers, etc?

They may in fact be idiots. Or perhaps they’re severely mentally ill and in need of help.

Everyone has a story good and bad. Some thrive and some die…

Or are those that use this site as a place to really get out what's messed them up in the head in a constructive therapeutic way the idiots?

You blend the two together it seems. Why, because it makes you uncomfortable?

And child abuse survivors weren’t (uncomfortable) growing up?

We all have fun here. Then we have heated discussions such as this one.

And sometimes someone new says hey I thought I was alone. I’m glad I found this place.

So, let me tell you MY story…

My personal opinion (not site policy) is that while I don't like some of what I see, there is another side to this which does the opposite of what some seem to think :huh: On the 'bad news' posts, they are always followed by voices of strong disapproval from numerous members, so if someone 'dropped in for a look-around' they would see just how strongly we are against those things <_<Without the 'bad news' being posted, they would have nothing to go by to guide their judgement of us, and then their imagination might take them to things pedo :(

• Like 1
Guest DThomas

i will kindly disagree. i fell removing those post that in no way violate the site rules is taking away freedom of speech. saying u want something taken down on here cause u do not like it is like saying hey i do not like what you say so u cant say it. that being said i do not really like those post but i do support the right to post them unless they break a rule set forth by the admin or mods of the site.

• Like 1

I think you are looking at 2 different issues here. The first is that these stories, if you were doing a search on the topic, could really make the issue look way worse than it is. Consider putting a years rotten eggs in one basket and how it might look. One basket full wouldn't be much really considering the volume of eggs used but seeing them all in one spot magnifies the problem out of proportion. I think Bettypooh is spot on when she raised point that most people aren't just looking at each news story on it's own but looking at the reactions that follow. Proportionally that reaction is more than enough to tip the balance back the other way.

My opinion is that, while it may be offensive to some, the majority of it is re-printed from legitimate media outlets, and thusly should not be entirely censored.

I can see both sides of this. For me, these stories are/have always been a reality check. What we think are fantasies as adults are very traumatizing if they happen at a young age. I feel it actually gives our community a good point of perspective of the real world, not only what the rest of the world views as abuse, but given the situation, what we ourselves would be faced with. These are not fantasy, they are not written by those in this lifestyle. Rather they are about the real accounts of what happens when abuse happens, when a "form a discipline" is taken to the extreme, and the real effects it has in society and in individuals. What is a fantasy, even growing up for many of soon loses its appeal when put to the test, and I feel these stories are a testimony to that fact. They allow us to stand back, and see what type of damage can be done. On the flip side. Ya. It can be creepy, if looking from the outside. We have to remember the audience. Most that browse this site, ARE lifestyle or incontinent medically. Those we are concerned about are the family/friends/reporters types. The researches prolly have enough sense to take things with a grain of salt-look deeper than a first impression. This could be solved with a subsection of Real Life Consequences or the like. Something to distinguish it for a casual viewer. In the end I think most of us have enough sense to know and realize that the stories are not fantasy- and the fantasy ends upon reading the title. -Blake-

You'll find well over half the stories feature throwing children in diapers in the Stories section and that's supposed to paint us in a good light where as linking to real life is going to ruin public perception of us?

i will kindly disagree. i fell removing those post that in no way violate the site rules is taking away freedom of speech. saying u want something taken down on here cause u do not like it is like saying hey i do not like what you say so u cant say it. that being said i do not really like those post but i do support the right to post them unless they break a rule set forth by the admin or mods of the site.