LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tips For Self-Photographing?

Some digital cameras have a video output. Connect that to a TV set and you can see what the camera sees. Then use a remote control to take each picture.

• Like 1

Yeah, timers and trial and error sound like the best bet for you with a mobile. If your camera doesn't already have the feature, you could probably get an app that does it.

That's another thing. Even with a lot of experience and knowledge and a great camera it takes most people quite a few shots to get one they're happy with. Don't worry about taking tons of photos and only using one. It's part of photography in my experience.

Both a tripod and a low level camera support are needed to photograph yourself with any degree of confidence, especially when using a TV set as the monitor.

Frontal shots are easy, use a full-length dressing mirror B) If your phone cam has video capability (most do) you can get a pic that way- set the phone where it will see what you want it to, turn the vid-cam on, then pose for the pic. Move slowly and give it time to see a lot of what you want pics of. You can edit the sequence afterward and save the parts you want :D

Yeah that is definitely true. I would suggest avoiding using a flash at all costs. Unless you have expensive remote flash equipment the built in flashes on cameras always result in less than desirable pictures. The easiest solution is to take a photo in sunlight, the less direct the more ideal.

• 3 weeks later...

Go get a used digital camera from a thirft store, they are about $5-$20 and you will get much better pictures from a high end 2MP camera then a cell phone anyday. The lens is more important then the megapixles so look for good glass. You can find a flash for about $5.

Although I'm not a professional photographer, I have had many years exposure (no pun intended!) to professionals. As anned said, lighting is everything.