LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nra Reasoning

These arguements wouldn't survive a middle school debate. The latest response to Obama's attempt to ban assault weapons. If the security detail for Obama's daughters can have guns at a school then everyone should be allowed to have assault weapons.

I'm not sure what planet your on But if your selling guns as a legit Gun Store (meaning you have guns on the shelf or in a showcase in front of your cash reg. & Sales Tax Number, YOU have to have an FFL

As you say, I'm not going to waste my time, I've already held an FFL an know the laws for an FFL holder. If you want to spew falsehoods go ahead an do it I'm gust going to tell the other people B4 they beleive what your saying they can check out the facts for themselves.

The people of this country have rights given to us by the constitution. The fact that some people abuse that right is not a valid reason for the government to attempt to limit or remove that right. Our rights can only be limited or removed by our own doing and it's a very high bar because our founding fathers didn't want it done in haste or emotionally but by reason.

The people of this country have rights given to you by the constitution. The fact that some people abuse that right is not a valid reason for the government to attempt to limit or remove that right. Our rights can only be limited or removed by our own doing and it's a very high bar because our founding fathers didn't want it done in haste or emotionally but by reason.

i was gonna post a response to mischas post but redneck diaper boy made my point for me, gun shows require checks, private sales do not, frankly i dont see why my post wasnt understood first.

There is NO LAW THAT REQUIRES GUN SHOWS TO DO BACKGROUND CHECKS!!!! THERE ARE SOME THAT ARE CASH AND CARRY!

Any legislation is not going to keep criminals from obtaining guns illegally--that's part of what makes them CRIMINALS. They disobey laws. The current gun reform is simply for accountability so that the law enforcement agencies can make sure that people own guns legally. If you enjoy guns and are a law-abiding citizen, then there should be no objection to background checks and gun registration. As far as assault weapons go, if you aren't a military agency or a law enforcement agency, why the hell do you need an assault weapon? I know I'll take a lot of flack for saying this, but it's about like buying a Hummer to do your weekly grocery shopping and run errands--much more than what is necessary. I'm not a gun owner but I used to enjoy target practice when my brother had a gun. Still, as enjoyable as guns can be, they are extremely dangerous. Regulations are for keeping people safe--not taking away anyone's rights...unless you plan to kill someone, that is. And the self-defense argument doesn't always hold much weight because in most cases the criminal is a much better shot and has already prepared to shoot you before you even take aim.

A simple question for all you NRA types...who talk about wanting to keep guns out of criminal hands.

What have you done, or, more specifically, required all legal gun owners to do, to make their weapons hard to steal casually???

That WILL take some guns off the street... I object to the fact that a gun owner can stick his weapon in his unlocked underwear drawer when he is not home, and the neighboring teenager can steal it...

A simple question for all you NRA types...who talk about wanting to keep guns out of criminal hands.

What have you done, or, more specifically, required all legal gun owners to do, to make their weapons hard to steal casually???

That WILL take some guns off the street... I object to the fact that a gun owner can stick his weapon in his unlocked underwear drawer when he is not home, and the neighboring teenager can steal it...

FYI the NRA hierarchy organises gun safety courses.

FYI the NRA hierarchy organises gun safety courses.

Yeah, but there's nothing on the books to require gun owners to take such classes.

I just love this topic. I wear a gun for a living. I depend on it for my life. This anti gun rant had made it so I can't afford to buy ammo to stay proficient. I can't afford to replace my magazines either as the anti hi cap ban had driven prices to an unbelievable height. Bottom line, cops want armed honest citizens. They have our back. Lets face it, we can't be everywhere all the time.

I just love this topic. I wear a gun for a living. I depend on it for my life. This anti gun rant had made it so I can't afford to buy ammo to stay proficient. I can't afford to replace my magazines either as the anti hi cap ban had driven prices to an unbelievable height. Bottom line, cops want armed honest citizens. They have our back. Lets face it, we can't be everywhere all the time.

The world is not the way anyone wants it to be. There will always be people with malicious intent, some of who will also be smart enough to find ways to do large amounts of harm to the innocent. It has always been like this with only the very same technological advancements we want allowing that level of harm we don't want to increase accordingly. Nobody needs a gun to kill dozens of people before they could be stopped. I am not advocating allowing anyone to own any kind of gun, I am just saying that there is no way to prevent this kind of insanity from happening by enacting gun laws. From what anyone who wants to can glean online, if they were so inclined they could go into your kitchen and garage and create numerous deadly devices which have the potential to kill dozens of people. Shall we end the sale of drain cleaners, bleach, gasoline, aspirin, meat tenderizer, flour, sugar, light bulbs, and clothes dryers