LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Get Here?

mtnippy1

Some

I first got here with a overclocked 386-class PC and a dial-up connection that ran about 30 K on a good day :P Seriously now, when I was first discovering the web-world, I was just developing a heavy interest in diapers, and I looked to see what I could find. I tried a few other free sites and forums, but when I found this one I was totally floored at how many ABDLs were here :o I also discovered the DL's which few other sites focused on- most of what I'd found elsewhere was AB oriented :rolleyes: Since I joined here I have no need to look further though I occasionally do check out places others mention here. Nothing else like DailyDiapers and I doubt there ever will be either :groupwave:

I only listen to Rush Limbaugh on road trips as the aggravation helps keep me alert during boring stretches. I was driving across western Nebraska some years back when he recommended it to his listeners.

Guest diaperj71

I was spawned from a pod.. and as a young seedling it was determined that I must fullfill my destiny while wearing a diaper. . This forum helps me understand what I must become and what my future holds...

I think one of my online friends mentioned this place and I decided to join. I may have seen the site before and never really went to it much.

way way long ago in 2004/05 when they had the yahoo chatrooms, someone in there pointed me to this website. I didn't join officially until '06, but started looking around back in '05 I think it was....

Found this site in the about 02/03,was a lurker for many years until I became a member.The members posts and advice here helped me come out to my wife about being a DL in Dec.2010