LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clothing That Shows Your Diaper

When around the house, I don't care if my diaper is showing. I bought some girl shorts that don't have pockets for sleeping in, almost a sweat pant material. I believe they are size 12. But they are large enough and dark blue such that you cannot see my diaper bulge. I guess I can always get a size smaller and light gray.

I saw some womens warm tights on hsn or was it qvc recently, though don't know if my wife would look at me weird for getting them. Maybe there's mens?

Any other recommendations?

You can do what I do when lounging around my house.

I wear only long underwear, and if someone comes to visit, which is quite rare, I put a pair of shorts on over the long johns.

I also wear long johns with shorts when I have to run to the store or just cutting my lawn.

Just recently I picked up some mens tights at target, they were sold during halloween for use with some costumes, I love my red tights.

I am in either a babydoll or short dress. While, at halfway to the knee, they cover the diaper as is proper for a little girl, they just about do so

Id love to wear a short skirt outside

But being a man..

And why do you let that stop you? I remember a hetero crossdresser who told me of an encounter within a group of guys who were making fun of their masculinity. They stated a simple truth- "It takes more of a man to be out dressed like this than it does to dress like you do." Touche' :mf_swordfight: On seeing that this was true, the potential problems fizzled and these folks got along just fine thereafter. I used a similar phrase once to handle a group of drunken rednecks though my words were more at a basic level so they could better understand them :lol:

It's up to you as to how much you are going to let other people run (or ruin) your life. Don't be rash or intentionally offensive to others, but if you really want to do it then just do it B) It's better than wistfully regretting that you didn't for the rest of your life :(

Bettypooh

My own thoughts are that I don't usually want my diaper to be showing. That's just my preference ;) But when I do want this at home and I want my diaper covered, a pair of too-small thin sweatpants worn with a short-tailed top give me that unmistakable 'diapered' look classically, with every bulge and crease beaming out proudly :D

Bettypooh

If you want to lounge around the house wearing something over your diaper, but something that will allow others to see your diaper, I suggest some very short shorts with very wide leg openings. Some running shorts (not nylon bike shorts) are very short with slits on the sides. You may have to look for women's shorts, since men's shorts now typically go down to just above the knee, but running shorts would be perfect. I know as I have a pair myself, Dolfin shorts. If you get shorts short enough with very large leg openings, you can sit in a chair, especially a recliner, and have your diaper very visible through the leg openings of those shorts! If your diaper is bulky enough, anyone can detect the diaper bulge on those shorts if the material is thin enough, plus if they are that bulky and the shorts are small enough, you will have a hard time keeping your diaper tucked in the back waistband.

Thanks, some good ideas.

I'm in northeast, so we have to wear something to keep warm. Though I frequently have just a shirt, diaper and socks on in the morning.

I do have shorts that have wide and loose legs so when I sit in my recliner you can see the diaper. Sometimes, I'll open the leg so I can see it.

A less obvious option is to wear whatever you want and to diaper more thickly ;) Boy howdy, the diaper I had on under my jeans yesterday made me look so babyish that even a skeptic like myself couldn't help but smile :D The profile I saw was darn near perfectly like a toddler in diapers :blush: I should have taken a pic but I didn't :( the next time I'm in that mood I think I will :lol:

Bettypooh

If I could fit in skinnies, they would show a DRY/7 extremely well.

But here's me in some jogging bottoms wearing a DRY 24/7, yesterday, the bulge is HUGE still at the front:

picture033hb.jpg

I pretty much only wear a Tshirt and diaper around the house, outside the house I don't really care if my diaper shows, but I try to be discrete.

When at home I am usually in a diaper and a tshirt..... however got to be careful here in Hawaii. Being you can hear your neighbors fart at times. Covered in shorts is preferred.... Diaper wearing is noticeable in surf shorts and shorts. But yek in the home so does not matter.

I wear Aeropostale Sweat pant shorts over top my diaper when I am at home! :D it is loose enough to be comfortable but it is still tight so you get severe diaper butt! :P You know, where the bulge and outline of your diaper is a heavily visible! :P I also wear Aeropostale sweat pants as well! :P there my 2 favourite things to wear with my diaper! :P Not only do they show off my diaper pretty good but they still look nice and there still comfortable! Not to mention the fact that the draw strings on the top are great for making sure that the top of my diaper is nice and snug when I tight the draw strings! ^_^ I also wear just a diaper and shirt but not just any shirt :whistling: I kinda like to wear this Red V-Neck sweater from Old Navy and a diaper because it kind of looks a little girly :blush: which makes me embarrassed to admit. I kind of want to try a skirt over my diaper that barely hides it but I am to embarrassed to try it. Honestly I kind of wish someone would make me try it. I would like to buy some more sweat pant shorts and sweat pants from Aeropostale but I would like a pair of pink ones which I don't think they make for men. :unsure:

That's great, my girl shorts have a wide wasteband with drawstring which also helps hold up and keep my Abri-Wing diaper all connected.

It's shopping season, your buying them for your mother, girlfriend or grandmother?

I often wear nothing over my diaper at home. However I have a puppy and live in an apartment complex so I have to go out. I have no problem wearing diapers in public, and when I take my puppy out I will throw on a pair of athletic shorts. Although they cover up everything you can still clearly hear the crinkling. Sometimes I leave the shorts on, but the crinkling never lets me forget I'm padded.

I can attest to the fact that skinny jeans do almost nothing in the way of hiding diapers...which is why i love goodnites so much, because i wear a lot of skinny jeans xD those coupled with tight band shirts show diapers well (if that's really what you want!)

Other than that, i prefer sleeveless shirts and basketball shorts with plastic backed diapers if i want then to be seen/heard xD

If I'm with my bf at the apartment, typically it's some sort of shirt and just a diaper :)

Most of the little girl dresses I make are fairly short. I have a couple dresses that are extra short and really show off a diaper quite well. At night when it is cooler weather, I wear a Onesie over my diaper. Nothing feels more babyish than that!