LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Iphone5 Mania

DailyDi

Bigger screen mostly since I use it to keep track of the world, not for calls. Similarly the increased ram and processing speed will make things easier to do. Other than that, the before-mentioned lack of cost makes it a why not.

Turn by turn navigation

Better low light camera

I don't see the value in apple products, ya its a nice phone and such but android is cheaper, and can do more.

If it wasn't for the dock change it would be a cool upgrade.

Cell phones are like cars. People have their preferences. I'm not brand loyal about anything but I do like quality gear. The iPhone is a great piece of kit and the Galaxy 3 is a good phone too. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

I'm not even brand loyal towards cars. If I think it's well built, I'll buy it. My last two trucks were Fords. Just bought a brand new F-150 because it was well built and I got some wicked pricing on it. I could have easily bought any of the other brands out there and been completely happy with them. When I bought my iPhone, I could have easily bought any other smart phone on the market and would have been happy with that too....

Guest gnappies

They also said a rectangle with rounded corners is unique to the iphone.

Let me see, US company, US court, US election year, verdict was never going to in doubt.

The 5 is slightly ahead in some areas, but only level in other areas. I can see a lot of fans feeling a bit left behind, as the other manufactuers march on.

• Like 1