LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This Whole Forum Site Sucks Ass!

Guest Diapered Jeff

Guest Diapered Jeff

If this don't get me banned, I don't know what will. But here's the thing. This is twice now that I've posted, been criticized, intimidated, and even antagonized after making my case about an issue, and this will be the second time I will be leaving, hopefully for good.

I think this forum is just not a healthy way to get ideas across. It's membership is so unhelpful and so belittling that upon the first time being intimidated, I left the site alone for several months, almost a year, and when I think it's safe to come back, I find that the people on here haven't changed much. They're still stuck up with their ideas, are not being helpful, they don't actually read my posts, they just put on what THEY THINK I should do versus taking into consideration my issues and my ideas.

For that I say FUCK YOU... ALL! I'm done with this site. So done that I don't want to come back. I WANT to be banned, a life ban if possible. People really do suck on this site, and not just their pacifiers. I feel totally unwelcome here, and especially when I try to put out my ideas, they get squashed rather quickly and decisively because I don't FIT with their mindset.

As for content, hardly anything worth reading. There's always some asshole to chime in and make a sarcastic comment, leave a condescending remark, or has some piece of advice that contradicts what I've ALREADY MENTIONED in an earlier reply to another post.

Let's just say I hope this forum's membership gets what it truly deserves. A closure of the site permanently. No, I won't send a virus or anything. I'm not that vindictive, or even that smart to make one. I just think this site is not at all what it was intended to be, and it needs to be taken down until some folks can actually be respectful of someone's view that's not their own, and instead of being condescending, maybe they can be actually useful in their replies. But until that day comes, this site needs a revamp of its membership. To me, the ones that respond to my posts are just trolling to be abusive. I've had enough abuse in my life, and I don't need it here.

GOOD DAY, I'M FUCKING DONE!

I don't often reply to posts like this but when I do, I applaud your imminent dismissal. Bravo, you showed them.

Get a grip, fella. It is the internet, grow a thicker skin, a pair or both!

Guest Diapered Jeff

I don't often reply to posts like this but when I do, I applaud your imminent dismissal. Bravo, you showed them.

Get a grip, fella. It is the internet, grow a thicker skin, a pair or both!

How bout you go suck on whatever it is you suck on. It's implied that people should be respectful of others, but this site REALLY SUCKS on that note. I don't need to "grow a pair". I need to find another outlet, because the people on this site don't respect anyone, don't consider other points of view, and certainly don't give a shit. You're no exception. I'd say go fuck yourself, but you probably already do that anyway, so... I won't waste my time.

Guest Diapered Jeff

You have just become who you criticized on this site. Instead of becoming a total douche (oops, now I have done it also), why don't you show the change you want to see.

Best of luck wherever you go!

Apparently no one gives a fuck, so.... I'll be a douche until I'm banned. And for the change I want to see? I tried being nice, I got shit, I tried being an ass, I got shit... so obviously it doesn't matter on this site. Let it rain hell upon this site, because really there's no sense of community at all, it's just "do as we say even though you have a different idea!" There's no welcoming of new ideas at all, and the fact that you have to actually defend the people who are critical or intimidating tells me it really doesn't matter. Bottom line, this site and its membership STILL sucks ass!

Nothing to see here.... move along.. A absolute idiot that needs someone to take charge of his life because he isn't strong enough to do it himself. If you don't like the site, don't come back!!! Click it never again. How hard is that??? What a complete idiot and I was going to stand up for you today earlier, but ringing my report button 6 times and taking me away from my life, so I can listen to your fat ass make remarks about this site and it's members?... Please...

I didn't ban you BTW so you can read this. If you comeback on It only shows your the problem and not the members here. Get a grip on your emotions and you would be welcome here.

That is all. I'm outty

• Like 5

Nothing to see here.... move along.. A absolute idiot that needs someone to take charge of his life because he isn't strong enough to do it himself. If you don't like the site, don't come back!!! Click it never again. How hard is that??? What a complete idiot and I was going to stand up for you today earlier, but ringing my report button 6 times and taking me away from my life, so I can listen to your fat ass make remarks about this site and it's members?... Please...

I didn't ban you BTW so you can read this. If you comeback on It only shows your the problem and not the members here. Get a grip on your emotions and you would be welcome here.

That is all. I'm outty

It is one thing to criticize Jeff on his verbage but please try to keep remarks about his weight out of it. We're not all built the same and some of us are much, much heavier than others. It reflects poorly upon the site when a moderator openly attacks an individuals body type.

Thank you.

• Like 1

this bothers me, i have tried to be nothing but helpfull, and everyone has been helpfull to me as well. and this is the internet, people can have some pretty extreem opinions... but thats just overboard. lol.

No idea what the hell you're bitching about, but if this thread is anything to go off of, good riddance.

If I were a mod I'd have either hell banned you or the other type of ban I cannot currently remember, as I haven't slept in about 22 hours, the one that is dependent on your computer, and means no matter what that specific system will never have access to the site again. Just so when you suddenly magically decide it's "better", too bad. That train left the station.

Also, in my experience, the people who snap like this, caused all their problems on their own by showing bits of this true self you just slathered all over the forum, in ways unacceptable by the society you choose to be part of.

What real good is banning a person anyways, I believe al a person has to do is give a different name & email & could come back or am I wrong.So lil jeffy I would say just forget this place ever existed.

Aww, I always miss the best meltdowns!

LMAO!

I think somebody needs a huggie.

And I don't mean the kind that goes between your legs.

What real good is banning a person anyways, I believe al a person has to do is give a different name & email & could come back or am I wrong.So lil jeffy I would say just forget this place ever existed.

It's impossible to completely remove someone, they can always go to a different computer on a different network, but you can make it so much work that it's not worth it. It's possible to ban based on the computer connecting to the server, not just the IP, which can be changed, but the actual physical hardware, meaning that computer can never connect to the server again.

I'm sorry but I have to agree with a couple of the mods about Guest_Diapered Jeff_'s attitude! Grow UP would ya! Name calling won't get you anywhere and crying about it so you can get banned is stupid! Just do everyone here a favor and never return!