LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Film Did You Watch Last?

I saw frozen a little while ago at a friends house...very good indeed and has a great message to boot :thumbsup:

The last movie I saw was when I rented "Koyaanisqatsi" (life out of balance) an artsy-fartsy film that I heard about, and have the music sound track to (Phillip Glass) but never saw. It came out in like 1982....

Ok, so I'm a 'little' behind in my movies and need to do some catching up :P

The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button...during the last few minutes the writers could have shown the lover changing diapers and breastfeeding...but they did not...:-(

The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button...during the last few minutes the writers could have shown the lover changing diapers and breastfeeding...but they did not...:-(

Cate Blanchett's character at that point was too old to breastfeed, sadly.

• Like 1

Cate Blanchett's character at that point was too old to breastfeed, sadly.

She did make one diaper reference, however, when she remarks to Benjamin, "We all end up in diapers," or some such.

This is Hollywood we're talking about...if we can have an 80 year old baby...we can have an 80 year old lactator... :-)

Went to see "The Hundred-Foot Journey" with my SO this afternoon. It had been a while since I saw a movie with an audience so much older than myself. I felt embarrassed that I had to be the one to tell them to stop talking. Again, it's been a while, so I can't compare fairly, but I never have to tell people my own age to be quiet or put their phones away where I live. Oh, and the lady who kept talking on her cellphone over the "Interstellar" trailer. Way to ruin the magic of Christopher Nolan ><

I probably should update by saying that I finally got to see "Dallas Buyers Club" about two weeks back. Excellent movie, and I wasn't nearly as bothered by Jared Leto's transgender character as the rest of the transgender community. It was a very touching portrayal, I thought--my only reservation being that I fear this will reinforce the idea in the minds of non-trans folks that trans=gay.

Yesterday I saw "Ender's Game" for the 2nd time, but this time on blu-ray and the movie just got better and everything shaked so bad I had to put in some more screws here and there

• 2 weeks later...