LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dr Phil

This is one Dr. Phil Show that I will have to watch. Normally I can't stand him. I usually call Him "Dr. Phil of S*it McGraw". Thanks for the Heads up. I agree it will be interesting to see where he takes it & what his stance on it is.

Rockies Fan.

• Like 1

I guess this is where i Say that was me............ um show went ok, and yes it did get a little brutal not with me but with my GF. Which is no longer with me, 2 months after the show took place. I did it to support awareness and hope it turns out ok. My X gf still plays with me and babies me, but we actually broke it off for differ reasons. I do have a blog also that i need to update. www.babybrett.wordpress.com

It was something else i will tell ya that much, but only time will tell if they made it look good or bad. Editors will be the decision of that. I also went on there to promote awareness and did not want to change at all. This show will be something that will most likly change my life, but if i had to do it again i would. Any comments or questions I can anwser i would be glad too.

because if you go on a show with the intenet to 'promote awareness of a niche sexual fetish' whether YOU feel it is a fetish or not (because the rest of the world sees it as a fetish) and especially if you say "its not a fetish for me... it just relaxes me".... people actually are more able to accept "ok so you've got a weird sexual fetish" than "oooohhhhkkkaaaayyyyy so for fun you dress up like a baby, use diapers, etc... but theres no sexual component?" that is what people have a hard time with....

People who engage in freaky behavior 'in the bedroom' to get off is one thing... people who engage in freaky behavior simply to 'relax' looks 'crazy' to most people....

unfortunately... its always the people who are't into it for sex who go on tv and try to explain why dressing up and acting like a baby is a normal perfectly acceptable way to relax.... no amtter what you say, you just end up looking worse and worse to everyone else....

I'm not saying anyone is crazy, or anyone is a freak etc... but this is how these things come across... most people take a long bubble bath, or go fishing, or put some music on and have a glass of wine..... most people DO not put on a diaper, get a bottle of juice and watch cartoons to relax.... so not matter what is said, and how people appear on these shows... unless its straight up "i have a sexual fetish and sometimes in the bedroom with my partner i do this" (which will still be seen as weird... ) it just will never be received well...

And Dr. Phil is an ass and has this incredible need to prove his superiority and so 'talks down' to people and is very condecending, as if he is the be all and end all.... and this from a guy who has no active licence to practice in any state.. and hired a former patient as an employee!

• Like 2

And Dr. Phil is an ass and has this incredible need to prove his superiority and so 'talks down' to people and is very condecending, as if he is the be all and end all.... and this from a guy who has no active licence to practice in any state.. and hired a former patient as an employee!

Wow he is some guy!!!! sounds like me, my kind of person.

So who is next in the waiting room for me to see, diagnose and call batshit crazy?

Ah Ha! So its not just me that feels this way about Him! Thanks Sarah for letting me know that I'm not the only one & that I'm not alone in my opinion of him!

Rockies Fan.

• Like 1

i have a feeling dr phil is gonna try to make this guy look like a pedo.. can only hope the guy can get it through phil's thick dead bet skull that there's nothing wrong with it though some do.. a very big good luck to him..

I did it to support awareness and hope it turns out ok.
Thanks for absolutely fcuking nothing. How the hell do you think it's gonna turn out?

I hope you were well paid for your time. If not, then we all got fcuked for free.

• Like 1

I do not in anyway Dr Phil will try to make him look like a pedophile and the only time i have EVER heard AB and pedo grouped together is ON AD WEBSITES... we are our own worst enemy...

but dr. phil is most likely going to imply this person is somehow mal adjusted and needs to 'delve' into his childhood/subconscious etc... to find the real reason he feels the need to regress....

<<< is going to have a cable failure this Wednesday. There is NO WAY I want the wife seeing this and saying SEE.............

Sorry but going on national TV and airing your fetishes is never a good thing .

Thanks for absolutely fcuking nothing. How the hell do you think it's gonna turn out?

I hope you were well paid for your time. If not, then we all got fcuked for free.

Because he is one of the feckwits who give us a bad name??

How in the world could this possibly give YOU a bad name? Unless you are about to reveal yourself openly as an AB/DL person then your reputation is going to remain intact REGARDLESS of what the outcome is of the show...

I guarantee the average person out there watching won't give two shats about the whole AB/DL lifestyle once the show has aired. In this day and age of limitless crap all over the TV and internet there are many more bizzare lifestyles out there and the people engaging in them seem to make it just fine.

What's going to be the outcome of this? Sweet FA. How does this affect ME? Not in the slightest. How will this affect the AB/DL community as a whole? Well lets just find out AFTER the freeking thing airs before we get all judgemental and holier than thou...shall we?

• Like 2

is would diffintaly be interesting watching, like to watch it and maybe iff others were in the room too, to see there reaction to the subject, if there say what a freak or poor guy, or thats looks interesting. all the time trying not to goo red in the cheeks, too see how other people see's this scene.

Wow! I get to be the first to comment on the show?

First of all, lots and lots of credit for this couple being willing to go on the air. That certainly takes a lot of courage and confidence.

Secondly, Dr. Phil did a fantastic job of treating them with full respect and not sensationalizing this at all. I thought he had a very balanced approach.

For those of you who weren't able to view the show, the guy is a totally committed AB. Sleeps in a crib, eats in a high chair, said he's got about $4000 (did I remember correctly?) worth of adult baby clothes, and is fed and changed by his girl friend. He's got a full time job but feels he is role playing as an adult and that his true self is the 18 month old baby. He's OK with never having sex and would love to live full time as an AB. He's been dating this woman for 6 years (? - don't hold me to all the details and others please correct me). At some point, she 'cheated' on him and they were apart for a while. She came back to him and at that point basically became his mommy. They do have adult times. She wants to marry him but also wants an adult relationship and wants to have kids. He says he loves her and is willing to 'tone down' the AB part of his life. He came on the show saying he's got no interest at all in giving up what he's got.

The segment does bring up some great issues. First of all, he and his 'expert' do NOT feel this is a mental illness. They tend to classify this as a fetish but stopped short, I felt, of a clear statement of that.

Secondly, Dr. Phil said it's fine with him if someone wants to go home, wear a diaper, wet it, etc. These points were very encouraging to me. He doesn't think we're crazy or crackpots and he was careful to rule out the pedophile, pervert issues.

The issue he said was more with the woman than with the guy. He wonders why the heck she'd settle for this sort of relationship. He commented that since you can't cheat on an 18 month old baby, why does the guy feel she cheated?

It seems to me that each of them is living in a dream world - as Dr. Phil said, he wants it both ways. He wants an adult relationship with this woman - wants to marry her - and yet he wants to be a fulltime baby. She loves him and I guess hopes that somehow he'll change (not his diapers!) and give her a fully adult relationship.

Dr. Phil's conclusion seemed to be that him 'toning it down' was NOT enough and that he needs to give it up entirely in order for the relationship to have any hope at all.

Now, is any one of us - myself included - willing to give an inch on the idea that if we want a relationship with a partner, we have to give up diapers entirely? Absolutely not. I feel that way strongly and many, many others here - most I'd say - feel it is just not possible for us to give up diapers, etc.

How many times have people here been counselled by others of us that you have to have a balanced relationship in order for that relationship to work. Dr. Phil said exactly that. Where I differ with Dr. Phil is that I don't see why some diapers, some paci/bottle/crib time can't work as long as the partner can also get their needs met.

Couples are counselled before they are married that they must maintain their own individuality even when they join together in a relationship. Some someone who has always been in a bowling league have to give it up in order to maintain the relationship - someone who does yoga, dance, etc give that up for their partner? No. It's important to continue those things that fulfill you in some way.

Is there anything wrong if a guy loves to work on cars and his partner becomes interested and participates to support him? As long as the partner is fullfilled in their own way and gets their needs met, I think this is not only ok, but healthy and even important to the relationship.

I do conclude myself that the guy on the Dr. Phil show needs to do a reality check. No woman should have to become a full time mommy with no fulfillment out of the relationship other than some satisfaction that she's making him happy. That isn't balanced. It seems the couple has talked about issues but have just talked past the other. She says, yeah, he doesn't want to give up any of his AB life, BUT I want an adult relationship. He says, yeah, she wants a full adult relationship; have kids etc, BUT I want to be an AB for the rest of my life. They definitely need to address those issues and find a middle ground or give up on the relationship.

Last conclusion is that Dr. Phil addressed this is such a sensitive way that I'm hoping people who see it will recognize that ABDL is not a dangerous, disgusting way of life. Hopefully people will see this one case as just that; one case of ABDL. Then if they run up on others of us, they may be able to see how we are alike, but how we are different also from this couple on the show.

I'm anxious to see what others think, too. There's room for lots of opinions coming out of this show.

• Like 2