LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Entering 2012 Diapered?

joediaper

I've got my cloth diapers on, and will probably be asleep thanks to Nyquil. 2011 decided to give me one last (censured) with end of year cold.

Not to derail the thread, but are the bambino belissimo really all they are supposed to be? Only PR I have heard about them is from bambino direct and I never trust direct marketing

BTW, did not ring in the new year in a diaper but put one on as soon as I got home

I was wearing a vintage attends from the late 90's at midnight. Not the really good ones with the blue tapes, but better than the stuff we have now. Fell asleep after changing wearing a tranquility ATN.

Sadly no, I had to work :glare: I had some good $$$$ and I had thought of wearing, but I was better off not doing so. I was busy and a wet diaper would have just gotten in the way, and more then likely made a mess, if it were a disposable. I did catch the count down at a customers house while doing my last delivery, said Happy new year and such....then back to work to a pile of dishes and clean up so I could get the hell out and go home.

Maybe next year, or I can stick with training pants :blush: I have several pairs now, so if I have an accident :P I have something to change into.

HAPPY NEW YEAR regardless....hopefully this one will be better then what we just came through. :thumbsup:

And to answer the question about the Bambino "Bells" I ordered the sample pack of 2 (1 large and 1 Medium) I wore the medium and, though the sizing is a tad small, they do work well. The tapes stick and stay, regardless of what others have said, and they are an 'extended wear' item, so you will be i n it for a while. I had mine on for about 12 hours before it was totally soaked :blush:

I still have the large, as I havn't had an occasion to try it out, but I'll post the results when I do :thumbsup:

Also, I noticed on the Bambino site they are sold out of Bellisimos in all sizes, so if you wanted some, now you have to wait...