LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Did You Get Or Give For Yourself For Xmas?

Pandora Bracelet and charms for Mom

Iphone4, plus wireless charger case and base for Dad

Nothing for myself yet. Looking at some computers, not that I really need one. Probably just a video card upgrade for my current one.

Well I bought an extra copy of Star Wars the Old Republic Collectors edition from my friend. Gonna pay in installments so i still have holiday money for gifts etc. I played on Star Wars Galaxies with him and we will be guilded together on juyo server on new game.

nothing yet, i'm getting my cats fixed after Christmas which is a wonderful present for me because it means they'll stop spraying on my couch :angry: something pretty to wear to the New Years' party i'm going to, a DRESSER finally so i can stop keeping my clean clothes in nicely folded piles on my bedroom floor that my toddler likes to dive in like leaf piles, some samples of dry 24/7's and ABU cushies (and maybe more than samples if i like them :)) and maybe a pair of jammies and a onesie from www.veryspecialclothes.com :)

A large order from A.c. Medical Several full-circle skirts in various colors that can be used as babydoll dresses (look at my gallery) and several matching panties and several shorter skirts and some transparent bloomers

EDIT: Just like any other little girl: I get clothes when I wanted a Tiara Fairy dolly and a memory upgrade for my wand. Were those too mauch to ask for [sobs inconsolably] I guess that proves there is no Sandra Clause

Actually for the last 8500 years, we have called our winder celebration Mistress Winter

http://fairyland.san...misswinter.html

How about a trip to the Fairy Gift Shop?

http://fairyland.sandralyn.net/fairygift.html

Well I bought an extra copy of Star Wars the Old Republic Collectors edition from my friend.

I bought that too!!! But not for xmas really. I've just been waiting forever for it. Oh I didn't get the CE version. But still playing the hell out of it!!

I got myself a new Ipod Touch as an early Christmas Gift since my Classic stopped working. So Far loving the Upgrade!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To Everyone Here at DD!

Well ican't say what i got my boyfriend, because sometimes he comes on here... but he will be suprised and happy..... i got him waaaayyyy to much.... like 10 gifts and over $1000 worth of things...

For our adopt a family at work, i got the father a new tool set that was an 83 piece tool set including a black and decker drill with the drill bits, and all the hammer/screw drivers/plier type stuff... jeans, a sweatshirt, new shirt, new sneakers, socks, and a stocking full of bath and body products and candy, got the two boys in the family some trucks and trains and such along with stocking stuffers, and then made a 'gift' basked for the whole family with movies, candy, popcorn and slippers for all four... and then we got a gift card to the grocery store and bought them a turkey dinner...

For boyfriends dad we got him a new hat he really wanted, and for his mom a really gorgeous hand made american flag quilted wall hanging...

i got all my co workers stockings filled with candy and christmas cards.

and for my now ex husband, i got him a divorce finalized dec 15th!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE giving gifts at christmas time and if i could i would adopt many many families to give gifts too!

• Like 1

Nothing.... we all as a family agreed to just be together this year instead of spending money we don't have. The economy in Northern Michigan just down right sucks. Been unemployed since Feb 2011. And even then I was driving 152 miles round trip commute for work.

I'm waiting till the last minute.

But sold a laptop for 100.

Now I want a second generation I-core 5 big tower (expandable) desktop!

Love the old school desktops over laptops any day.

They are well loaded and brand spanking new from 3+ to under 5 bills now.

Not a gamer

Just want a HDMI plug ready for occasional streaming movie.

Brands in mind are Dell, HP, Leveno, maybe Gateway.

Or maybe even a custom build.

I could do it myself, but I started getting lost after PIII & iV generations.

Playing it safe. an extra 50 and I have a professional build it.

Maybe he'll let me watch. :thumbsup:

I am seriously looking into an I7, fully loaded Windows 7 Pro. My tech knows me so knows what to put into it, before t his is through it may be $1100. I have been saving up for some time as this machine is getting old.

Come March I should also be picking up a GEM Genesys Ensamble for about $450. New they go for $3100 and on Ebay used, $2,00. If you are a musician, you know what they are. Imagine a Keyboard/sampler/synthesizer with a built-in small computer 128 MB Ram and 20 GB hard drive, Floppy, audio/data CD reader/burner, filetypes midi, wav, mp3, customizable auto accompaniment, vocal input/ harmonizer (no gender-bender), 256 presets/256 user defined presets, 64 note polyphonic and 32 track recording studio, scuzzy port, ASCII KB in LED smonitor...Well you know,

I bought that too!!! But not for xmas really. I've just been waiting forever for it. Oh I didn't get the CE version. But still playing the hell out of it!!

My wife bought that for me, i've totally been playing the hell out of it, already a lvl 30 trooper.

as for what I bought myself, I totally got a kuerig coffee maker

Me? I have a good assortment of diapers already (disposable and cloth) so that leaves my other weakness....models :blush: There is a 1/12 scale 2010 Shelby kit that just came out a couple months ago that I really would like. this sucker retails in the $60+ range, so I'm looking for a good deal on Ebay...I'm still trying to talk myself into buying one. That and a 1/12 GT40 Mk II by trumpeter...thats a $200+ kit, but I'm a Ford nut and I A*D*O*R*E The Original GT40's :thumbsup: so to be able to get on in this scale is awesome. There are a ton of diecasts of these as well that run as much as $700 or more....Ugh. it's tempting, but I think I can pass. As you can tell I have 'spensive taste in my toys :P but, as a friend told me once, if you are going to buy anything always buy the best.

Well my wife bought me a case of Tena Flex Maxie for christmas, and not sure what else she wont tell me. Its all wraped and under the tree driveing me crazy wondering what it is. LOL. But i'll know in 3 more days. For her i got her some clothes, ear rings, a ring, and few other things i heard her say she wanted, and a visa gift card with 300 hundred on it.

Well, I finally broke down and bought myself a 'Christmas' gift :P I went to Sears and got a long sleeve tee shirt to wear for work so I can stay (somewhat) warm(er) since the ones I have now are worn out and stretched out and full of holes, which is embarassing given my line of work.

Then I bought a 'tool bag" type thing in the tool section (gotta love crafstman stuff) that is intended for tools, but will work great as a detail bag for my car. It has all sorts of pockets and places to put bottles of polish or wax and cleaners, store towels or tooth brushes and Q-tips and anything else I need at a car show that I normally keep in a cardboard box...which looks like c*ap :blush: so I got a bag to hold everything now and it hold a LOT more and looks better, and I wont feel like a schmuck at the next show I take my car to :D

Theres more stuff I 'could' buy, but I'll hold off for now. I have to put some money in the bank and pay a couple of bills off first....then play time again :D