LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post Something Positive That Happened To You Today

I received a call from the HR rep for a job I interviewed for yesterday. She wanted the contact data for my current and previous supervisors and I hope this is a good sign. The job would mean a move to California and about a $20K raise!

• Like 1

I am waiting for a return phone call, but I think I am going to get a new job offer in the not so distant future.

:D got it, been working on getting something similar for over a year. By Spring, by income should double what it was :girl_happy:

......I found out i'm being promoted to head nurse on my case and getting a $3.50 an hour raise!

Fantastic. LL! That is a major raise!

Repaid, good to hear.

Glad to hear others' job news.

On topic, but not "today," Over the last several months, I have been in & out of hospital & Dr office with lots of tests run. Body & heart functions are great. Minor liver & pancreas damage along w/some other issues that are being controlled by meds. In other words, for my age, I'm in pretty good shape.

Not today but had a colonoscopy the other week and they didn't find anything! Not even my head! Also I've been feelong a lot better as I've had some groin pain and abdomen pain most of the summer (yes, had the doc check nuts, prostate and everything else).

At 2AM, I finished the last 'academic' draft of my short story, then listened to one of my favourite 'writing' music pieces to let the satisfaction sink in. I got a decent sleep (might take a nap now though) and handed it in, having a brief, friendly chat with my tutor, and she said that even though it was great I was thinking of things I wasn't sure if I liked in the piece, she was confident it was great overall.

Then I sat beside one of my classmates for about an hour and a half and we just chatted. After that I went to my tutorial for Classics to find I got an A- for work and attendance in tutorials and an A in my last essay.

I slept until noon today, and the only time I woke up was at 6 45 when the alarm went off for the boyfriend to go to work. So i had 8, then another 5 uninterupted house of sleep. It was so nice.

Shoelessjoe: Hooray for the sonogram! I'm glad to hear! Keep those valves and cardiomuscles working!

Lovelylittle: Awesome to hear you got promoted! What kind of nursing do you do?

Timmyc: YAY for the new job!

Diapered_jeff: Congrats on volunteering at the nursing home, it's volunteers like you that make the places work. They couldn't do it on staff alone.

Honu: Hooray for the $20k raise and the move to the west coast! As a west coaster I can highly recommend it. It's a beautiful place!

Spark: Here's hoping the job interview goes well tomorrow. Best of luck!

Repaid1: I hope that the move home goes well, how are you doing with it?

DaStickman: Nice to hear about the iPad! How do you like it!

RustyPins: scary tests! Glad to hear they didn't find anything, I hope there's nothing ever there to find!

Forbidden Fruit: Hooray for your writing! Keep it up and I hope it brings the world (and you) joy!

BBB: well done! How was the lunch?

Had a great day studying and finals are approaching but heading to a fun AB gathering with friends this weekend as part of a study break! Life is good!

--Lex

I received a call from the HR rep for a job I interviewed for yesterday. She wanted the contact data for my current and previous supervisors and I hope this is a good sign. The job would mean a move to California and about a $20K raise!

Cool! Northern Calif or Southern part??