LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just A Shirt And A Diaper

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2015 at 11:51 AM, Diaperedsassygirl said:

sounds very risky of making your neighbors not like you, brave. what about work?

I have blinds on my windows, so my neighbors don't have to see me in just a diaper and tee shirt. My work also has a standard for dress attire, a diaper and tee would be frowned upon when even jean pants are barely tolerated.

On 12/28/2015 at 8:28 AM, wetdiaper222 said:

I decided last night to diaper up and just sleep in a diaper and t shirt. It was great. I kept my room a little warmer just for that purpose.

2 minutes ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

I have actually thought about buying a "Pampers" tshirt.... but haven't yet......... Anyway... Me last night.... Happy New Year

Where can you find Adult T-Shirts with Diaper logo's on them?

I never get to go just t-shirt and diaper. my front door has glass in a design that has solid parts you can look through. Also my dad has a habit of showing up unannounced, yelling "hello" and walking in. The view of me from the front door while I'm in the living room is obscured by a half wall but you could see me if I was to make a run for the stairs. maybe keeping the door locked and a pair of pants nearby is the solution.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

Buy a new lock - I had to last monday when my sister in law walked into the house and had forgotten we gave her a key.... Caught me DEAD BANG in a wet diaper and t shirt

So tell us what happened when she caught you!

Not really - we had actually chatted a few times when she was married to someone else - and we found out she is bi - and they knew that I liked to sit and watch the wife get laid while in a diaper..... Maybe she forgot....anyway

• 3 months later...

The diapers I have now - the new Super Dry Kids - have this way of teasing up my t-shirt and sticking out even further so I really enjoy just wearing the combo of a diaper and a t-shirt with them. It's a fun excuse to ditch any other bottoms.