LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

• 2 weeks later...

I did about 20 minutes ago. Came from work and was watching football when I got the feeling so I stood up and gave a little push and filled my diaper up. Going to change once the game is over.

Finally pooped. I was plugged up inside so I stopped and got some suppositories after work. Never tried them before. Put one in and diapered up. Drove out to my club to drop off my dues. Walked around and little and nothing. Came home and brought in some fire wood and still nothing. Laid down on the couch for a while.

I got up a few hours ago couldn't sleep so I put an Abena M4 on along with my cookie monster sleepers and started to wet it then two hours later I pushed an extremely hard pooping out into my diaper it took me at least 20 mins to get it out but once done it felt great along with the third pee pee in my diaper gonna stay this way for a bit then change into a clean diaper and warmer sleeper

I've been pooping all morning. Pooped some yesterday after talking a suppository, and felt a little better but ended up bloated again. Came home this morning, diapered up and made some bacon and eggs for breakfast. I think the bacon grease got things lubed up. I'm not sure how many poo's I've had, but I've had several. Some small, a couple of really big ones, my whole butt feels like it's covered in poo. I may have to go a few more times. I don't want to change until I'm done pooping. :):):)

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

I did it yesterday with a Kolibri diaper in the morning at 9 am and stayed that way till 3:30 it felt great after several wettings and two more poopies my bum and diaper was a happy diaper, then this morning I had to go badly so I put on a kendalls lille supreme and wet it then filled it and wet it again ya now im gonna make rubbies wif my blankie against my diaper and its gonna get sticky wets too more than once giggle!